We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Demote Rop and Wraith too while you're at it

Got a complaint or a suggestion? Also used for general information about the site.
Humbaba

Demote Rop and Wraith too while you're at it

Post by Humbaba »

In this official thread, Humbaba, represented by himself and his team of jewish lawyers very officially charge @Simpata Simpiro formerly Ropulous aka Sex Cult Leader with attempts of echo chamber creation in the loungebox, thus violating article 35 of rpghq protecting free speech.

Ahem

@Your honor , Rop Sega Simper has very clearly been attempting to undermine the hq's fundamental principle of freedom of speech by curtailing and discouraging my very right to express myself freely. For one, he's unilaterally added the supposed rule of "Don't Talk to Humbaba" which is frankly ridiculous. Even when disregarding the fact that I am the single most endorsed poster on the forum, Simpolous only need iggy me if he doesn't wish to engage with me, as is his right. What is not his right however is to attempt to discourage my participation or discouraging others to engage with me. This is very clearly beyond his jusridiction, not to mention extremely gay. This is in addition with needless kickings that serve no purpose anyway.

As precedent I'd like to cite Wraith v. Humbaba, where Wraith was court ordered to reinstate my voiced status in loungebox. Wraith had previously attempted in a similar fashion to silence me and discourage my visiting our good ol chatroom. At this point I'd like to mention that wraith was also instructed to cease the purposeless kickings, an instruction, which he has just recently violated.

In short, this along with the previous simping lawsuit should be reason enough to remove Simp Cult Leader from all and any modding duties as pertaining to the loungebox. I rest my case.

PLUS one of those troon mods (which are sub crispy levels of retarded btw) put me on tars' iggy list (it was Rop) because I *checks notes* used it as was intended. I guess Spanish trannies don't like that.

-Humbaba and his jew lawyers
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Just unlocked the best pistol in the game the other day. Pretty frickin sweet huh? Basically fires like a machine gun when zoomed in.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Warned Humbaba for refusing to use (for the second time) the proper thread to voice his dissatisfaction with the staff.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

lmaooo @Kiddy Diddler how's it feel to be such an enormous fucking failure? For free even.

-Humbaba
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Finished the main quest but sadly it seems there's a bug that makes your character's zombie wife disappear from the game if you don't complete the main quest first. Oh well.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:55
Finished the main quest but sadly it seems there's a bug that makes your character's zombie wife disappear from the game if you don't complete the main quest first. Oh well.
wrong thread faggot
Last edited by Anon on February 26th, 2024, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:56
wrong thread faggot
>he doesn't know
:goldfish:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Did you say you've never finished the first one? You can marry her in that game too :)
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:56
Did you say you've never finished the first one? You can marry her in that game too :)
I've heard about that. Kind of funny that you're technically committing incest 500 years later. :twisted:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:56
Anon wrote: February 26th, 2024, 20:56
wrong thread faggot
>he doesn't know
:goldfish:
Now I got it, keep forgetting that detail
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

I don't know what this is about, but I wish to say that I really like Humbaba's creative posts.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Humbaba wrote: February 26th, 2024, 19:25
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
> face blue
> deep breath
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The length of the quoted REE! exactly matches the character length of the original post - Ed
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Your Honor, @Humbaba makes his case against my fellow mods on the basis of freedom of speech, but I say it makes for an even better case against freedom of speech itself.
Last edited by WhiteShark on February 26th, 2024, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Jordy wrote: February 26th, 2024, 21:56
Translation: Case dismissed
I beat the case, try to keep up newfag.

-Humbaba
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Humbaba wrote: February 27th, 2024, 17:25
Jordy wrote: February 26th, 2024, 21:56
Translation: Case dismissed
I beat the case, try to keep up newfag.

-Humbaba
The system is so fucking corrupt.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

This thread is once more topical.

@rusty_shackleford reign in your tards already.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Humbaba wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:58
This thread is once more topical.

@rusty_shackleford reign in your tards already.

-Humbaba
Chat has new rules I'm working on with @Nemesis. Chat cannot be bound by the same rules as a forum that naturally has multiple threads. I respect whatever @Nemesis's decision is.
Essentially, you shit up chat and are causing people to leave.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Lol what's the new drama now?
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:00
Essentially, you shit up chat and are causing people to leave.
Waiting for quantifiable proof of that one.

Context, roosty got real mad because I exposed his extorting orin for feet pics.

-Humbaba
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

I pronounce @Hubumba as "hoo-boom-bah".

Also, I pronounce Hubumba a hypocrite. He actually opposes freedom of speech and wants the HQ to become more censored.

Shame on Hubumba.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:02
I've had multiple people tell me they left because of @Humbaba's behavior. And I've come to agree with them, on a forum you can easily ignore someone but in a chat room it's as if you're all sharing the same thread.
I've been overly lenient towards @Humbaba to the point where the mods have told me they don't want to bother moderating the chat anymore because I just undo whatever actions they take.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:05
Also, I pronounce Hubumba a hypocrite. He actually opposes freedom of speech and wants the HQ to become more censored.
Waiting for proof on that one as well.

-Humbaba
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

BobT wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:02
Humbaba routinely fills 2/3rds of the chat window with his nonsense and contrarianism, and even users who ignore him can't get away from it because other users refuse to ignore and will continue to engage with him. That didn't break any of the existing rules before, so some users would simply stop posting in chat when he came around. That wasn't too bad when he was only on for a couple hours out of the day, but ever since he lost his job for sexually harassing his coworkers, he's been on a lot more, and things came to a head.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:05
I've had multiple people tell me they left because of @Humbaba's behavior.
Proof?
And I've come to agree with them, on a forum you can easily ignore
As you can in IRCbox as well. Case in point, I've been ignoring staff for ages in there. Grow up.
I've been overly lenient towards @Humbaba to the point where the mods have told me they don't want to bother moderating the chat anymore because I just undo whatever actions they take.
Maybe if didn't higher abject retards as staff you wouldn't have that problem.

-Humbaba
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

WhiteShark wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:07
Humbaba routinely fills 2/3rds of the chat window with his nonsense and contrarianism, and even users who ignore him can't get away from it because other users refuse to ignore and will continue to engage with him. That didn't break any of the existing rules before, so some users would simply stop posting in chat when he came around. That wasn't too bad when he was only on for a couple hours out of the day, but ever since he lost his job for sexually harassing his coworkers, he's been on a lot more, and things came to a head.
Yet more lies. Maybe DU did nothing wrong after all lmao.

-Humbaba
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Hubumba wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:06
Metalhead33 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:05
Waiting for proof on that one as well.
You sided with the Tradcons in the Tradcon vs Coomer Civil War, also knows ax "Vergilgate". You supported banning anime tiddies.
Last edited by Metalhead33 on April 1st, 2024, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

essentially he sexually assaulted his coworker and is now in chat 20 hours a day which is too much humbaba for most people to handle