We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

5g - personal experience

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

5g - personal experience

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I can feel 5g in my bones, skull etc. Like many others apparently. Fucks with my sleep, my arms feel like they are electrified.

But it also kills insects. Any insect that flies in my window dies VERY quickly now. Mosquitoes can't even get their annoying buzzing sounds off lol.
Mind you, I would rather deal with mosquitoes than 5g. That is for damn sure.

This shit is seriously dangerous. Unsurprising, since it's literally microwave (millimeter wave?) spectrum. And likely can also be utilised to HAARP-like effects. Have fun experiencing thunderstorms or whatever in cities soon as well.

5G? More like GG
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on May 12th, 2024, 22:29, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Faraday Cage wallpaper or fabric might be an option (pricey though).
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Xenich wrote: May 12th, 2024, 22:37
Interesting, thanks. I unironically tried making myself a tinfoil hat. (Didn't do shit)
Wonder if this could work as a helmet to at least fight the fucking 5g tinnitus. I am not joking in the least.
Or at least use it to make myself a small cage for my computer or bed environment.

What could I use as material that would let through air as well?
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on May 12th, 2024, 22:44, edited 2 times in total.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I wonder what genuinely filters out 5G and other EMFs. I've heard everything from Shungite, to some weird proprietary materials that are coincidentally sold by Youtubers that promote 5G awareness.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

5g would actually be safer than 4g, it uses higher frequency and therefore significantly shorter wavelength. Lower frequency radio waves will penetrate deeper into tissue.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Mondain wrote: May 12th, 2024, 23:28
5g would actually be safer than 4g, it uses higher frequency and therefore significantly shorter wavelength. Lower frequency radio waves will penetrate deeper into tissue.
Pick your poison, slow death by 5g or faster death by 4g.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

machnizedTerror wrote: May 12th, 2024, 23:49
Mondain wrote: May 12th, 2024, 23:28
Pick your poison, slow death by 5g or faster death by 4g.
Last edited by Irenaeus on May 12th, 2024, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Thor Kaufman wrote: May 12th, 2024, 22:39
Xenich wrote: May 12th, 2024, 22:37
Interesting, thanks. I unironically tried making myself a tinfoil hat. (Didn't do shit)
Wonder if this could work as a helmet to at least fight the fucking 5g tinnitus. I am not joking in the least.
Or at least use it to make myself a small cage for my computer or bed environment.

What could I use as material that would let through air as well?
https://defendershield.com/emf-protection-wallpaper

I think you can search for it on Amazon as well. Like I said, its not cheap and as for the "details" of how you would need to apply it to be effective for shielding as you would desire, that you would have to research.

Basic description of what a Faraday Cage is:

https://science.howstuffworks.com/faraday-cage.htm

May give you some ideas. The wallpaper is usually a copper like mesh that I have seen, though there may be other materials.

If you are really suffering though, may want to go deep down the rabbit hole and start searching all the conspiracy sites on the topic (you won't find any mainstream sources discussing it). I am sure someone might have suggestions on how to lessen the symptoms for those overly sensitive to it.
Last edited by Xenich on May 13th, 2024, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

@Thor: I have one of those antennas sitting fifty yards away from my house and facing it. I've had no adverse effects during the 1-2 years since it was placed there. (This is not meant as a "gotcha"; I'd rather not live that close to a microwave cooker, obviously.)
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Here in Italy I heard people say they are trying to sue the government because their cows stopped producing milk and then died en masse after they placed an antenna somewhere not too far from the farmers lands, but I have no idea if it's true, don't personally know anyone that has this issue, though I have met people that were very angry about the antennae.
I have very little understanding of what this 5g is, but my only experience with something similar is that, for some reason, my hand hurts strangely if I hold a phone, not even a few seconds in, and have to hold it with the tip of my fingers and often switch around or simply lay it somewhere.
The pain is strange because it doesn't feel physical, in a way. It feels like the pain of getting stung, but it is continuous and it doesn't affect the skin, instead I feel it deeper and it is too numb to truly be considered pain. You described the 5g pain as being a feeling of being electrified, I got myself electrocuted by touching an electrified cattle fence (it only made my hand bend in "funny ways", and I did it again because I was fascinated by it), the pain there I would say was similar (deep and numb that did not affect the skin), but the one from I get from the phone is more present than the one I got from the cattle thing, which just made me feel surprised more than in pain.
Last edited by DagothGeas5 on May 13th, 2024, 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

DagothGeas5 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 18:08
Here in Italy I heard people say they are trying to sue the government because their cows stopped producing milk and then died en masse after they placed an antenna somewhere not too far from the farmers lands, but I have no idea if it's true, don't personally know anyone that has this issue, though I have met people that were very angry about the antennae.
I have very little understanding of what this 5g is, but my only experience with something similar is that, for some reason, my hand hurts strangely if I hold a phone, not even a few seconds in, and have to hold it with the tip of my fingers and often switch around or simply lay it somewhere.
The pain is strange because it doesn't feel physical, in a way. It feels like the pain of getting stung, but it is continuous and it doesn't affect the skin, instead I feel it deeper and it is too numb to truly be considered pain. You described the 5g pain as being a feeling of being electrified, I got myself electrocuted by touching an electrified cattle fence (it only made my hand bend in "funny ways", and I did it again because I was fascinated by it), the pain there I would say was similar (deep and numb that did not affect the skin), but the one from I get from the phone is more present than the one I got from the cattle thing, which just made me feel surprised more than in pain.
Here is some information on the issue. Various studies and the like concerning it.

https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/16094

This is the basic spectrum you deal with every day:

I haven't done much research into it, but I am also not dismissive of the concerns about the long term effects of it either. When you take into consideration the ethical behavior of nations and industry over the years, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the "safe to use" claims are mired in mistruths for various purposes.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Xenich wrote: May 13th, 2024, 18:56
DagothGeas5 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 18:08
Here is some information on the issue. Various studies and the like concerning it.

https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/16094

This is the basic spectrum you deal with every day:

I haven't done much research into it, but I am also not dismissive of the concerns about the long term effects of it either. When you take into consideration the ethical behavior of nations and industry over the years, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the "safe to use" claims are mired in mistruths for various purposes.
Thank you for all the information! This is quite the news, and not of the good sort, but always good to know more.
EDIT: Had to double check, and damn that is so fascinating! I know people had a spectrum thing, but to see molecules and bacteria as well is incredible, thank you once more!
Last edited by DagothGeas5 on May 13th, 2024, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

I attribute most human complaints of 5G and cellular tower effects to pure placebology. There was a this case where tons of people bitched about the Evil Tower doing THINGS to them.

The problem is that the tower wasn't even active and has not been powered up.

The effect on insects and birds, on the other hand, could be very real, and this might actually be a real problem. Something has definitely been gradually killing off the insect population. But its effects on PEOPLE? Nah, most of that shit's made up.
Last edited by Norfleet on May 15th, 2024, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Norfleet wrote: May 15th, 2024, 12:18
I attribute most human complaints of 5G and cellular tower effects to pure placebology. There was a this case where tons of people bitched about the Evil Tower doing THINGS to them.

The problem is that the tower wasn't even active and has not been powered up.

The effect on insects and birds, on the other hand, could be very real, and this might actually be a real problem. Something has definitely been gradually killing off the insect population. But its effects on PEOPLE? Nah, most of that shit's made up.
I am sure some of it is this as well, but there have been verified tests of some people who are sensitive to it. The problem with a lot of this is the medical research field is so corrupted that legitimate issues often get swept under the carpet by corporate political interests. This isn't just tech that might be harmful, it is done with what type of tech gets pushed as well. There is a long history of inferior technology being pushed because various powers have an invested interest in seeing it become the trend in the market and it becomes the standard.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I'm grateful for 5G, my only other option for internet would be satellite and that's 10x worse than 5G.