Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Narrator Replacers 1.0.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

synkira

Narrator Replacers 1.0.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Post by synkira »

Overview
Changes Narration with the use of Ai

Some Narration mods, I orignally posted on nexus, but not sure for how long given the issues surrounding ai.
With ai, there's going to be some artifacts in the voices, more obvious on the female ai voices, let me know if anyone comes across very harsh audio where you can't understand what was said.
Downloads
FilesVersionDescription
Raphael (Andrew Wincott) 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Raphael (Video Sample)
Lenval Brown 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Lenval Brown (Narrator; notably for Disco Elysium) (Video Sample)
Mizora (Tamaryn Payne) 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Mizora (Video Sample)
Astarion (Neil Newbon) 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Astarion (Video Sample)
Pyke (Darien Sills-Evans) 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Pyke from LOL (Video Sample)
Philomean Cunk (Diane Morgan) 1.0Changes Narration to sound roughly like Philomean Cunk (Video Sample)

FilesVersionDescription
No Alphabets 1.0Compatibility for orinEsque's No Alphabets Mod - Place inside Data Folder

► Changelog
Installation
Place .pak inside Mods folder, no need to drag, should already be under overrides within the Bg3 Mod manager
Last edited by loregamer on April 28th, 2024, 00:54, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: Changed tables

Tags:
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

The Lenval Brown one is really good, actually.

Been using it for a while, no issues to report, and a significantly improved experience versus the default narrator.
synkira

Post by synkira »

TKVNC wrote: March 21st, 2024, 23:39
The Lenval Brown one is really good, actually.

Been using it for a while, no issues to report, and a significantly improved experience versus the default narrator.
That's good to know, and yeah I feel you, Lenval is my go to default now.
Scruffins

Post by Scruffins »

Oohhhh mommy mizora narrating my adventures is gonna be hot. It'll be weird when i bump into her though
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Boss move hosting it here. Nexus folds too easily on AI voice mods. Thank you!Image
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Also, on the off chance these get taken down, I'll make some YouTube showcase videos and link to this thread in them. So they at least show up on Google.
synkira

Post by synkira »

loregamer wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 00:15
Boss move hosting it here. Nexus folds too easily on AI voice mods. Thank you!Image
Yeah I figured the mods will definely be taken down either by reports at some point, glad this forum isn't uptight about ai voice mods. And thanks for the showcase.
Last edited by synkira on March 22nd, 2024, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.
citard

Post by citard »

is this compatible with OrinEsque's No Alphabets mod? (I dunno if it alters any narration)
synkira

Post by synkira »

citard wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 08:19
is this compatible with OrinEsque's No Alphabets mod? (I dunno if it alters any narration)
It should for the most part, however I know during ser aylin's scene, they did change the lines of the narrator so you will hear the default voice for that part.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

synkira wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 09:16
It should for the most part, however I know during ser aylin's scene, they did change the lines of the narrator so you will hear the default voice for that part.
Would you be alright to run the NoAlphabets narrator lines through your models and create a little addon for the users here? I can supply you with the altered voice lines :)
Last edited by orinEsque on March 26th, 2024, 23:06, edited 3 times in total.
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
synkira

Post by synkira »

orinEsque wrote: March 26th, 2024, 22:41
Would you be alright to run the NoAlphabets narrator lines through your models and create a little addon for the users here? I can supply you with the altered voice lines :)
I kind of already did, my bad, I unpacked your mod before asking. Sorry about that. They're up as loosefiles.
Last edited by synkira on March 27th, 2024, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

synkira wrote: March 27th, 2024, 08:31
orinEsque wrote: March 26th, 2024, 22:41

I kind of already did, my bad, I unpacked your mod before asking. Sorry about that. They're up as loosefiles.
Oh awesome. You don't need my permission to unpack my mod lol, imagine being butthurt over someone modding a .... mod :mrgreen:
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

synkira wrote: March 27th, 2024, 08:31
I unpacked your mod before asking. Sorry about that.
This isn't Nexus, my friend! Permissions are open always. Image
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

orinEsque wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:07
If you are wondering why I and the other HQ modders have not been updating much lately:

From left to right: @ArcaneLurker, @orinEsque , @Silver, @loregamer , @Slavic Sorcerer
We're using the Astarion narrator for our playthrough now. It's super good, thank youImage
synkira

Post by synkira »

loregamer wrote: April 13th, 2024, 18:33
orinEsque wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:07
If you are wondering why I and the other HQ modders have not been updating much lately:

From left to right: @ArcaneLurker, @orinEsque , @Silver, @loregamer , @Slavic Sorcerer
We're using the Astarion narrator for our playthrough now. It's super good, thank youImage
Nice! glad you guys like it; the squad is looking good too :lol: