We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

I'm just pissed I spent money on Spider-man 2 for the PS5. I loved the first Spider-man game. So I was excited to play another. It was a cool game overall, but the woke propaganda was very in your face. The hatred for Peter, for men, and for white people. They really rub your face in it. And I wish to God carrying Mary Jane to the peak of the Freedom Tower and chucking her off was an option. My God what an insufferable Karen she is. Ugly too, given the female game designer inserted herself into the game. If I had known about Sweet Baby Inc and what they have done to these games, I could have saved my money. I think hard core modding could probably re-write the game to remove the worst woke elements, not the least of which is bring back the pretty Mary Jane from the first game. Not sure how to fix Peter though. They thoroughly trash him in order to set up the whole "BLM, Miles is the only Spider-man" story arc. I actually like Miles Morales, and they ruined his character with their BLM propaganda.
Last edited by n3IVI0 on March 6th, 2024, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

The point going forward would be to ask developers and publishers about these companies BEFORE a game launches and make a stink about it. Complaining after the game has initial sales launch does nothing
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

I just remembered a fairly old controversy with "Amnesia Rebirth".

Soon after the game came out and received a rather negative reaction from fans, it was revealed that the guy who wrote "The Dark Descent" and "SOMA" (Mikael Hedberg) left Frictional games, and that Rebirth's writing was outsourced to some sus company.
Last edited by wndrbr on March 6th, 2024, 12:54, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Post by Element »

Jordy wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:33
Element wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:31
gerey wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:08
To the surprise of no one, Sweet Baby is just one of many such pozz consultation companies. People have begun digging around and unearthed a bunch more. The HUE should probably start adding games that were worked on by the rest of these vermin on his list.

They're symptoms, not the cause. The question is why is there demand for 'consultation' of such nature in the first place that allows so many of such companies to survive.
Isn't it because of ESG scores?
Ive skimmed the site on the methodology but didn't see anything that would indicate hiring consulting firms would in any way increase the score.
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

wndrbr wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:50
I just remembered a fairly old controversy with "Amnesia Rebirth".
Soon after the game came out and received a rather negative reactions from fans, it was revealed that the guy who wrote "The Dark Descent" and "SOMA" (Mikael Hedberg) left Frictional games, and Rebirth's writing was outsourced.
Does the Amnesia game contain any of the pozz narrative shit or was it just generally bad writing/bad game?

I loved SOMAs lore/plot (mc a bit too dumb though), great to put a name to the guy responsible for it. Turns out he's the writer for Alone in the Dark reboot that should come out this year, should be easy to see if SOMA was a one hit wonder from him.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

"Game" companies outsourcing writing and dialog makes sense these days. Combine that with management that doesn't really pay attention or have a vision for the product and you get some HR fag hiring these people to write the game
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

retvrn to tradition of having programmers write the dialogue
no game needs more than 1 writer btw
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 6th, 2024, 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:02
Does the Amnesia game contain any of the pozz narrative shit or was it just generally bad writing/bad game?
a bit of both. The main character is a strong French woman married to an arab. At certain point of the game she realizes that she's pregnant, and the whole plot of the game is her trying to save da baybee from evil witch from another dimension.

The game draws heavily from The Dark Descent in terms of background elements and lore (i.e. vitae, Shadow, the world Alexander von Brennenburg came from, etc), but does so in a bombastic and over the top manner, retroactively ruining TDD by over-explaining stuff that never needed to be explained. In addition to that, the tone was closer to new Tomb Raider games than to the previous Amnesia games, and worst of all - the main character just never shut ups. She constantly talks, quips, breaks the rare moments of silence either with whining and complaining, or with stupid 'muh baby'' talk.
BlastedAgain wrote: March 6th, 2024, 11:02
I loved SOMAs lore/plot (mc a bit too dumb though), great to put a name to the guy responsible for it. Turns out he's the writer for Alone in the Dark reboot that should come out this year, should be easy to see if SOMA was a one hit wonder from him.
that game looks pretty bad, he's the only reason i hold any hopes.
Last edited by wndrbr on March 6th, 2024, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:39

They're symptoms, not the cause. The question is why is there demand for 'consultation' of such nature in the first place that allows so many of such companies to survive.
This is just cope, the real reason is the devs are libtards who are 100% on board with this garbage. Until publishers come in and clean house, nothing will be done. In a roundabout way, attacking Sweet Baby like this might actually get something done because publishers might take notice, especially after so many recent failures.
See the problem here is that publishers are also libtards who are 100% on board with this garbage, and money is fake and gay.
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on March 6th, 2024, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Element wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:53

Ive skimmed the site on the methodology but didn't see anything that would indicate hiring consulting firms would in any way increase the score.
Its probably more a "let these people take a pass over your game and implement what they say, or we're not going to let you release".

That and woke libtard devs as Rusty said, of course.
They hired tards of course, because again that was a demand from the investors.
Element

Post by Element »

BobT wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:51

Its probably more a "let these people take a pass over your game and implement what they say, or we're not going to let you release".

I'm sceptical of investors being the primary driver of this as well. Investors want returns.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

BobT wrote: March 6th, 2024, 01:34
gerey wrote: March 6th, 2024, 00:12
Words can't describe the genocidal hatred I hold

:scratch:
You didn't do anything that would upset Hitler, right? :goldfish:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 6th, 2024, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Element wrote: March 6th, 2024, 13:19
BobT wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:51

I'm sceptical of investors being the primary driver of this as well. Investors want returns.
Destruction of western society and values is the return.
Investment companies are quite open about pulling funds if they don't bow down to the woke. They strong arm them into it.
Last edited by BobT on March 6th, 2024, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 1998 »

Not too surprised Shadow Gambit shows up there. I am sure they won't regret going that route.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/460902346 (archive)

/v/ jannies are censoring all discussion of sweet baby. Try making a thread and it will get deleted or set to autosage.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 6th, 2024, 23:39

/v/ jannies are censoring all discussion of sweet baby. Try making a thread and it will get deleted or set to autosage.
It's notorious that so many gaming communities are strong-armed by woke jannies. I'm surprised not even 4chan is immune to that though.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Anon wrote: March 7th, 2024, 01:11
It's notorious that so many gaming communities are strong-armed by woke jannies. I'm surprised not even 4chan is immune to that though.
This has been the case for more than a decade. Back when the first GG was going down the jannies banned any and all discussion of Zoe's whoring, to the point the discussion had to be moved over to /pol/, which in turn led to the radicalization of many /v/ users.

/co/ has been a woke shithole for even longer, I think it was around 2013 or 2014 when the /co/ jannies began to purge the board of anyone complaining about what was being done to Western comics.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

gerey wrote: March 7th, 2024, 01:18
This has been the case for more than a decade. Back when the first GG was going down the jannies banned any and all discussion of Zoe's whoring, to the point the discussion had to be moved over to /pol/, which in turn led to the radicalization of many /v/ users.

/co/ has been a woke shithole for even longer, I think it was around 2013 or 2014 when the /co/ jannies began to purge the board of anyone complaining about what was being done to Western comics.
Didn't Moot Ban GG discussion everywhere except /b/ ?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Shillitron wrote: March 7th, 2024, 01:28

Ended up getting targeted by a SJW girl linked to Gawker, indoctrinated, then cucked. Many such cases.
► Show Spoiler
Rusty is next.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Kotaku "journalist" says you can't be racist against white people.

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Shillitron wrote: March 7th, 2024, 01:28

also /r9k/ and /pol/ because nobody wants to be jannies on those boards
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

The_Mask wrote: March 7th, 2024, 01:36
Kotaku "journalist" says you can't be racist against white people.

Well, racism is a Jewish invention and it's only purpose was as a cultural weapon to use against White people :scratch:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 7th, 2024, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

> @RangerBoo has a the "4chan gamer girlfriend who never leaves her house" wojack picture as an avatar
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 6th, 2024, 23:39

Just tested this myself, and it's true, the jannies deleted the thread in less than a minute.
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/669342820/
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 02:03
I don't even remember making a post, looks like they already have troon moderators
Getting banned by the anti-SJW steam group. How's it feel to be FAR right?