We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
RPGHQ HAS BEEN TARGETED BY GLOBALISTS! WE'VE BEEN DEPLATFORMED! DON'T LET THEM TURN THE FROGS GAY!!

HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Wokeless Wrath 1.6 — Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

BlueMemphis wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:34
https://ibb.co/tBQdGSq
What i keep seeing, and the bats ain't digging deeper inside.

So for whatever reason, it seems every time i and apparently only me downloads the seelie file, it basically skips the first 2 levels of the folder that should be there.
might be an issue with the builtin windows archive manager?
try 7zip https://www.7-zip.org/
Steam friend code: 40552640
https://steamcommunity.com/friends/add

Tags:
Rand

Post by Rand »

Can confirm (as I just downloaded to test).
Downloaded WW_Seelie.rar
Opened with 7zip:
Opening the embedded WW_Seelie.zip
Last edited by Rand on June 16th, 2024, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

rusty_shackleford wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:36

So for whatever reason, it seems every time i and apparently only me downloads the seelie file, it basically skips the first 2 levels of the folder that should be there.
7 zip is what i use so can't be that.

So yeah, time to play the xfiles theme.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

BlueMemphis wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:46
:scratch:
Isn't the screenshot the default windows explorer?
Steam friend code: 40552640
https://steamcommunity.com/friends/add
Rand

Post by Rand »

So the outer shell is WW_Seelie.rar
The inner one with the Modifications folder is WW_Seelie.zip

Somehow you are only using the inner one.
I would hazard a guess that the WW_Seelie.rar was auto-unpacked on your system and the other files are there somewhere wher you are accessing WW_Seelie.zip
BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

rusty_shackleford wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:47
Yes it is, i mean i use 7zip to extract files and such. Wasn't aware could use it to download things.
Rand

Post by Rand »

BlueMemphis wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:48
Yes it is, i mean i use 7zip to extract files and such. Wasn't aware could use it to download things.
You aren't understanding.
You cannot download with 7zip.
But it seems from the picture you showed that you aren't even using it to open the WW_Seelie.rar file.
Look at my pictures above. That's 7zip.
BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

Rand wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:48

So the outer shell is WW_Seelie.rar
The inner one with the Modifications folder is WW_Seelie.zip

Somehow you are only using the inner one.
I would hazard a guess that the WW_Seelie.rar was auto-unpacked on your system and the other files are there somewhere wher you are accessing WW_Seelie.zip
That does seem to make the most sense, i'll be damned if i know where the other files went to though, isn't like my downloads folder is so big i'd miss them.
Rand

Post by Rand »

BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

Rand wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:50
BlueMemphis wrote: June 16th, 2024, 15:48

You aren't understanding.
You cannot download with 7zip.
But it seems from the picture you showed that you aren't even using it to open the WW_Seelie.rar file.
Look at my pictures above. That's 7zip.
Probably not, if it ain't obvious already I really ain't good with tech stuff.

But i just downloaded the file, again. And this time specifically made sure to click more options, use 7zip, extract, same result.

So maybe i'm just really stupid and i admit to it. But this is the only file giving me grief like this. I dunno, I'm just happy it's working now.
BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

https://ibb.co/NtsPBJH

Print screen doesn't work when i rightclick on something to bring up the options so you'll have to take my word for it.

^Downloaded fresh seelie again. Right click on seelie.rar. Show more options->7zip->Extract (tried to extract it to a specific folder aswell).
The outer shell just vanishes, or i never get it rather since opening seelie.rar directly doesn't show bat or anything else that should be there, just modifications.

Anyways sorry for making a fuss over this, let's just chalk it up to a skill issue on my end.
Last edited by BlueMemphis on June 16th, 2024, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

BlueMemphis wrote: June 16th, 2024, 16:05
https://ibb.co/NtsPBJH

Print screen doesn't work when i rightclick on something to bring up the options so you'll have to take my word for it.

^Downloaded fresh seelie again. Right click on seelie.rar. Show more options->7zip->Extract (tried to extract it to a specific folder aswell).
The outer shell just vanishes, or i never get it rather since opening seelie.rar directly doesn't show bat or anything else that should be there, just modifications.

Anyways sorry for making a fuss over this, let's just chalk it up to a skill issue on my end.
That icon Image shows that it is not linked to 7zip.
It is being opened by some other software.
Open up 7zip (7-zip in the start menu), click tools, options
and in the System tab, set file associations to 7zip
Then it should look correctly in the folder:
and open correctly.
Last edited by Rand on June 16th, 2024, 16:14, edited 2 times in total.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Still seems very bizarre. I mean, @BlueMemphis reports that this is only happening for the one module archive. You'd think it would be the same for all of them, rather than only occurring with Seelie's module archive.
gunbino

Post by gunbino »

Dunadan wrote: June 15th, 2024, 16:12
gunbino wrote: June 14th, 2024, 23:26
Digging this Seelie portrait.
@gunbino Where did you get this from? Is it AI or an actual artist's work?
Part of this portrait pack: https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/92
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

gunbino wrote: June 16th, 2024, 20:28
Dunadan wrote: June 15th, 2024, 16:12
gunbino wrote: June 14th, 2024, 23:26
Digging this Seelie portrait.
@gunbino Where did you get this from? Is it AI or an actual artist's work?
Part of this portrait pack: https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/92
Huh, a now-rare moment when I'm glad that Naxus exists. lol
heihuzi

Post by heihuzi »

H everyone.

Just for reference for everyone: After I installed today "Undiversified" using the new install method, it somehow messed with the previous mods I installed manually in the past, specifically with the voices' sound.

However, it was as simple as downloading all the new mods packages and re-installing them all (very simple and straightforward with the new auto method) and it is all working fine now, even in my old saved games.

Again, a big thanks to the creators and contributors of these mods. For those that enjoyed the mechanics but couldn't really inmersed into the game with all the "modernized DEI" or woke stuff, this really gives the game a brand new character.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

heihuzi wrote: June 17th, 2024, 16:50
H everyone.

Just for reference for everyone: After I installed today "Undiversified" using the new install method, it somehow messed with the previous mods I installed manually in the past, specifically with the voices' sound.

However, it was as simple as downloading all the new mods packages and re-installing them all (very simple and straightforward with the new auto method) and it is all working fine now, even in my old saved games.

Again, a big thanks to the creators and contributors of these mods. For those that enjoyed the mechanics but couldn't really inmersed into the game with all the "modernized DEI" or woke stuff, this really gives the game a brand new character.
The 'messed with the previous mods... specifically with the voices' sound' was probably a result of the recent DLC6 patch/update. When I did testing after the release of the DLC/patch, pretty much all the modules functionality was intact. The only thing that wasn't was the audio for the modules containing audio (only WW_Anevian and WW_Seelie), since the main game 'sound.json' was overwritten. As you noticed, though, the only thing required to fix the audio issue is to simply reinstall the modules so that the "new" sound.json can be edited properly with my module script again.
heihuzi

Post by heihuzi »

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll keep it in mind for future updates.

By the way, loving the lastest Seelie portraid (redhead, less "manga" feeling that the previous one). Great job.

Cheers
Marilko

Post by Marilko »

Just discovered this mod, i know it says it's recommended to start new game, but I'm in the middle of chapter 3 right, will it work without issues if i install it and continue playing from chapter 3?
The Jester

Post by The Jester »

Finarfin wrote: June 16th, 2024, 12:20
The Jester wrote: June 16th, 2024, 11:07
Dunadan wrote: June 15th, 2024, 01:43

Fucking hell, I really dig this one too.

If someone can make the hair red without it looking like ass, this one might end up being the one.
That doesn't match her personality. She's a naive "soft" paladin (AKA one step away from being a fallen). She looks too tough and pragmatic here.
Meh, her original portrait doesn't exactly instill naivete nor softness. She looks like some dyke warrior with a neutral/stern expression, so a portrait doesn't really tell us what character they are, just how they present themselves in a dynamic pose. Most people 100% thought Camellia would be a sweet and nice elven lady but hoo boy, were we wrong.
In her original portrait she looks like a larper, which is exactly who she is.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Marilko wrote: June 18th, 2024, 15:43
Just discovered this mod, i know it says it's recommended to start new game, but I'm in the middle of chapter 3 right, will it work without issues if i install it and continue playing from chapter 3?
Should be okay honestly. The only reason I said to start a new game is because during testing with savegames I noticed some behaviour involving equipment, where the first time an edited character was loaded by the game their model would appear to be unequipped with weaponry or potions, etc., and then the first time they entered battle the equipment would seem to appear magically out of nowhere. But after that first time, everything was fine. So I only recommended the new game so that people could avoid that potential immersion-breaking experience.
gunbino

Post by gunbino »

Marilko wrote: June 18th, 2024, 15:43
I've played several hours after installing this mod and have not experienced any issues.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Wokeless Wrath has been updated to version 1.6, which implements all new audio for DLC6 required to reflect changes made by the Wokeless Wrath modules.

Note that this update only affects the WW_Anevian and WW_Seelie modules, so these are the only modules that require redownloading and reinstalling to implement v1.6.
Last edited by Dunadan on June 18th, 2024, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

How do you feel about the various male strippers throughout the mortal and demonic planes?
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Oyster Sauce wrote: June 18th, 2024, 20:38
How do you feel about the various male strippers throughout the mortal and demonic planes?
Given that I haven't played the game beyond the initial lesbian embrace of Anevia and Irabeth right after the prologue... I have no idea what you're talking about.

As stated earlier, as I play through the game I will be making further changes to anything that annoys me.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Dunadan wrote: June 18th, 2024, 20:43
Given that I haven't played the game beyond the initial lesbian embrace of Anevia and Irabeth right after the prologue... I have no idea what you're talking about.

As stated earlier, as I play through the game I will be making further changes to anything that annoys me.
Well fuck, I hope you get to play the game one day
Rand

Post by Rand »

Lol. I had the exact same problem.
The prologue dungeon sucked and was stupid, then that.

DONE.

I hope to try it again with your cleaned up version some day.
Last edited by Rand on June 18th, 2024, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
UltraFan123

Post by UltraFan123 »

Most of the male strippers on the material plane I saw them at the parties that Daeran threw, which I guess were there because the aasimar dude was bi in the vanilla version.

Now that this mod fixes him perhaps one day we will see only female strippers at his parties.
heihuzi

Post by heihuzi »

That was exactly my first experience with the vanilla game. Although I play slowly, given my gaming time is very limited, I will keep an eye for obvious jarring woke stuff.
Greyborne

Post by Greyborne »

Holy crap, thank you. I didn't think anyone would actually fix this game. Where's it stand in terms of progress? Is most the dialogue fixed?
I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy.