We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Baldur's Gate 3

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

maybe people with non-pozzed ideologies should make good games and I'd play those instead
Steam friend code: 40552640
https://steamcommunity.com/friends/add
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

When you suck off Larian, you directly make that harder for the non-pozzed devs to do.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

NSFW (from codex btw)
► Show Spoiler
someone can look at this and be like, why small saggy tits like fat guy who lost weight
why square gauntlet face with no femminine body fat
why boyish bone structure
not to mention clit dick
why this exists and is promoted

let me explain. like usually its jews and aliens.

the group from superearth that had mars as its moon. after they blown up their own planet and became space hobos on earth they started transfering their shitty culture here. that group was patriarchal and had very low regard for vaginas. and thats based.
issue was they started introducing sub males by genetical manipulation to create slave class that was too weak and incapable to wage war (like soyboys/goyslop those days) but at same time not as retarded and useless beside being fuckhole as vaginas. on earth they started fucking with humans and promoting trannies to weaken human species and make it easy to control.
this how tranny/shemale culture/myth was injected.

that filthy alien group (at least their leaders) that was hybernating in their damaged base in antarctica was visited by ashkenazi jew scum, hence jew elite visits there in recent years, was neutralised but their filthy agenda still lives on.

if u think im joking, look up politicans, aristorcrats and oligarchs recent visits to antarctica. amazing how rich fags enjoy wasteland of ice so much.
that alien base goes to undeground texas size caverns and will require years even with alien technology to purge from all the infestations there.
Thou shalt not SIMP
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gunnar wrote: August 12th, 2023, 11:03
When you suck off Larian, you directly make that harder for the non-pozzed devs to do.
Start listing those "non-pozzed" RPG devs. I'll even give you a hand:
Warhorse? Here's Vavra with a "that totally happened" libtard story to share on social media to show how socially righteous he is:
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Last edited by Dead on August 12th, 2023, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Lets address the argument that all modern devs are woke then. Ill argue that it’s what winds up in the final product and how they market that product that matters. And if all the products are slathered in woke, should you just not play or talk about modern games anymore? The answer is yes. We may have to wander in the desert for a while, it might take some self control for the sake of principles, what’s the problem with that? If all political parties are liberal, should you nevertheless pick one to support? In the specific case of BG3, lets not pretend this isn’t a severe case if woke, actually trailblazing new frontiers of woke, why support them? It’s a good hill to die on in my opinion.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Dead wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:04
Cleveland Mark Blakemore
Paid for his lesbian wife to go on vacations with her lover then got divorce raped so hard he has to leave his country.
Not pozzed, but definitely mega-cucked.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:07
Dead wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:04
Cleveland Mark Blakemore
Paid for his lesbian wife to go on vacations with her lover then got divorce raped so hard he has to leave his country.
Still not pozzed.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gunnar wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:06
Lets address the argument that all modern devs are woke then. Ill argue that it’s what winds up in the final product and how they market that product that matters. And if all the products are slathered in woke, should you just not play or talk about modern games anymore? The answer is yes. We may have to wander in the desert for a while, it might take some self control for the sake of principles, what’s the problem with that? If all political parties are liberal, should you nevertheless pick one to support? In the specific case of BG3, lets not pretend this isn’t a severe case if woke, actually trailblazing new frontiers of woke, why support them? It’s a good hill to die on in my opinion.
I like rpgs tho so
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Gunnar wrote: August 12th, 2023, 04:13
“I let the man in the white van rape me because the candy tastes good”
-shillitron
KnightoftheWind wrote: August 12th, 2023, 05:53
So you would eat dinner with a man who hates every fibre of your being and wants you dead, just because his steak tastes half-decent?.

Me: "The bear sex memes and shitty companions are funny but overall I enjoy the game.. It's fun"
You Two: "OH SO IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING YOUD LET SOMEONE RAPE AND KILL YOU THEN!!?!?!?!?"

Lmfao. K.
---
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Shillitron wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:14
-shillitron
KnightoftheWind wrote: August 12th, 2023, 05:53
So you would eat dinner with a man who hates every fibre of your being and wants you dead, just because his steak tastes half-decent?.

Me: "The bear sex memes and shitty companions are funny but overall I enjoy the game.. It's fun"
You Two: "OH SO IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING YOUD LET SOMEONE RAPE AND KILL YOU THEN!!?!?!?!?"

Lmfao. K.
You and rusty refuse to engage the actual argument because you can’t.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gunnar wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:16
You and rusty refuse to engage the actual argument because you can’t.
The argument we're using is that it's a genuinely good game that is fun to play.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

This is a convoluted cope.

There are zero based developers by the standards of RPGHQ. All of them have fallen except maybe the guy who made factorio and that zombie game where you play as Kyle Rittenhouse maybe.. but that's a stretch.

This is a 100% situation of "Don't meet your hero's" - even the ones who are secretly based can't possibly show it because of the environment that game dev lives in, they have to be fully undercover or their entire production pipeline would implode.

You are just picking and choosing who gets your ire depending on flavor of the month issues. If you truly want to die on this hill, don't play games anymore, don't play table tops, don't watch movies from jewland, don't engage in any modern entertainment. They are all pozzed / jewish infiltrated.

Go live in the woods with a shotgun and stop larping on video game forums - otherwise buckle up and enjoy the ride, you landed in the wrong timeline - sorry bro.
---
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Shillitron wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:22
This is a 100% situation of "Don't meet your hero's" - even the ones who are secretly based can't possibly show it because of the environment that game dev lives in, they have to be fully undercover or their entire production pipeline would implode.
Reminds me of how that one guy lost his entire company that he founded & owned because he publicly supported a bill that was signed into law in Texas.
The guy is a major cuckservative too, his major sin was opposing late-term abortion.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:26
Reminds me of how that one guy lost his entire company that he founded & owned because he publicly supported a bill that was signed into law in Texas.
Anyone here who has Fallout 1 & 2 in their top ten GOTY.. meanwhile Tim cain is whining and boo hooing how hard life was as a faggot on youtube..

You can either separate the game from the creator or you can't.. but don't be hypocritical. Don't yell at me for playing Bearsex Gate 3 when your playing Obshitian and BioShovelWare games. :Inspector:
---
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Shillitron wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:29
Anyone here who has Fallout 1 & 2 in their top ten GOTY.. meanwhile Tim cain is whining and boo hooing how hard life was as a faggot on youtube..

You can either separate the game from the creator or you can't.. but don't be hypocritical. Don't yell at me for playing Bearsex Gate 3 when your playing Obshitian and BioShovelWare games.
Can't forget the game where you can pay to rape a sheep, another game widely loved by the kind of people that browse this forum.
Your choice of games becomes really small once you start excluding based on this.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

-shillitron
jew wouldnt give a candy. he asked "hey kid wanna buy this estrogen candy?"

and kid bought

i'd like to add to others here

yes, jews own everything, niggers cant do "economy thing" so they let jews do it for em and this is result
yes, there wont be any high budget game that not woke goyslop
yes, u should probably play older games u skipped.

on plus side
their ponzi system is on last legs. when it blows their money printing machine black magic box will lose power and they wont be able to buy any corp woke again.
shit rain will stop then.
but it will be still shit flood.
Last edited by Red7 on August 12th, 2023, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Thou shalt not SIMP
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 07:51
RangerBoo wrote: August 12th, 2023, 07:50
rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 07:44

I'd say it was a masterpiece if the companions weren't so awful. It does very little wrong otherwise.
Yeah, companions are a wet blanket in this game. If they had you just make your own companions/party like you can do in Solasta and Icewind Dale the game would go from 7.5-8 to a 9-9.5 with me.
AFAIK you can get your own blank slate companions from Withers if that's what you want. The problem is that I want companions who actually interact with the party and aren't terribly written + annoying + extremely horny homosexuals.
You can't customize the Withers companion's appearance. But the respec feature does a lot of heavy lifting in such a big game. Overall very glad it is there. Acts as a bit of an insurance policy against misleading tooltips and combat bugs.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Go live in the woods with a shotgun and stop larping on video game forums - otherwise buckle up and enjoy the ride, you landed in the wrong timeline - sorry bro.
actually, alien sources informed me this is most optimistic timeline we are in. its bad.
Thou shalt not SIMP
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

One must be ready to stop playing video games if all games become pozzed. There's always the past anyway, guilt-free fun.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Shillitron wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:29
ye that guy literally looks like he just did 4 year old boy that he likely keeps in his basement when he smiles. but fortuantely i only played f2, not f1 and his involvment in f2 was negligent from what he said.
the cultural 5th gen warfare started long ago with giving women voting rights. actually that was pivotal and most disastrous event in human history. even old games like lara croft etc was part of woke plan of vagina militarization to get rid of it on on wars etc, i mean woke shit is old af.

it just more visible now cause they are panicking as they are runnig out of credit cycle time and are not in position to fully remove property rights from most of population.
Thou shalt not SIMP
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

This is a convoluted cope.

There are zero based developers by the standards of RPGHQ. All of them have fallen except maybe the guy who made factorio and that zombie game where you play as Kyle Rittenhouse maybe.. but that's a stretch.

You are just picking and choosing who gets your ire depending on flavor of the month issues. If you truly want to die on this hill, don't play games anymore, don't play table tops, don't watch movies from jewland, don't engage in any modern entertainment. They are all pozzed / jewish infiltrated.

All you have is ignoring what i posted and misrepresenting my arguments, as expected. I specifically said that as long as those elements aren’t in the game, then it doesn’t matter who the devs are are or what they believe. Everything you wrote here follows from that intentional and strategic misunderstanding. You are the one who is coping, because you are a cuck for globohomo, even worse than a shitbrained liberal because you should know better.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

J1M wrote: August 12th, 2023, 13:04
rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 07:51
RangerBoo wrote: August 12th, 2023, 07:50

Yeah, companions are a wet blanket in this game. If they had you just make your own companions/party like you can do in Solasta and Icewind Dale the game would go from 7.5-8 to a 9-9.5 with me.
AFAIK you can get your own blank slate companions from Withers if that's what you want. The problem is that I want companions who actually interact with the party and aren't terribly written + annoying + extremely horny homosexuals.
You can't customize the Withers companion's appearance. But the respec feature does a lot of heavy lifting in such a big game. Overall very glad it is there. Acts as a bit of an insurance policy against misleading tooltips and combat bugs.

"Mods Will Fix It"

I'm already seeing mods pop up that:

- extend leveling to 20..
- add in extra DnD spells,
- white wash / bleach all characters.
- Disable all romances (Or just gay ones) @rusty_shackleford

When a mod adds appearance / race changing to the respec window I'll probably day one download it. :Inspector:
---
NotAI

Post by NotAI »

Act 2 outside of Moonrise Towers & Last Light Inn & Mountain Pass was suuuuuuuuuuu...uuuuuuuuper boring JFC.

Moonrise Towers was good. Mountain Pass and the githayankis was boring somewhat but visually interesting so fine.

They should have cut it except for those areas or else made it just areas to walk through with a lantern while keeping monsters away but big open fields rather than winding narrow paths.

The empty city was not fun and the two of the three bosses were silly. Only the surgeon boss fight was fun. The shadow monsters look terrible and two generations back compared to the rest of the game. Which breaks immersion.

If they just cut a bunch of rubbish content, the game could have been released two years ago...whaddaya you think?
NotAI

Post by NotAI »

Lae'Zel is a pretty strong character because of she does a lot of damage at lower levels, like around 20, and greatswords and halberds are the most common high damage items to be found. You need three brawlers with two-handers and long jump and that just cuts through anything in the game and don't even need a forth character if you don't want.

Wyll is the weakest.

Jahira is probably the best spellcaster because she can do three or four summons at once, while for any other spells, Act 3 opponents will just roll out of anything like fireball. Shadowheart is good for only two spells, the summon magic halberd and the spectral shield where four spirits rotate around her and do AOE damage to all enemies nearby. Particularly because this breaks invisibility.

Oh, yeah, for recording, went with Paladin for the main character to get three two-handers, cus heal heal heal.

This crew can make short work of Yurgir and his crew even if underleveled. If you can't see invisibility, Shadowheart. If you can, don't even need a fourth.

This is the optimal was to play, it seems as of mid Act 3.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 12th, 2023, 12:38
Can't forget the game where you can pay to rape a sheep, another game widely loved by the kind of people that browse this forum.
The sheep in Arcanum being the same as bearsex in bg3 argument is also either extremely stupid or straight up dishonest, a favourite of liberals I have noticed that they present as a gotcha every chance they get, despite how weak and unconvincing it is.

It is not the same because in arcanum it is clearly played off as a joke, encountered in a brothel and meant to be laughed at and dismissed whereas in bg3 it’s political and presented as part of someones core identity and a normal romantic relationship in a game where the player is intended to accept all sorts of degenerate relationships between all sorts of different races.
GhostCow
Turtle
Turtle

Post by GhostCow »

Shillitron wrote: August 12th, 2023, 17:58
I'm already seeing mods pop up that:

- extend leveling to 20..
- add in extra DnD spells,
- white wash / bleach all characters.
- Disable all romances (Or just gay ones) @rusty_shackleford

When a mod adds appearance / race changing to the respec window I'll probably day one download it. :Inspector:
Links to whitewash and no homo mods please
☆HQ Defense Force☆
Red7

Post by Red7 »

thats so disgusting it made me wanna puke
this trash should be sucking of truckers 50 cent usd a pop and instead jews and their coomsummers gave it salary for being harmfully useless.
Thou shalt not SIMP
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

Gunnar wrote: August 12th, 2023, 11:03
I dont get this. Why the shit does it matter if theres pozz in the game when the devs give you the option to kill it.

Youd think the opportunity to go full crusade on this bitch would make people be ok with shit.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

rusty_shackleford wrote: August 8th, 2023, 04:54
There's no reason given for why she isn't affected by Timeless Body, however. She should be quite young.
I was wrong. A very nice catch by Larian.