We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Previous BG VAs - Recreated 1.0.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

synkira

Previous BG VAs - Recreated 1.0.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Post by synkira »

Overview
Attempt at replicating some voices from previous Baldur's Gate games with the use of AI. Requested by someone over on Nexus.

Videos
► Click for preview

Downloads
FilesVersionDescription
Minsc 1.0Alters Minsc's voice to roughly sound like Jim Cummings
Viconia DeVir 1.1Alters Viconia's voice to roughly sound like Grey Griffin
Sarevok Anchev 1.0Alters Sarevok's voice to roughly sound like Kevin Michael Richardson

FilesVersionDescription
Minsc (DVQR Ver.) 1.0Alters Minsc's voice to roughly sound like Jim Cummings
Viconia DeVir (DVQR Ver.) 1.1Alters Viconia's voice to roughly sound like Grey Griffin
Sarevok Anchev (DVQR Ver.) 1.0Alters Sarevok's voice to roughly sound like Kevin Michael Richardson

Changelog
► Click for changelog
► Notes

My Other Mods

Last edited by synkira on April 18th, 2024, 23:40, edited 13 times in total.

Tags:
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

A mod that completely removes both Viconia and Sarevok from the game would be even better than having to watch the bastardization of their characters, and that's coming from a dude who didn't even play BG2 and most likely never will xD
synkira

Post by synkira »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 29th, 2024, 16:47
A mod that completely removes both Viconia and Sarevok from the game would be even better than having to watch the bastardization of their characters, and that's coming from a dude who didn't even play BG2 and most likely never will xD
To each their own
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Really happy to see another modder join us. Thanks for the uploads!

If you want, you should check out the Adobe Enhance Speech AI if you're using a voice model from an old game. I'm messing around with it for @Lancaster's mods, can check out the difference here:
loregamer wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:26
I found out there's a tool for enhancing audio from Adobe. Thinking it could be cool for some of these voice mods

synkira

Post by synkira »

loregamer wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:20
Really happy to see another modder join us. Thanks for the uploads!

If you want, you should check out the Adobe Enhance Speech AI if you're using a voice model from an old game. I'm messing around with it for @Lancaster's mods, can check out the difference here:
loregamer wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:26
I found out there's a tool for enhancing audio from Adobe. Thinking it could be cool for some of these voice mods

Ooh shit nice find, although I hate adobe, I got to test this. They sound good.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

I'm going to upload all the Viconia lines to the Adobe enhance speech tool and send you the wav files if that's cool. Still getting used to the tool and just figured out how to get it the files to mass download since Adobe retardedly didn't add a Download All button.

Here's how the difference will sound:
synkira

Post by synkira »

Ah, I've done the adobe enhanced with Viconia already, but appreciate it nonetheless, then added spectrum match via audacity on the 1.1 Ver.