Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

RangerBoo wrote: May 11th, 2024, 07:01
Irenaeus wrote: May 8th, 2024, 12:38
It's both. But I'm optimist that these problems will be overcome by men of great will.
The problem is that is that men of great will are very rare. Women have a lot of power over men. The means to that power over men is sex. As Oscar Wilde once brilliantly put it; "Everything is about sex expect for the act of sex itself. Sex is about power." Women know that they hold great power over men with this and they use sex as a means to get what they want and what they want is power. This is why feminist are scared shitless of sex robots because the moment they are put into production their power over men will end and that terrifies them.
It's not just sex, the emotional hold women have over men can be much more significant. The issue is that the feminist thots have no patience, no skills, and shitty personalities, so they seek the quick and easy route of using their body since it is the only value they have left.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

wndrbr wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 13:05
machnizedTerror wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 12:22
This kinda looks like a clever psyop.
Because the name really makes it seem that people that don't like sweet baby inc are pedoes, which is a common tactic that wokies love using.
Especially since the featured project features new vegas's cook cook.
Hopefully I am wrong.
it's just a funny picture.
Thought it was a real parody site.
Still I will always remain suspicious of things like this.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Just like Yves, I chase tales
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

anonusername wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 13:06
Irenaeus wrote: May 8th, 2024, 12:38
It's both. But I'm optimist that these problems will be overcome by men of great will.
The problem is that is that men of great will are very rare. Women have a lot of power over men. The means to that power over men is sex. As Oscar Wilde once brilliantly put it; "Everything is about sex expect for the act of sex itself. Sex is about power." Women know that they hold great power over men with this and they use sex as a means to get what they want and what they want is power. This is why feminist are scared shitless of sex robots because the moment they are put into production their power over men will end and that terrifies them.
It's not just sex, the emotional hold women have over men can be much more significant. The issue is that the feminist thots have no patience, no skills, and shitty personalities, so they seek the quick and easy route of using their body since it is the only value they have left.
This is very true. There's a fundamental difference between men and women and how they form connections. Someone posted in one of the woman threads a study that showed men's connection with a partner gets stronger over time, while a woman's starts strong and then loses strength over time. It's sad but women don't seem to value loyalty at all compared to men, and at this point in time I think modern women's lack of loyalty and respect is finally hitting a breaking point for men.

If sex robots or androids existed at this point in time and were accessible to the average man, women would be an afterthought. We're heading that way.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

BobT wrote: May 11th, 2024, 02:16
I'm not a fan or subscribed, but interestingly that girl gets by without getting her tits out at all, and puts out a gazillion videos a day as well. Good on her.
Her voice really annoys me especially at the start. Sometimes I wonder if she can walk bcos she never seems to leave her computer. Bit of a loser maybe?
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Breathe wrote: June 5th, 2024, 04:10

This is very true. There's a fundamental difference between men and women and how they form connections. Someone posted in one of the woman threads a study that showed men's connection with a partner gets stronger over time, while a woman's starts strong and then loses strength over time. It's sad but women don't seem to value loyalty at all compared to men, and at this point in time I think modern women's lack of loyalty and respect is finally hitting a breaking point for men.

If sex robots or androids existed at this point in time and were accessible to the average man, women would be an afterthought. We're heading that way.
All women ever go on about is how much they don’t need men but eventually men won’t need women and it will be the woman who cry’s victim. Funny how these things will pan out.
Last edited by StudiedAsleep on June 5th, 2024, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Someone posted in one of the woman threads a study that showed men's connection with a partner gets stronger over time, while a woman's starts strong and then loses strength over time.
That's completely subjective and varies case by case.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

StudiedAsleep wrote: June 5th, 2024, 04:52
All women ever go on about is how much they don’t need men
A shitton of single women are looking for good husbands right now.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Irenaeus wrote: June 5th, 2024, 13:38
Too bad they don’t deserve one
Last edited by StudiedAsleep on June 5th, 2024, 14:08, edited 2 times in total.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Irenaeus wrote: June 5th, 2024, 13:37
Someone posted in one of the woman threads a study that showed men's connection with a partner gets stronger over time, while a woman's starts strong and then loses strength over time.
That's completely subjective and varies case by case.
When cases add up and point in one direction, it becomes a trend. This is what happens when studies are done.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I'd still take my chances with a flesh-woman over a robot, because the robot would be a more complete surveilance device than a phone woman. A real woman is a potential spy, but the robot is a spy. Its also an actual bomb, whereas a woman can accuse you of rape, but they have obvious tells. The robot will betray you. That's if I thought sexdolls were ok.
Last edited by maidenhaver on June 5th, 2024, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
"Italians & Germans - they're white." rusty_shackleford
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

StudiedAsleep wrote: June 5th, 2024, 04:48
Her voice really annoys me especially at the start. Sometimes I wonder if she can walk bcos she never seems to leave her computer. Bit of a loser maybe?
Fucking YouTubers. They all put on this stupid fucking voice with stupid fucking inflections. They might have something really insightful to say but I can't listen past a few seconds.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Jordy wrote: June 5th, 2024, 18:31
StudiedAsleep wrote: June 5th, 2024, 04:48
Fucking YouTubers. They all put on this stupid fucking voice with stupid fucking inflections. They might have something really insightful to say but I can't listen past a few seconds.
Tbh it's probably hard to be an "entertainer" unless that specific personality type. It would feel REALLY weird for me to sit and talk into a blank webcam looking at me. Probably takes putting on a "persona" to deal with that for most.
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

At what age? Looking for a husband after spending a decade riding the dick carousel and hitting the wall doesn't count. Regardless, a lack of good men doesn't change anything regarding the deterioration of the modern woman. (Not coincidentally, a major cause of the surplus of faggot men is the large numbers of single mothers.)
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

anonusername wrote: June 6th, 2024, 00:14
At what age? Looking for a husband after spending a decade riding the dick carousel
Young age, from good families. Usually in church settings.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

You need to look for a real tradwife, who would be someone who doesn't know what you're talking about if you say "tradwife".
Like my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Hate my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Indifferent to my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Acrux wrote: June 6th, 2024, 00:23
You need to look for a real tradwife, who would be someone who doesn't know what you're talking about if you say "tradwife".
If she knows what the internet is, its too late.
"Italians & Germans - they're white." rusty_shackleford
BobT

Post by BobT »

Post by 1998 »

"Male-dominated characterizations" Do they actually look at games? Absolutely insane statement...
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

If tolerance was their goal, they are creating the opposite. I have seen people out there that used to "not care" about Fags/Troons/race programming, but due to its obvious "forcing" are not only now having issue with it, but "outright hate them" for it and "hate" is mildly putting it.
DDC

Post by DDC »

Tolerance was always an intermediate goal. They have co-opted enough power to move on to demoralization, subjugation, and humiliation.
Solidus Snake Did Nothing Wrong
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on June 14th, 2024, 13:34, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »