Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

No Alphabets 4.5.2 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

WhiteShark wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 03:52
Nyxxit wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 03:12
Help, I'm new to mods and I've been thinking about buying BH3 except hearing about all the woke, gay, lgbq crap in it. If I download this and install it, will it remove all that crap and let me enjoy the game for what a game should be......free of woke political and gay bs!"
Please pirate the game if you decide to play it. Mods may salvage it, but the devs shouldn't be rewarded for making a game so pozzed it had to be saved by mods.
He is mac cuckold user, he can't pirate games, Tim Cuck doesn't allow him to do this kind of nasty thing, he's trained to pay and complain.

Tags:
Tusade

Post by Tusade »

Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 15:43
Asked and answered already.

For those that missed it in the noise:
Larian asked WOTC to do BG3.
WOTC is stupid and retarded woke newfags, they wouldn't understand the potential of it. D&D is a dying brand to most of them, they expected nothing. They focus on rolefags like Critical Role.
Larian assumed it would do okay, maybe not DOS:2, but well. Still, it's a passion project for the old Larian crew to do D&D.
They put together a rough act 1 and it ends up knocked out of the park in quality.
Enters EA, coinciding with an era of YouTube streamers all bandwagon jumping on the latest thing, and also there not being a lot of good new games for showing at the time. It helped that it's an actually great base game.
Massive signal boost, even to non-gamers, the new D&D rolefag audience.
WOTC retards take notice. D&D ain't going so well so they sense an opportunity.
Instead of the one or two low level contacts, the wokefaggotry elite at WOTC descend on Larian.
"So, that's nice, but it's not as pozzed as we would like. Shame if we had to withdraw the license so late in development, but we can't let our sullied brand go unsullied with gay race politics."
Sven and team can't make significant changes to acts 1 or 2 for good reasons, but act 3 is in development.
WOTC supervisory "Sweet Baby" style consultants get balls deep and add tons of shite to act 3: 💩!

Thanks for this answer. Although it has too many acronyms for those of us who don’t speak English.

Also, I want to point out another culprit: Google.

Many websites (Nexusmods) rely on Google ads to maintain themselves. Being banned by Google means a death sentence for the website.

And getting the attention of woketards or the Social Justice Warriors (SJW) is a way to get banned.

Actually, I think Nexus owners don’t give a shit about gay race politics, but they’re afraid of being banned by Google because that would mean the end of advertising revenue for them.

By the way, I also want to thank this mod. I am reading this thread because I find fascinating the origin of why Larian has made a woke game with insufferable lesbians like Aylin. Or why Nexus displays hypocrisy and double standards.
Last edited by Tusade on May 26th, 2024, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Tusade wrote: May 26th, 2024, 22:49
Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 15:43
Asked and answered already.

For those that missed it in the noise:
Larian asked WOTC to do BG3.
WOTC is stupid and retarded woke newfags, they wouldn't understand the potential of it. D&D is a dying brand to most of them, they expected nothing. They focus on rolefags like Critical Role.
Larian assumed it would do okay, maybe not DOS:2, but well. Still, it's a passion project for the old Larian crew to do D&D.
They put together a rough act 1 and it ends up knocked out of the park in quality.
Enters EA, coinciding with an era of YouTube streamers all bandwagon jumping on the latest thing, and also there not being a lot of good new games for showing at the time. It helped that it's an actually great base game.
Massive signal boost, even to non-gamers, the new D&D rolefag audience.
WOTC retards take notice. D&D ain't going so well so they sense an opportunity.
Instead of the one or two low level contacts, the wokefaggotry elite at WOTC descend on Larian.
"So, that's nice, but it's not as pozzed as we would like. Shame if we had to withdraw the license so late in development, but we can't let our sullied brand go unsullied with gay race politics."
Sven and team can't make significant changes to acts 1 or 2 for good reasons, but act 3 is in development.
WOTC supervisory "Sweet Baby" style consultants get balls deep and add tons of shite to act 3: 💩!

Thanks for this answer. Although it has too many acronyms for those of us who don’t speak English.

Also, I want to point out another culprit: Google.

Many websites (Nexusmods) rely on Google ads to maintain themselves. Being banned by Google means a death sentence for the website.

And getting the attention of woketards or the Social Justice Warriors (SJW) is a way to get banned.

Actually, I think Nexus owners don’t give a shit about gay race politics, but they’re afraid of being banned by Google because that would mean the end of advertising revenue for them.

By the way, I also want to thank this mod. I am reading this thread because I find fascinating the origin of why Larian has made a woke game with insufferable lesbians like Aylin. Or why Nexus displays hypocrisy and double standards.
Nexus mods VERY, VERY much do give a shit about the gay race politics. However they of course don't practice what they preach. (Their "Diverse" team has two women in non management positions and one black dog, the rest full of soyboy white males).
egovir

Post by egovir »

it was always funny to me, that the closest thing to the black diversity they have is a black dog :lol: :lol: :lol:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

egovir wrote: May 27th, 2024, 08:41
it was always funny to me, that the closest thing to the black diversity they have is a black dog :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good image for the next time someone asks me where the new mod site is. :scratch:
RenzokukenMex

Post by RenzokukenMex »

Man, Thank you for making this mod. I don't want to have some weirdo mental illness agenda forced on me in my pass times and you've helped me avoid it. Will donate, keep up the good work :)
Rand

Post by Rand »

Tusade wrote: May 26th, 2024, 22:49
These acronyms are so commonly used around the world that I am legitimately surprised someone wouldn't know them as much as the full words, but...

WOTC - Wizards Of The Coast. The subsidiary of Hasbro that owns and runs D&D (into the ground)
D&D - Dungeons & Dragons
EA - often Electronic Arts, but in this case the other meaning: Early Access
DOS:2 - Divinity Original Sin 2
Rand

Post by Rand »

Holy shit.
Imagine approving this ultra-soy nu-male bullshit graphic and displaying it publicly.
Britain has fallen.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

Perhaps someone should confront ask Nexusmods why their only PoC AoC (hehe) is a dog, and most of the rest racist misogynists by default and original sin, since they are white caucasian males? It would lead to a life-long ban at the site I guess, but it would be damn fun. :lol:
egovir

Post by egovir »

Since half of the England population is already black/muslim/etc, it should not be that hard to find some "appropriate" protestors :lol:
BobT

Post by BobT »

fkirenicus wrote: May 27th, 2024, 13:08
Perhaps someone should confront ask Nexusmods why their only PoC AoC (hehe) is a dog, and most of the rest racist misogynists by default and original sin, since they are white caucasian males? It would lead to a life-long ban at the site I guess, but it would be damn fun. :lol:
They also need to promote their couple of women into top tier board roles instead of just "Product Manager" made up bullshit. ;)
egovir wrote: May 27th, 2024, 15:12
Since half of the England population is already black/muslim/etc, it should not be that hard to find some "appropriate" protestors :lol:
They're apparently based in one of the richest and whitest parts of the U.K. Funny that, isn't it. These people who are "all about diversity" always happen to be striving to get the furthest from it..
Last edited by BobT on May 27th, 2024, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

egovir wrote: May 27th, 2024, 15:12
That's just London. The majority (for now) of the entire population of England and Wales is still white (82% as of 2021 census data):

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/
Last edited by Dunadan on May 28th, 2024, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Madness

Post by Madness »

I sometimes come across a line of text with 'them' in it. For example if I have get reaction to a spell that is being cast on me. It would say them instead of you. Like they/them.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Madness wrote: May 28th, 2024, 19:07
I sometimes come across a line of text with 'them' in it. For example if I have get reaction to a spell that is being cast on me. It would say them instead of you. Like they/them.
I would send a bug report to Larian about those. With a line saying "I AM A MELONSEXUAL HELICOPTER, I IDENTIFY AS HE/HIM" HOW DARE YOU!?"
Last edited by orinEsque on May 29th, 2024, 02:39, edited 2 times in total.
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

I asked Brave AI Search to tell me about the NoAlphabets mod:

"
The Alphabets Mod, also known as “No Alphabets” mod pack, made waves in the gaming community for its unique approach to altering the appearance and language of characters in a game. The mod aimed to remove modern-day irrationalities and create a more authentic experience for players.

Removing Irrationalities

The mod’s primary goal was to eliminate modern-day elements that were considered irrational or out of place in a medieval setting. This included changes to character appearances, dialogues, and names to make them more fitting for the time period. The mod’s creators aimed to create a more immersive experience by removing anachronisms and making the game world feel more authentic.

Impact on the Gaming Community

The Alphabets Mod sparked a significant discussion within the gaming community, with some players appreciating the mod’s attention to detail and historical accuracy, while others felt that it altered the game’s tone and atmosphere. The mod’s creators received feedback from players, and the mod continued to evolve to address concerns and improve the overall experience.

Conclusion

The Alphabets Mod made waves in the gaming community by introducing a unique approach to game modification. Its focus on historical accuracy and attention to detail sparked a lively discussion among players, showcasing the power of community engagement and the importance of creative freedom in game development.
"

Looks like it hasn't gotten cucked yet.
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
BobT

Post by BobT »

orinEsque wrote: May 29th, 2024, 02:59
I asked Brave AI Search to tell me about the NoAlphabets mod:

"
The Alphabets Mod, also known as “No Alphabets” mod pack, made waves in the gaming community for its unique approach to altering the appearance and language of characters in a game. The mod aimed to remove modern-day irrationalities and create a more authentic experience for players.

Removing Irrationalities

The mod’s primary goal was to eliminate modern-day elements that were considered irrational or out of place in a medieval setting. This included changes to character appearances, dialogues, and names to make them more fitting for the time period. The mod’s creators aimed to create a more immersive experience by removing anachronisms and making the game world feel more authentic.

Impact on the Gaming Community

The Alphabets Mod sparked a significant discussion within the gaming community, with some players appreciating the mod’s attention to detail and historical accuracy, while others felt that it altered the game’s tone and atmosphere. The mod’s creators received feedback from players, and the mod continued to evolve to address concerns and improve the overall experience.

Conclusion

The Alphabets Mod made waves in the gaming community by introducing a unique approach to game modification. Its focus on historical accuracy and attention to detail sparked a lively discussion among players, showcasing the power of community engagement and the importance of creative freedom in game development.
"

Amazing that wrote a better objective appraisal than 99.99% of those journos lol.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Saying that it was an evil Nazi mod that genocided gays would actually be better than what it wrote. That was the most sterilized non-answer I've seen from AI, a politician couldn't have said less with that many words.
Last edited by OnTilt on May 29th, 2024, 03:40, edited 2 times in total.
Madness

Post by Madness »

This is what i mean:

I'm not a native English speaker but shouldn't it just be 'she' in this case? Can we fix this?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I suspect this is a case of convenience, it doesn't use she/her because 'they' is just simpler.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Madness wrote: May 29th, 2024, 14:47
I'm not a native English speaker but shouldn't it just be 'she' in this case?
Yes, it should be she. Using they as a generic singular pronoun is becoming increasingly common, especially among young people, but it's ungrammatical and the justifications for it are based on a misunderstanding of historical usage.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: May 29th, 2024, 14:56
Yes, it should be she. Using they as a generic singular pronoun is becoming increasingly common, especially among young people, but it's ungrammatical and the justifications for it are based on a misunderstanding of historical usage.
I doubt there was any ill intent using they there.

source:
I'm a programmer who does lazy stuff all the time, this is definitely something I'd do.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Using they as a generic singular pronoun is becoming increasingly common, especially among young people
We must eradicate young people.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 29th, 2024, 14:59
Most abuses of language aren't malicious, but they're still abuses.
Madness

Post by Madness »

source:
I'm a programmer who does lazy stuff all the time, this is definitely something I'd do.
Why not use 'You' in this case. Seems to fit better.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: May 29th, 2024, 15:04
Most abuses of language aren't malicious, but they're still abuses.
You need to be lazymaxxing. You have to automate everything, even your automation. You have to set up cron jobs to remind you to set up more cron jobs.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Madness wrote: May 29th, 2024, 15:05
For starters, the character isn't "You" unless you're playing as a Shadowheart origin.
Godjjjita

Post by Godjjjita »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 29th, 2024, 15:07
Madness wrote: May 29th, 2024, 15:05
For starters, the character isn't "You" unless you're playing as a Shadowheart origin.
could that be replaced with " 9 was rolled"? it eliminates the need for gender and it is lazy.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

This is what i mean:

I'm not a native English speaker but shouldn't it just be 'she' in this case? Can we fix this?
A lot of the dialogue is inconsistent in the game, where half of the cutscenes refer to the player as they and half refer to the player as he/she. Probably just a combination of laziness and convenience (though I don't understand why they chose to use he/she at random points rather than just sticking to 'they' throughout).
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

destinyhntr wrote: May 29th, 2024, 21:58
This is what i mean:

A lot of the dialogue is inconsistent in the game, where half of the cutscenes refer to the player as they and half refer to the player as he/she. Probably just a combination of laziness and convenience (though I don't understand why they chose to use he/she at random points rather than just sticking to 'they' throughout).
Feels like a before Sweet Baby inc and after Sweet Baby inc style of writing. The same reason Act 1 and 2 feels totally different from Act 3.
BobT

Post by BobT »

OnTilt wrote: May 29th, 2024, 03:19
Saying that it was an evil Nazi mod that genocided gays would actually be better than what it wrote. That was the most sterilized non-answer I've seen from AI, a politician couldn't have said less with that many words.
Yes. That is the definition of "unbiased". That is a good thing.