Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Wokeless Wrath 1.5 — Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Alright folks @rusty_shackleford @Sunsetdrive @Hurtyy @heihuzi @BBash87

I have updated the post and reactivated downloads. We have a brand new packaging/distribution/installation paradigm now.

Please try it out and let me know how (and IF) it works.

Cheers, and thank for your patience as I navigate this crap. Figuring out how to distribute this damned mod is turning out to be as big a challenge as making the mod itself :D

Tags:
Hurtyy

Post by Hurtyy »

Dunadan wrote: May 24th, 2024, 19:34

Cheers, and thank for your patience as I navigate this crap. Figuring out how to distribute this damned mod is turning out to be as big a challenge as making the mod itself :D
Thank you for your efforts, they are greatly appreciate! Have you considered uploading it to Basedmods And Mod heavens? This are two websites that do not care about race swapping and other stuff
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Hurtyy wrote: May 24th, 2024, 19:56
Thank you for your efforts, they are greatly appreciate! Have you considered uploading it to Basedmods And Mod heavens? This are two websites that do not care about race swapping and other stuff
I actually have tried uploading to BasedMods but I keep getting an error:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at formsubmit.co. Did you mean to go to www.formsubmit.co/[email protected]?
Probably a good thing since the previous packages were problematic. I'd like to ensure the current 1.2 installation paradigm works smoothly for a few people first, then I'll see about broader distribution.
BBash87

Post by BBash87 »

New install worked great on my end. gonna play through and let you know if I catch anything that slipped past
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

BBash87 wrote: May 24th, 2024, 21:36
New install worked great on my end. gonna play through and let you know if I catch anything that slipped past
Awesome news!! Glad it worked out for you. And yes, please take notes and let me know what needs further editing! There's bound to be a decent amount.
Last edited by Dunadan on May 24th, 2024, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
PixiGreen

Post by PixiGreen »

Can not thank you enough!
In June there comes the very last DLC to WotR. With this mod the game would become the gem it was supposed to be. Thank you!
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

PixiGreen wrote: May 24th, 2024, 23:24
Can not thank you enough!
In June there comes the very last DLC to WotR. With this mod the game would become the gem it was supposed to be. Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words! And stay tuned! Another module will be coming in the near future:

Last edited by Dunadan on May 25th, 2024, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Hurtyy

Post by Hurtyy »

Dunadan wrote: May 24th, 2024, 20:02
Hurtyy wrote: May 24th, 2024, 19:56
I actually have tried uploading to BasedMods but I keep getting an error:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at formsubmit.co. Did you mean to go to www.formsubmit.co/[email protected]?
Probably a good thing since the previous packages were problematic. I'd like to ensure the current 1.2 installation paradigm works smoothly for a few people first, then I'll see about broader distribution.
You first need to post your mod on the forums so it can be approved, it is an anti-spam measure and so the mod can be checked for virus or other malicious files
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Hurtyy wrote: May 24th, 2024, 18:19
Acrux wrote: May 24th, 2024, 11:15
Hurtyy wrote: May 24th, 2024, 08:41
Hello, I discovered this forum and mod thanks to the sperg out on the subreddit about it
Show us
The post was ironically removed and the account banned by Reddit for some reason because the universe has a sense of humor apparently but here:

Apperently someone had posted the mod on Nexus
Racist assholes are welcome at RPGHQ :heart:
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Hurtyy wrote: May 25th, 2024, 00:13

You first need to post your mod on the forums so it can be approved, it is an anti-spam measure and so the mod can be checked for virus or other malicious files
You'll have to forgive my dumb ass, I'm not quite sure what you mean. How do you post a mod to the forum first, as opposed to the mod submit form?
Last edited by Dunadan on May 25th, 2024, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

Hello! I downloaded the new updated mod and I am having an issue with the installation.

When I click on the .bat file and select the folder where the game files are, an "Error" window appears saying that the selected folder does not contain "general_settings.json" and it exits just like that.

I want to point out that I got the game from GOG instead of Steam, so maybe that has something to do with it? I really want to play this mod because I am a firm believer in authentic medieval fantasy settings, so I would appreciate some assistance with this issue I'm currently facing.

EDIT: After extensive troubleshooting, I found the issue, it turns out I was looking at the wrong file since my "AppData" was hidden. lol

However, after fixing this now I am facing another issue, and it's the following message on the text log; "Error updating Sound.json: Exception setting "683b7353-81c3-4f87-b862-92dcd91f69ff": "The property '683b7353-81c3-4f87-b862-92dcd91f69ff' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set."

Now I genuinely don't know what to do, so I would appreciate some help.
Last edited by UltraFan123 on May 25th, 2024, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

UltraFan123 wrote: May 25th, 2024, 08:19

However, after fixing this now I am facing another issue, and it's the following message on the text log; "Error updating Sound.json: Exception setting "683b7353-81c3-4f87-b862-92dcd91f69ff": "The property '683b7353-81c3-4f87-b862-92dcd91f69ff' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set."

Interesting... are you performing the mod installation on a brand new install of the game? Have you started/run the game and created a new game, advancing at least to the loading of the prologue scene at the festival square at least once? Are you trying to play the game in English, or some other language? If you can, DM me your log file from the mod install, as well as your Sound.json file from the <main game install>\Wrath_data\StreamingAssets\Localization folder.
Last edited by Dunadan on May 25th, 2024, 11:38, edited 2 times in total.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

@gastovski

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Not without editing. That mod has slides involving Seelah and Anevia... characters that are renamed with my mod. It would technically be possible to dig into the files of this mod and replace instances of 'Seelah' with 'Seelie' and instances of 'Anevia' with 'Anevian', though. But you'd have to be careful to only change the names of actual text strings to be displayed on-screen, rather than internal references.
Last edited by Dunadan on May 25th, 2024, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

Dunadan wrote: May 25th, 2024, 11:37

Interesting... are you performing the mod installation on a brand new install of the game? Have you started/run the game and created a new game, advancing at least to the loading of the prologue scene at the festival square at least once? Are you trying to play the game in English, or some other language? If you can, DM me your log file from the mod install, as well as your Sound.json file from the <main game install>\Wrath_data\StreamingAssets\Localization folder.
I had originally downloaded the 1.0 version of the mod that I found on the BasedMods site, and since I'm a dumbass everything went wrong with the way I installed it and I forgot to make backups of the replaced files. lol

So what I did was uninstall the game and reinstall it again, and this time I tried it with the newest version of the mod. And that is when I began to see the issue with the Sound file.

However, that was when I also noticed that my version of Wrath of the Righteous was the outdated 2.1.4 that I had since last year, so I imagined that perhaps that had something to do with it since GOG doesn't automatically update your games the way Steam does, so right now I'm in the process of getting the updated 2.2.4 version and I will try to add the mod once again.

If the issues persist I will DM you the files you ask, I just want to try one more time to see if I can fix the issue from my end.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

UltraFan123 wrote: May 25th, 2024, 19:30
Dunadan wrote: May 25th, 2024, 11:37

I had originally downloaded the 1.0 version of the mod that I found on the BasedMods site, and since I'm a dumbass everything went wrong with the way I installed it and I forgot to make backups of the replaced files. lol

So what I did was uninstall the game and reinstall it again, and this time I tried it with the newest version of the mod. And that is when I began to see the issue with the Sound file.

However, that was when I also noticed that my version of Wrath of the Righteous was the outdated 2.1.4 that I had since last year, so I imagined that perhaps that had something to do with it since GOG doesn't automatically update your games the way Steam does, so right now I'm in the process of getting the updated 2.2.4 version and I will try to add the mod once again.

If the issues persist I will DM you the files you ask, I just want to try one more time to see if I can fix the issue from my end.
Ok sounds good, I probably should update the page to indicate that the mods were built with the current version of the game (which is 2.2.4p I think).

Don't hesitate to reach out if issues persist, we'll get them sorted.
Hurtyy

Post by Hurtyy »

Dunadan wrote: May 25th, 2024, 02:04
Hurtyy wrote: May 25th, 2024, 00:13

You'll have to forgive my dumb ass, I'm not quite sure what you mean. How do you post a mod to the forum first, as opposed to the mod submit form?
Sorry I mean you should write a message on the forum saying you want to submit and is having a problem with it
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

So good news, updating to the newest version of the game worked and I successfully installed the mod!

I guess this mod is not compatible with the outdated versions of the game after all, my case confirms this.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

UltraFan123 wrote: May 25th, 2024, 23:15
So good news, updating to the newest version of the game worked and I successfully installed the mod!

I guess this mod is not compatible with the outdated versions of the game after all, my case confirms this.
Glad to hear it's working for you now! But that news doesn't bode well for the update coming out soon. I'll be sure to test everything and make any necessary adjustments when it drops.
Silver

Post by Silver »

Took me longer than I expected because I was tweaking and tweaking and tweaking... and many things were giving me a bloody aneurysm.
Hope this art makes more sense now, all things considered.
@Dunadan

► GIF Comparison
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Silver wrote: May 27th, 2024, 20:54
Took me longer than I expected because I was tweaking and tweaking and tweaking... and many things were giving me a bloody aneurysm.
Hope this art makes more sense now, all things considered.
@Dunadan

► GIF Comparison
Yaaaaasssss!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Idk I think this design is better

Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Like my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Hate my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Indifferent to my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

Hot female knights are peak. A game always gets better with them.
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

Hot lady knight with breast-shaped plate armor is peak fantasy and nothing will ever beat it.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

New Seelie portraits are now live:

Thanks once again to the wonderful @Silver for her art asset editing and creation!
Last edited by Dunadan on May 28th, 2024, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Here's an interesting development. Check out what I've come across while working on my next module!

This is a default game texture from a unit file. Check out the circled midriff skin tone that was clearly missed when someone was making a pass to darken some facial textures before game release.

Definitive proof that 'diversity' was added to the game AFTER THE FACT.
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

Dunadan wrote: May 28th, 2024, 19:03
Here's an interesting development. Check out what I've come across while working on my next module!

This is a default game texture from a unit file. Check out the circled midriff skin tone that was clearly missed when someone was making a pass to darken some facial textures before game release.

Definitive proof that 'diversity' was added to the game AFTER THE FACT.
huh, so they thought they could cover it up and also skimp on the work to wokefy it.
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

after updating to 1.3 seelie make sure delete custom npc portrait seelie folder if you are using custom npc portraits mod, so it will accept new pictures
Knight-Marshal

Post by Knight-Marshal »

Not sure if I installed everything correctly and could use some clarification. Started a new game and everything seems to be working except Seelie doesn't play a sound bit upon selection or performing an action, but her dialogue works fine in conversation.