We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Very normal Polish game devs are at it again

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

My first reaction was "Jesus Christ, what the fuck." and then I watched the video and it was much more accurate than I could possibly have imagined.

I hope this is real. I want this to be real.
Of course, I'll never play it, but I want this to be real.

It has the potential to be the funniest shit.
rusty_shackleford wrote: August 31st, 2023, 01:11
Doesn't Poland have blasphemy laws?
:itsamystery:
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 09:36
My first reaction was "Jesus Christ, what the fuck." and then I watched the video and it was much more accurate than I could possibly have imagined.

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 31st, 2023, 01:11
Doesn't Poland have blasphemy laws?
:itsamystery:
That is the most Juden response imaginable
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 09:49
Quite literally the opposite. I will never not laugh at semites kvetching over shabbos goys and vice versa.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Acrux wrote: August 31st, 2023, 05:57
maidenhaver wrote: August 31st, 2023, 04:41
Jesus did so many things all the libraries in the world could not tell the story, so why couldn't he have gone on adventures with his powers?
Well, there are books that tell stories like that, such as the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, but those are all pseudoepigraphs filled with gnostic heresies.
Yes, but we're talking about a game, not adding books to the bible.
What's reddit tier is your babbling about protestantism all the time. Yes, I know you go to Orthodox Church. Protestant bad, trad good. You know I'm right, because you tried to preach, and that's all that matters.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 09:55
Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 09:49
Quite literally the opposite. I will never not laugh at semites kvetching over shabbos goys and vice versa.
No semites in this discussion. Except you perhaps. Are you Juden?

What you posted was Ron Jeremy tier subversive.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

maidenhaver wrote: August 31st, 2023, 11:25
"Everyone I don't Like On the Internet Is a Jew"
Back to reddit shit-for-brains :smug: shoo
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 11:17
No semites in this discussion. Except you perhaps.
Are you this new?
Again, literally the opposite.
Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 11:17
What you posted was Ron Jeremy tier subversive.
If laughing at shabbos goys and semites kvetching at eachother qualifies as "Ron Jeremy tier", let alone subversion at all to you, you just might be an actual schizo. :notsureif:
Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 11:21
► Show Spoiler
Take your meds.
We'll just sit here and laugh at you until you calm down.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 12:36
If laughing at shabbos goys and semites kvetching at eachother qualifies as "Ron Jeremy tier", let alone subversion at all to you, you just might be an actual schizo.
What you wrote was subversion, I don't even understand this Yiddish gibberish you're repeating. Because I'm not juden, but you ... certainly behave like one.

Comfortably use their vernacular and their subversion tactics.

"Oh I'm just laughing at those Christian whiners lmao" — every subversive Juden ever.
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Atlantico wrote: August 31st, 2023, 12:49
Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 12:36
If laughing at shabbos goys and semites kvetching at eachother qualifies as "Ron Jeremy tier", let alone subversion at all to you, you just might be an actual schizo.
What you wrote was subversion, I don't even understand this Yiddish gibberish you're repeating. Because I'm not juden, but you ... certainly behave like one.

Comfortably use their vernacular and their subversion tactics.

"Oh I'm just laughing at those Christian whiners lmao" — every subversive Juden ever.
I can only really repeat my previous statement, amended with the recommendation of a good dictionary. If you choose to persist in your impotent seething untreated and uneducated, there is ultimately nothing I can do to stop you. But I will laugh at you as much as I'd laugh at any autist chafing at the chains it shackles itself with. :king:

I rate this spergout:
:2of5:
Two (2) out of five (5) watermelons.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 12:57
I can only really repeat my previous statement, amended with the recommendation of a good dictionary.
In what language should this dictionary be... oh Yiddish. That's right, well fuck you :) not gonna happen.
Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 12:57
If you choose to persist in your impotent seething untreated and uneducated, there is ultimately nothing I can do to stop you. But I will laugh at you as much as I'd laugh at any autist chafing at the chains it shackles itself with.
Shut up jew
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Reddit. Reddit. Jew. Reddit. Cringe. "Hello, I'm Orthodox." Based. Reddit. Cringe.

Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Schizoid projection is sad. Many such cases.
Shabbos goys have adopted the neurotics of their owners.

I will now leave you to seethe all on your own, angry at the shadows they've allowed you.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Luckmann wrote: August 31st, 2023, 16:51
Schizoid projection is sad. Many such cases.
Shabbos goys have adopted the neurotics of their owners.

I will now leave you to seethe all on your own, angry at the shadows they've allowed you.
More yiddish from the jew

Go fuck yourself kike
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

in highschool there was a kid from bosnia and i guess in that culture they expect men to show unhinged anger at every little thing so we made fun of him on purpose to make him angry. I remember laughing while he did weak little punches on me after i called his sister a skank.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

One day she and her friends went through the hallways grabbing all the guy's asses and giggling to themselves. But that was later. At the time I only made a guess based on her being bosnian.
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Emphyrio wrote: August 31st, 2023, 17:00
in highschool there was a kid from bosnia and i guess in that culture they expect men to show unhinged anger at every little thing so we made fun of him on purpose to make him angry. I remember laughing while he did weak little punches on me after i called his sister a skank.
I don't think I've ever met a Bosnian girl that wasn't a skank, or a Bosnian guy that wasn't mad about it.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

This thread is missing James Dixon
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Beast - lots of satanic imagery.

And we hadn't even talked about Inquisitor yet.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Acrux wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 22:24
And we hadn't even talked about Inquisitor yet.
I looked into this and it's basically a reddit-tier critique of religion and like all redditors is afraid of critiquing anything except Christianity therefore they just make up a fake Christianity-Islam hybrid.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Acrux wrote: August 31st, 2023, 04:33
My impression of this first level was that it was a bit of a hodgepodge, but the situation quickly escalated. In the next level, I, Jesus, had to fast in the desert while surrounded by angels training me to fight. Quite a bit of a departure from the source material – certainly no turning the other cheek in this one.
IT'S TIME TO SMITE DEMONS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM ... AND I AM ALL OUT OF GUM

- t lord nukem
pokafox

Post by pokafox »

KnightoftheWind wrote: August 31st, 2023, 03:33
GhostCow wrote: August 31st, 2023, 01:18
I just want someone to make some Christian games that are actually good. Not like those shitty bible games on the NES.
Just having a game with Christian 'themes' would suffice. For instance, the main character could be a soldier of the Byzantine empire or even a Crusader. Or just 'be' a Christian and have the game's story be told through that perspective. Have themes illustrating the battle against dark forces, and the triumph of Christ over death and the things of this world. I would even settle, at a bare minimum, for a game that doesn't mock or otherwise depict the Church as being untrustworthy or outright Evil.

All of that is better than a game where you play as figures depicted in scripture, least of all Christ Himself. It is utter blasphemy to "control" him the same way you would control any video game.
This one got pretty close ...

J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 31st, 2023, 03:59
Gastrick wrote: August 31st, 2023, 03:56
Strange people are upset over a video game adaptation of the Holy Gospels. Glad there is finally a Christian game not based on some shitty Genesis or Exodus story, but on the most beautiful part of the Bible instead.
Playing as Jesus is inherently sacrilegious. There's really no way around this.
Either you're required to do everything as in the scriptures exactly as written… then why have a game?
...Or, you do a bunch of totally exciting and non-canon Jesus stuff! Which is incredibly sacrilegious.
I would play an action RPG where you play as Jesus during the lost years from age 12-24. Unlock water walking, pain tolerance, etc.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

from gaydex's Late Bloomer wrote:
A game that features what appears to be a rapture, where a negro man is fucking a white man who is fucking a white chick as they float up to the heavens.

I timestamped it at the relevant scene. If that doesnt work, it's at 32 seconds in. You may need to be logged into Youtube.
https://madmind-studio.com/
The team's headquarter is Bydgoszcz, Poland. The company is responsible for creating the Agony series.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: December 15th, 2023, 19:41
The team's headquarter is Bydgoszcz, Poland. The company is responsible for creating the Agony series.
So they're on brand for brain bleach inducing games at least.