We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

RPG Best Girl Thread

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vlajdimir Ermenović wrote: May 15th, 2024, 19:55
Let's pretend zelda is an rpg for a second so I can post this.

:disgust:
BobT

Post by BobT »

If you mean Legend of Zelda, why are you not posting (adult) Malon?
Also on looking that up, isn't that a char from Star Fox? Did you accidentally upload from your furry folder? :scratch:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

hey man really glad you shifted gears into becoming an obnoxious furry it's cool when paraphilias define your personality!
Vlajdimir Ermenović

Post by Vlajdimir Ermenović »

BobT wrote: May 15th, 2024, 20:26

If you mean Legend of Zelda, why are you not posting (adult) Malon?
Also on looking that up, isn't that a char from Star Fox? Did you accidentally upload from your furry folder? :scratch:
Star Fox Adventures was a Zelda clone, not a rail shooter like other Star Fox games.

Also, I just googled adult Malon. She's not half bad, but can't match up to Krystal.

Rare's Krystal, at any rate. Later games removed the eye-popping tribal outfit and put her in some NPC-ass space pilot suit. Talk about squandering a gift.
Last edited by Vlajdimir Ermenović on May 15th, 2024, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
Я гуар, я не хочу ничего делать. Я хочу фыр-фыр-фыр.
Goldsnivy1

Post by Goldsnivy1 »

Just gonna ignore the furry shit and post a few of my favorites.

Aerie is easily my favorite in BG2, though I have yet to romance Viconia. Jaheira is a great character, but her romance just doesn't sit right, considering certain events/revelations in Irenicus' dungeon.

I thoroughly enjoy teasing Bastilla in KotOR, and both Handmaiden and Visas from KotOR 2 are peak. I think I like Visas just a bit more though :D

I have yet to finish DA:O, but from the point I got to I did very much enjoy the romance with Leliana.

Bianca from Dragon Quest 5, admittedly because I'm a sucker for the childhood friends to lovers trope.

I was very much enjoying Shadowheart's romance in BG3, though after skimming through this thread and learning more about the poly shit with Halsin I'm kinda bummed out. Admittedly, the mere fact that it's possible to have an open sexual relationship in the game doesn't bother me quite as much as the rest of the members of the board (here come the "cuck" accusations), but I have no interest in women who want such a relationship and the way it's handled looks like utter dogshit.
Goldsnivy1

Post by Goldsnivy1 »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 27th, 2024, 22:41
you retards just like gook sex dolls
Yes
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 15th, 2024, 23:16
Yes
Logged in just to put you on the shit list.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 15th, 2024, 23:14

Aerie is easily my favorite in BG2, though I have yet to romance Viconia. Jaheira is a great character, but her romance just doesn't sit right, considering certain events/revelations in Irenicus' dungeon.

I thoroughly enjoy teasing Bastilla in KotOR, and both Handmaiden and Visas from KotOR 2 are peak. I think I like Visas just a bit more though :D

I have yet to finish DA:O, but from the point I got to I did very much enjoy the romance with Leliana.

Bianca from Dragon Quest 5, admittedly because I'm a sucker for the childhood friends to lovers trope.

I was very much enjoying Shadowheart's romance in BG3, though after skimming through this thread and learning more about the poly shit with Halsin I'm kinda bummed out. Admittedly, the mere fact that it's possible to have an open sexual relationship in the game doesn't bother me quite as much as the rest of the members of the board (here come the "cuck" accusations), but I have no interest in women who want such a relationship and the way it's handled looks like utter dogshit.
He didn't redeem Viconia with lawful good paladin penis.............
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 15th, 2024, 23:16
Yes
SJWs seething lol
Goldsnivy1

Post by Goldsnivy1 »

Boontaker wrote: May 16th, 2024, 01:51
Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 15th, 2024, 23:14

He didn't redeem Viconia with lawful good paladin penis.............
There's always next playthrough.

Unless I decide to go all in and make her the dark disciple of the reborn god of murder ;)
Goldsnivy1

Post by Goldsnivy1 »

Also gonna add:

Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses because meritocracy is based
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 16th, 2024, 03:45
Also gonna add:

Betrayed her friends rather than asking them for help, started an unprovoked war that killed countless people, turned people into aberrations, and conspired with even more death cults to genocide a peaceful race. But people will still simp for her because she is cute and bisexual.

Better FE girls:

Goldsnivy1

Post by Goldsnivy1 »

Val the Moofia Boss wrote: May 16th, 2024, 04:03
Goldsnivy1 wrote: May 16th, 2024, 03:45
Also gonna add:

Betrayed her friends rather than asking them for help, started an unprovoked war that killed countless people, turned people into aberrations, and conspired with even more death cults to genocide a peaceful race. But people will still simp for her because she is cute and bisexual.

Better FE girls:

She actively asks the members of her house to assist her and allows those who are unwilling to join her to bow out, notably including Flayn, one of the Nabatean dragons. It gets even harder to legitimately claim that she wants to genocide the Nabateans since she will allow Flayn and Seteth to be spared without question in her own path when they are defeated. While she allies with TWSITD against the church, their ultimate goals are opposed and she actively works to hinder them when given the option (e.g. taking out the false Cornelia along with the strategic city of Arianrhood). While she might be mistaken that the church and crest system cannot be reformed peacefully, it makes sense that she would distrust both the system and those who promote it considering the suffering she and her siblings endure at the behest of the corrupt nobles of Adrestia and TWSITD.

Beyond that, I also like her despite her drastic means because I think that she has an admirable goal in creating a meritocracy where being part of the nobility or having a crest isn't a requirement to hold any important position in society.

Great choices with Hinoka and Lucina though!
Last edited by Goldsnivy1 on May 16th, 2024, 09:17, edited 3 times in total.
Falksi

Post by Falksi »

Badass, straight up, no-nonsense....
Alys - Phantasy Star 4

Claudia Black in all her gaming glory....
Morrigan - Dragon Age: Origins

Pure butt...
Ann Takamaki - Persona 5

Complete vengeful killer, with a hand big enough to actually hold my cock...
Velvet Crowe - Tales of Berseria

Funny, and fun to take the piss out of...
Patty - Risen 2