Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Better Romance 2.5.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

pablitsu

Post by pablitsu »

Also, regarding NoRomVanilla mod, what does it mean by restricting romace interactions, but romance is still active? I want to disable male romance routes I don't know what mod I have to pick

Tags:
Schizoid1488

Post by Schizoid1488 »

So many based mods, vgh I kneel..... Thank you for your service. Is there any chance that there'd be a mod that edits out the cringe cuckshit with Shadowheart and Halsin?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Schizoid1488 wrote: June 14th, 2024, 21:09
So many based mods, vgh I kneel..... Thank you for your service. Is there any chance that there'd be a mod that edits out the cringe cuckshit with Shadowheart and Halsin?
No. Sorry, Rusty.
Schizoid1488

Post by Schizoid1488 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: June 14th, 2024, 21:11
No. Sorry, Rusty.
It's over.........
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

You could try romancing a better character.
As soon as they like you, make 'em unlike you.
Schizoid1488

Post by Schizoid1488 »

Vergil wrote: Yesterday, 18:54
You could try romancing a better character.
Shadowheart was perfect in the beta before larian went full cuck mode and made every single character into a sex pest to get the updoots from reddit troons. I'm never going to stop coping that one day mods will exist that remove all of that and make her the trad waifu she was always meant to be.......................
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

The cope people have about the early access secretly being this epic based trad game before the jews used kabbalah magic to make all the same developers who made it suddenly decide to be libs should be studied.
As soon as they like you, make 'em unlike you.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Is there any chance that there'd be a mod that edits out the cringe cuckshit with Shadowheart and Halsin?
@Crusaderknight20 moved this to your mod's thread since it's about romance
nyxnyx

Post by nyxnyx »

Vergil wrote: Yesterday, 19:17
The cope people have about the early access secretly being this epic based trad game before the jews used kabbalah magic to make all the same developers who made it suddenly decide to be libs should be studied.
Larian devs were always libs - I mean, they're Belgians for fuck's sake, and it's not like their previous games were devoid of this shit.

that being said, the latter acts are disproportionately filled with garbage compared to the first one, and third in particular is an absolute shitshow where everything from ambient dialogue to NPCs revolves around some overt message that makes you feel like they had to fill some mandated quota at the last moment - so I can understand why some people would get the impression that the game only got pozzed to this extent at full release.

it's equally sad and hilarious because the game suffers from that usual Larian lack of quality consistency, but that didn't stop them from recording a few dozen ambient dialogue lines about a brothel instead of giving your companions some much-needed reactivity that was sorely lacking in the third act for key plot points compared to first.
Schizoid1488

Post by Schizoid1488 »

I doubt there are any game dev companies, especially in the AAA range, nowadays that are le ebin trad saviors of the west. But objectively BG3 was not nearly as pozzed in the beta compared to it's full release, shadowheart didn't have any cuckshit in her dialogue, the default human wasnt a nigger, the NPCs generally looked much more normal and less "diverse" and there weren't collabs from drag queens and trannies playing npcs. I doubt it's jews that made them do it, it's just that white liberals are incredibly mentally ill nutcases that worship niggerfaggots and realize that if you make some cringe controversial shit in your game then reddit and xitter troons will shill for it 24/7 on every social media. At this point I can't wait for all of africa and asia to finally get internet and just completely subdue the troon voices with overwhelming numbers. These people are a disease that needs to be cut out.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

nyxnyx wrote: Yesterday, 19:39
Larian devs were always libs - I mean, they're Belgians for fuck's sake, and it's not like their previous games were devoid of this shit.
This was Swen in 2013.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140425012 ... ensorship/
our lead animator decided that on this particular game he was going to show the world what he thinks of censorship. He made the most obvious sexist camera shot ever for the introduction of the dwarven princess to the dragon knight, and then queried me whether I thought it was over the top, and whether or not such an expression of artistic freedom belonged in a game. As I was debating the issue openly I somehow managed to get half Larian around me, who vigorously let me know that censorship is a thing of the devil and what they thought about their right to aim a camera at a dwarven princess’ breasts.

I let them cook a bit by playing the devil’s advocate, but let it in because a) I’m no big fan of censorship, b) I’m no fan of enforced politically correctness because it gives media too much power to shape opinion and c) I thought there was something symbolical about this particular shot being such a discussion generator just because it was visual. I think there is much more controversial stuff than this in the way the councillors formulate their opnions , but apparently the fact that that’s just words doesn’t provoke the same emotions.
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

Schizoid1488 wrote: Yesterday, 19:45
it's just that white liberals are incredibly mentally ill nutcases that worship niggerfaggots
That always seemed a bit odd to me. Granted I'm a Latino guy who wouldn't pass as "White" under most definitions, or perhaps it may be because I wasn't born nor raised in the US that I don't get that retarded mentality.
Godjjjita

Post by Godjjjita »

UltraFan123 wrote: Today, 03:34
it's just that white liberals are incredibly mentally ill nutcases that worship niggerfaggots
That always seemed a bit odd to me. Granted I'm a Latino guy who wouldn't pass as "White" under most definitions, or perhaps it may be because I wasn't born nor raised in the US that I don't get that retarded mentality.
Your country probably doesn't have "white guilt", A institutionalized brainwashing program that makes you hate yourself by telling you that by just existing you're privileged and guilty of all made up crimes they create to pretend black people are still oppressed today and must repent by doing all you can to raise black people into positions of power to pay for the sin of being born white. If it seems dystopic, it is!
Rand

Post by Rand »

Godjjjita wrote: Today, 06:45
UltraFan123 wrote: Today, 03:34
Your country probably doesn't have "white guilt", A institutionalized brainwashing program that makes you hate yourself by telling you that by just existing you're privileged and guilty of all made up crimes they create to pretend black people are still oppressed today and must repent by doing all you can to raise black people into positions of power to pay for the sin of being born white. If it seems dystopic, it is!
It's worse than that.
You can't just feel "guilty". You have to worship blacks, no matter how rotten they clearly act.
You must unconditionally support them in every way and never say or even say you notice something.
Such as getting rid of police, since so many blacks act criminally so often that the police are "against" them.
You can't say it was a mistake, you just have to move to a red state and let the savages burn down the cities.
Of course, like the retarded children they are, the niggers are running wild without white supervision.
Last edited by Rand on June 16th, 2024, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.