Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

My Personal Panam 1.0 — Cyberpunk 2077

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

gerey
Turtle
Turtle

My Personal Panam 1.0 — Cyberpunk 2077

Post by gerey »

Overview

Mod got shoahed from the Nexus a while ago since it made the usual suspects butthurt, so I decided to reupload it here for posterity, and for any other enterprising Individuals that wish to bleach a minority.

All credits go to the respective authors, I am merely posting the files here for archival purposes and to spite Marxists.

Below is a screenshot from the original Nexus page with more details, as well as instructions on how to change her appearance if you so desire:
► Show Spoiler
as well as instructions on how to modify her codex portrait and photo if you so wish:
► Show Spoiler

Downloads
FilesVersionTypeDescription
📥 My Personal Panam 1.0MainCombination of several others mods to change Panam's appearance
📥 Codex and Photo Replacer 1.0OptionalChanges Panam's photo in the codex, and the picture she sends you to be in line with her new appearance
📥 Empty Small Portrait 1.0OptionalEmpty portrait in case you wish to make one yourself

Reporting Bugs

To report any bugs, please submit a post in the Mod Support section and mention my username.

Credits
  • Seracen - for the hair
  • Einslin - for the alternative face mesh
  • methodd - for the white complexion and eye color
  • Balderico - for the replacement photo and Codex portrait

Last edited by gerey on May 24th, 2024, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
Ceowulf

Post by Ceowulf »

This is absolutely excellent! Well done, I can't believe it got removed from Nexus... what a bunch of wankers.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

Thanks for the re-upload, now Panam is a proper cutie :salute:
Had found the Main mod file but couldn't find the codex/photo replacer anywhere. Gotta have it at hand for whenever I actually bother playing CP2077.
Schizoid1488

Post by Schizoid1488 »

Kino mod, this unironically raises cyberpunk's rating by a few points just by virtue of having an actually cute girl for romance instead of some mulatto.

Post by 1998 »

Still need a mod to remove Angel, too many bros stepped into that trap. Absolutely not me of course...
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

1998 wrote: Yesterday, 04:21
Still need a mod to remove Angel, too many bros stepped into that trap. Absolutely not me of course...
uhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by 1998 »

Wut? Since when? That for sure wasn't there on release

Post by 1998 »