We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Libtards are coming for your cat

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I think, if you live in a city or suburbs, and you have pets, you should be neutered.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Liberal or not, those researchers are right. Domestic cats are an invasive immigrant species that lead to extinction of native fauna, which could potentially negatively impact ecosystems. Even if that's not the case I think it's still a loss when a native species that has existed for hundreds of thousands of years disappears forever. I'm not sure what is the extent of the damage they cause on continents, but I would assume it's not as bad as compared to islands.

On the other hand, going overboard and making drastic actions in regard to the Cat Question (CQ) can also negatively impact an ecosystem as evident in the case of Australia where they went on a cat genocide only to end up with a plague of mice.

This topic somehow reminded me of the video Varg made back when he was still on youtube:
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

My cats only hunt for potted pepper plants and canned tuna. The pepper comes out as victor, most of the time. The tuna they can defeat, if I contribute.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

If you own a pet and decide to let it walk around outside with no supervision on public streets where even wild animals don't know how to react to getting facefucked by oncoming traffic, you're a bad pet owner. Every missing cat poster you've ever seen was an "outdoor cat".
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Oyster Sauce wrote: December 15th, 2023, 20:16
If you own a pet and decide to let it walk around outside with no supervision on public streets where even wild animals don't know how to react to getting facefucked by oncoming traffic, you're a bad pet owner. Every missing cat poster you've ever seen was an "outdoor cat".
It's the price of freedom. Cats weren't meant to be cooped up indoors.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

rusty_shackleford wrote: December 15th, 2023, 20:17
We should just ban cars instead.
Libtard.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

If I have to choose between cats and cars, the cars are going.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Consul wrote: December 15th, 2023, 19:31
Liberal or not, those researchers are right. Domestic cats are an invasive immigrant species that lead to extinction of native fauna, which could potentially negatively impact ecosystems. Even if that's not the case I think it's still a loss when a native species that has existed for hundreds of thousands of years disappears forever. I'm not sure what is the extent of the damage they cause on continents, but I would assume it's not as bad as compared to islands.

On the other hand, going overboard and making drastic actions in regard to the Cat Question (CQ) can also negatively impact an ecosystem as evident in the case of Australia where they went on a cat genocide only to end up with a plague of mice.

This topic somehow reminded me of the video Varg made back when he was still on youtube:
Blaming cats for clearing land for buildings and paving parking lots now, are we?
Consul

Post by Consul »

I don't disagree with anything he said in that video. Our resident toxoplasomis carriers and schizophrenics are too far gone to accept the truth about their pets. Dogs are better anyway.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Consul wrote: December 16th, 2023, 08:38
I don't disagree with anything he said in that video. Our resident toxoplasomis carriers and schizophrenics are too far gone to accept the truth about their pets. Dogs are better anyway.
Hope you don't eat pork if you care about toxoplasmosis, because it's the source of nearly all western infections.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Consul wrote: December 16th, 2023, 08:38
Dogs are better anyway.
The only ones that feel the need to specify such hierarchy are perverts that fuck their animals.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Typical cat owner. Express that their pets are not the best thing in the world and they accuse you of being a horrible person. One of the most vile groups of people it's possible to encounter, probably stemming from the plethora of mental illnesses they get from their cats.
Consul

Post by Consul »

You must be projecting, you are so mentally enslaved to your own feline companion that you subconciously attribute your own degeneracy to other people.
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

Having pets is animal cruelty

>but my cat/dog looks happ-

I don't give a damn, you've made it subservient to you, dulled it, separated it from its instincts. It's no different from controlling mothers who keep their sons dysfunctional and dependent on them. It's pure selfishness on the part of the owner, who conveniently makes all sorts of excuses as to why it's good for the animal to live in a cage. The only exception are pet owners who have acres of land to let their pets roam free, but let's not fool anyone and pretend that's the case.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

But I never expressed any preference. It's an assumption of yours. I have had dogs all my life and am extremely fond of them. The only reason I'm not the owner of one currently is, I live in a house with a very small garden so, the only reason for me to adopt a dog would be:

a) Gets some degenerate anklebiter
b) Be a degenerate myself

Dogs aren't bEtTeR, like you and many other low IQ retard affirm, just because they are much more high maintenance than frickin' cats. For the average idiot that just wants company, cats suffice and, being more independant, I rest assured there's less animal cruelty in the world.

And you should really stop doing those things to your dog. No matter how well you articulate it, it cannot give consent to you and it's despicable and degenerate in any case.
Last edited by Ratcatcher on December 16th, 2023, 13:35, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

People like the video creep that clearly gain sick satisfaction and joy from the painful deaths of small animals deserve exactly the same treatment themselves.
Yes, I'd gladly take him somewhere to be mauled by a tiger.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Ratcatcher wrote: December 16th, 2023, 13:34
But I never expressed any preference. It's an assumption of yours. I have had dogs all my life and am extremely fond of them. The only reason I'm not the owner of one currently is, I live in a house with a very small garden so, the only reason for me to adopt a dog would be:

a) Gets some degenerate anklebiter
b) Be a degenerate myself

Dogs aren't bEtTeR, like you and many other low IQ retard affirm, just because they are much more high maintenance than frickin' cats. For the average idiot that just wants company, cats suffice and, being more independant, I rest assured there's less animal cruelty in the world.

And you should really stop doing those things to your dog. No matter how well you articulate it, it cannot give consent to you and it's despicable and degenerate in any case.
So you are butthurt that you can't personally own a dog yourself, because that would be too inconvenient? You had to settle for the inferior type of a pet that gave you toxoplasmosis and schizophrenia. Now you go on the internet to express your resentment towards dog owners, because of your jealousy? That's a problem I can't help you with I'm affraid.

In all seriousness though, I said what I said about dogs being better than cats in a joking manner, because wherever you allude to it around a cat owner they get triggered, which I find funny. I couldn't care less if someone thinks that one pet is better over the other. Although I do personally prefer dogs to cats. In dogs, there is something approaching what one might call virtue, with their devotion and loyalty to their owner. You can't say the same about cats. I know it's most likely an instinct that developed in them as a result of being dependent on a human for survival through many generations, but it's still quite admirable.