Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Wrath of the Righteous previews the new Shifter class

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Wrath of the Righteous previews the new Shifter class

Post by rusty_shackleford »

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 1887571853
Hello, crusaders!

The Last Sarkorians DLC
adds a new Shifter class
to Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. But what can it do?

A shifter is someone you’d want to bring into a fight with you. Full Base Attack Bonus
progression, sharp claws
that improve as their owner levels up, and adding a bonus from wisdom
ability score to their AC
can make shifter a formidable foe. Additionally, shifters can enhance themselves with various animal aspects
and by assuming a form of a specific animal, when they gain access to major forms. At 3rd level, a shifter ignores movement penalties caused by difficult terrain, is immune to the entangled condition, and gains a +2 bonus to AC against attacks of opportunity. 10 animal forms
are available for a shifter, and some archetypes have their own unique forms.
The DLC is being released in early March and you can add it to your wishlist on GOG or Steam now
https://www.gog.com/en/game/pathfinder_ ... sarkorians

I couldn't stand the base game so I'll be passing on this.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I think that because I have contributed to this title's kickstarter, I may be getting this for free. If this is the case (and it should be) I shall provide my opinion(s) on it day 1.
Just like Yves, I chase tales
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Owlcat put up a couple of shorts that show nothing, but here they are, in case anybody is curious:

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

OST to the DLC, great, as usual:
Fuze

Post by Fuze »

Let me guess, the base class of Kingmaker are still not correctly implemented ? I'm then sure it was worth to add some martial oriented version of the druid. Ho wait, it's already existing, so it's actually a more martial oriented version of the hunter.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Regadless of how high you backed WOTR, this is the first DLC you don't get for free.