Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

SS's Grimoire Collection 1.0 β€” Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Slavic Sorcerer

SS's Grimoire Collection 1.0 β€” Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Overview
This collection of mods allows for the Player to customize their experience as a spellcaster by including spells that certain classes normally wouldn't have access to.
The mods relate to specific themes and/or function, such as adding more Fire spells, expanding existing options and so on.

The list of mods will be expanding overtime, and this post will be updated.

Install only one file for each specific class.

The mods directly modify SpellLists of those classes.
For example installing 2 Cleric spell mods will make one of them be overwritten or not function at all

All mods here are considered Main.

All Clerics have Misty Step spell included in their spell book.

Downloads
FilesClassVersionDescription
πŸ“₯ Angelic Emissary Cleric1.0Adds all Radiant damage and expands healing spells
πŸ“₯ Death Cleric Cleric1.0Adds more Necromancy spells, as well as Acid and Poison damage
πŸ“₯ Fey Evangelist Cleric1.0Adds a collection of Enchantment and Illusion spells, as well as Nature-related ones
πŸ“₯ Glacial Priest Cleric1.0Adds Ice damage spells
πŸ“₯ Fire Preacher Cleric1.0Adds Fire damage spells without the need of choosing Light Domain
πŸ“₯ Sky Bishop Cleric1.0Adds Lightning and Thunder damage spells without the need of choosing Tempest Domain
πŸ“₯ RectorCleric1.0Adds Paladin Smites and spells (no critical hit ones), including Banishing Smite, Shillelagh and Mage Armor for convenience
----------------------------------------
πŸ“₯ Ardentia ChordisBard1.0Adds Fire spells to Bard's spell list. They are automatically granted every 2 levels

Changelog
β–Ί Show Spoiler

Couple of notes
  • There will be certain spells that will repeat; most notable examples are Chromatic Orb and Glyph of Warding. It is due their "containment" nature, meaning that those spells can deal different kinds of damage depending on your choice. All elemental-oriented themes will have those spells, unless the class itself already has access to those.
  • It's only natural that some mods will include more spells than the other ones; such as Fey Evangelist Cleric mod that adds tons of spells Clerics normally have no access to, while Angelic Emissary mod for the same class adds only a few of them. This might feel clustered at first, but the amount of spells you'll prepare/learn remains the same.
  • My tastes and themes can cater only to so many people. If you have a request, or want me to merge chosen mods for the same class, please tag me in this thread and list the spells you want for your chosen class. I will try to fulfill the request as soon as possible.
  • Tag me if the mods are not working for some reason. I'll try to help.
  • Bard, Sorcerer, and Warlock will learn spells automatically. They will be granted to them the moment they reach 1lvl, 3lvl, 5lvl, 7lvl, and 9lvl. I will also work on such version for Cleric, Druid, and Paladin. The might be not visible in Level 1 screen, or even in the level up screen sometimes, but they are surely there.
  • Ranger and Eldritch Knight are not in the plans right now. They are not my main focus.

To Do
  • Finish up the Cleric spell lists; Fire Preacher, Inquisitor (renamed to Rector), Thaumaturgist, Sky Bishop, Deacon of the Deep
  • Working on Druid
  • Working on Paladin
  • Find better approach towards Sorcerer, Bard, Warlock (probably after releasing basic mods)

Credits

My Other Mods [*] Slavic Sorcerer's Bootcamp - All Fighting Styles

Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 13th, 2024, 08:21, edited 18 times in total.
It's just my opinion, not the absolute truth

"Why don't you put that in your signature instead of having to type it every week?"
~Dead about me being gay

"Read his signature, he's gay"
~Dead

Tags:
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Oh, I thought this was a Grimoire mod. :sad:
Like my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Hate my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Indifferent to my posts? Consider a donation: PayPal
Slavic Sorcerer

Acrux wrote: ↑ April 3rd, 2024, 02:28
Oh, I thought this was a Grimoire mod. :sad:
A grimoire mod? Like adding a grimoire model to your character for example?

Yeah I'm just a fancy-pantsy modder, so that's why I called it "Grimoire Collection". Apologies for the confusion.
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 3rd, 2024, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

"Why don't you put that in your signature instead of having to type it every week?"
~Dead about me being gay

~Dead
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: ↑ April 3rd, 2024, 00:55

Overview
This collection of mods allows for the Player to customize their experience as a spellcaster by including spells that certain classes normally wouldn't have access to.
The mods relate to specific themes and/or function, such as adding more Fire spells, expanding existing options and so on.

The list of mods will be expanding overtime, and this post will be updated.

Install only one file for each specific class.

The mods directly modify SpellLists of those classes.
For example installing 2 Cleric spell mods will make one of them be overwritten or not function at all

All mods here are considered Main.

All Clerics have Misty Step spell included in their spell book.

Downloads
FilesClassVersionDescription
πŸ“₯ Angelic Emissary Cleric1.0Adds all Radiant damage and expands healing spells
πŸ“₯ Death Cleric Cleric1.0Adds more Necromancy spells, as well as Acid and Poison damage
πŸ“₯ Fey Evangelist Cleric1.0Adds a collection of Enchantment and Illusion spells, as well as Nature-related ones
πŸ“₯ Glacial Priest Cleric1.0Adds Ice damage spells

Old Versions
β–Ί Show Spoiler

Changelog
β–Ί Show Spoiler

Couple of notes
  • There will be certain spells that will repeat; most notable examples are Chromatic Orb and Glyph of Warding. It is due their "containment" nature, meaning that those spells can deal different kinds of damage depending on your choice. All elemental-oriented themes will have those spells, unless the class itself already has access to those.
  • It's only natural that some mods will include more spells than the other ones; such as Fey Evangelist Cleric mod that adds tons of spells Clerics normally have no access to, while Angelic Emissary mod for the same class adds only a few of them. This might feel clustered at first, but the amount of spells you'll prepare/learn remains the same.
  • My tastes and themes can cater only to so many people. If you have a request, or want me to merge chosen mods for the same class, please tag me in this thread and list the spells you want for your chosen class. I will try to fulfill the request as soon as possible.
  • Tag me if the mods are not working for some reason. I'll try to help.

To Do
  • Finish up the Cleric spell lists; Fire Preacher, Inquisitor, Thaumaturgist, Sky Bishop, Deacon of the Deep
  • Working on Druid
  • Working on Paladin
  • Find better approach towards Sorcerer, Bard, Warlock (probably after releasing basic mods)

Credits
  • @loregamer for formatting
  • @orinEsque for mental support

My Other Mods
  • Soon

More like gay faggot mod am I right?
Thanks for you hard work, looks cool.
Peter Boyd

Post by Peter Boyd »

Would be nice with a "shadow" or "darkness" related spells for clerik to use with Shadowheart.
Slavic Sorcerer

Peter Boyd wrote: ↑ April 6th, 2024, 18:56
Would be nice with a "shadow" or "darkness" related spells for clerik to use with Shadowheart.
Could you please check this page and write me down all the spells you want?
https://baldursgate3.wiki.fextralife.com/Spells

This mod is not for custom spells. I just add existing ones by modifying spell lists.

By your description, I'd add Darkness, Darkvision, Hunger of Hadar, Fear, and Eyebite, but I don't want to redo mods unless update is released/they don't work, so please list all the spells you want for your Shadowheart.
Keep in mind any other Cleric in your party will have access to this spell list as well.

_______

A reminder for everyone reading this: PLEASE TAG ME with your requests here in the comment section and for any troubleshooting you might need.
That way I will receive a notification.

I don't visit forum often these days, nor I monitor this thread.
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 9th, 2024, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.

~Dead about me being gay

~Dead
Peter Boyd

Post by Peter Boyd »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: ↑ April 9th, 2024, 22:26
Peter Boyd wrote: ↑ April 6th, 2024, 18:56
Could you please check this page and write me down all the spells you want?
https://baldursgate3.wiki.fextralife.com/Spells

This mod is not for custom spells. I just add existing ones by modifying spell lists.

By your description, I'd add Darkness, Darkvision, Hunger of Hadar, Fear, and Eyebite, but I don't want to redo mods unless update is released/they don't work, so please list all the spells you want for your Shadowheart.
Keep in mind any other Cleric in your party will have access to this spell list as well.
Some one on Nexus made a shadow domain mod for clerics. But thanks a lot anyway :)