Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Voice Mods Wishlist

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

I'd personally would like a german ai voice mod. grew up playing bg1&2 with german audio and they were quite good (atleast bg2)
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Sunsetdrive wrote: May 24th, 2024, 19:29
I'd personally would like a german ai voice mod. grew up playing bg1&2 with german audio and they were quite good (atleast bg2)
You won't be able to get Mocap to match. And timing will be very difficult.
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 14:47
I was thinking something with Wayne June would be very cool, but then... maybe not fitting in this setting. Could be a good voice for some of the creepy character types, maybe the doctor with the sisters? /shrug
I actually did do a Wayne June narrator, but the problem is it conflicts with the Vanilla's accent, and seductive tones.
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

orinEsque wrote: June 4th, 2024, 18:54
Right now I'm guessing. Would it be possible to change the lip movement when the offical modding tools are out?
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Sunsetdrive wrote: June 4th, 2024, 19:05
orinEsque wrote: June 4th, 2024, 18:54
Right now I'm guessing. Would it be possible to change the lip movement when the offical modding tools are out?
Will have to wait and see
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR