We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Wokeless Wrath 1.1 — Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Xenich wrote: May 9th, 2024, 18:19
Just remove it all. I can't speak for everyone, but I can say that for myself, if it is going to be layers of compromise, I won't bother with it at all. It is the lack of hard stance against this garbage that has led to it infecting everything out there. There is nothing wrong with not a single gay being present, mentioned, existing in a game world, just like there is nothing wrong with no black people if it doesn't make sense.
A preview of a future update:

Tags:
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Dunadan wrote: May 10th, 2024, 18:44
Just remove it all. I can't speak for everyone, but I can say that for myself, if it is going to be layers of compromise, I won't bother with it at all. It is the lack of hard stance against this garbage that has led to it infecting everything out there. There is nothing wrong with not a single gay being present, mentioned, existing in a game world, just like there is nothing wrong with no black people if it doesn't make sense.

Seeing these side by side just reinforced how profoundly silly some of those beard and hair colors are.

Who the fuck dresses like a gay clown within spitting distance of an apocalyptic hell portal? Isn't there better use for money and resources than making pink hair colors so the Tumblrinas feel represented? (I'll give the weird colors a pass during the carnival in the beginning. Clowns who may or may not be gay belong there after all.)
Last edited by SoLong on May 11th, 2024, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Golarion gnomes with the dangerhair are canonical.

Once again, if you like the pathfinder rules, I urge you to homebrew your own campaign world.
Gordon Hammer

Post by Gordon Hammer »

Thank you for doing this. Previously, all I had was the mod that changed Seelah's avatar, and I was grateful enough for that thinking it would be the best I was going to get. This? This is a thing of beauty, boss. Really appreciate you putting the effort into meticulously rinsing the shit out of an otherwise truly fantastic game. As the mod requests, if I stumble across any other points of ideological, Marxist nonsense, I will make note of it and share it. I am really, for the first time, looking forward to jumping into this game completely (previously only got about ten hours in before the persistent homo and Seelah's grating performance did me in).
NoxAeterna

Post by NoxAeterna »

You are the man OP. I will continue to look forwards for future updates and might replay the entire game thanks to your mod down the line.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Dunadan wrote: May 10th, 2024, 18:44

Can we have funny hair colours on gnomes please?

I will find that conversation with the archer boy where he's pushing his retard anarchism/communism on you and you get called evil for disagreeing with it. Imo that conversation needs to just disappear. But detachment from evil/good counter is also good enough for me.
Last edited by orinEsque on May 11th, 2024, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
LeAmphibian

Post by LeAmphibian »

Personally, the woke stuff in Wrath of the Righteous wasn't a big deal for me since there's a whole demon invasion going on and it made sense to see different people banning together to combat it. It's also not as in your face compared to BG3 for example. That game straight up removed male/female tags in the Character Creator and added a ridiculous "identity" tab. First time I saw that I thought my eyes would roll out of their sockets..

Anyways, I will be pinning this mod and likely use it in a future playthrough. Impressive work so far OP!
Last edited by LeAmphibian on May 11th, 2024, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

LeAmphibian wrote: May 11th, 2024, 15:33
Personally, the woke stuff in Wrath of the Righteous wasn't a big deal for me since there's a whole demon invasion going on and it made sense to see different people banning together to combat it. It's also not as in your face compared to BG3 for example. That game straight up removed male/female tags in the Character Creator and added a ridiculous "identity" tab. First time I saw that I thought my eyes would roll out of their sockets..

Anyways, I will be pinning this mod and likely use it in a future playthrough. Impressive work so far OP!
I do actually agree. My main gripe was mostly the tranny wife of the orc paladin. Because even if you magically changed your gender and no one could tell you still need to talk about it so the wokies know whose ass to kiss.

Other than that it really was mostly tame. My problem is less with the writing than the optics, ridiculous hair colors and clown outfits in particular.
Aevann

Post by Aevann »

It's incredible the effort people are willing to put into correcting agenda-pushing media. I cannot thank you enough.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Aevann wrote: May 11th, 2024, 23:54
It's incredible the effort people are willing to put into correcting agenda-pushing media. I cannot thank you enough.
The time is long past due. The agenda-pushers took great advantage of most peoples' tolerance and willingness to let small things slide. There's a reason the term 'slippery-slope' has become such a meme these days... because it's 100% true in this regard.

The effort wouldn't have been required if the agenda-pushers hadn't force-fed us this garbage for as long as they have. It's high time to give them a taste of their own medicine.
Last edited by Dunadan on May 12th, 2024, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
PasDeBras

Post by PasDeBras »

Very cool stuff, congratulation on the release !
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

You know, originally I didn't think a mod like this was needed. Due to the presence of the Worldwound, Mendev is a Crusader State with pilgrims and crusaders affiliated with the Good Deity's sponsoring the Crusade showing up in droves. The companion Daeran even has a whole conversation with you about how the native nobility and culture of Mendev has been and is still being slowly replaced until the country is no longer recognizable. I did not however realize just HOW MANY dark-skinned people there are in the backgrounds of hub areas. Holy shit it looks like the entire continent of Golarion's LegallyDistinctAfricaTM just up and moved. Honestly, if there's a version of the mod that just edits that and Anevia I'd be good. No need to cater to me specifically though. Seelah, Sosiel, Trevor, and like 1 in 70 background characters being the only blacks in the game would be fine. None of those three characters listed are native to Mendev, they're here for the Crusade.

Though I do understand the reasoning for this mod, I doubt I'll use it as it is. Good work though!
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

TheEmptyRoad wrote: May 15th, 2024, 11:03
You know, originally I didn't think a mod like this was needed. Due to the presence of the Worldwound, Mendev is a Crusader State with pilgrims and crusaders affiliated with the Good Deity's sponsoring the Crusade showing up in droves. The companion Daeran even has a whole conversation with you about how the native nobility and culture of Mendev has been and is still being slowly replaced until the country is no longer recognizable. I did not however realize just HOW MANY dark-skinned people there are in the backgrounds of hub areas. Holy shit it looks like the entire continent of Golarion's LegallyDistinctAfricaTM just up and moved. Honestly, if there's a version of the mod that just edits that and Anevia I'd be good. No need to cater to me specifically though. Seelah, Sosiel, Trevor, and like 1 in 70 background characters being the only blacks in the game would be fine. None of those three characters listed are native to Mendev, they're here for the Crusade.

Though I do understand the reasoning for this mod, I doubt I'll use it as it is. Good work though!
I don't 100% agree with your analysis but neither do I dismiss it entirely. My take is just that Sosiel and Trever are supposedly from Andoran, which (geographically) is pretty much equivalent with southeastern Europe (think Greece) and even in this world of Golarion (which is basically still Earth) the immense distances and technological limitations involved mean that black-skinned peoples in Andoran are just as unlikely as black-skinned people in medieval Greece were. As for Seelah, sure, her story is a bit more believable... but that's not the point. The wokeism has gone too far in Western media and I'm making this mod for people that want a more traditional experience: Avistan is a fictional representation of a medieval Europe, and the characters therein should reflect that.

As for the mod 'as it is', I'm currently working on trying to make it more modular so that people can pick and choose what elements they want to have (i.e. keep Seelah as she is, but change Trever and Sosiel, etc). The primary limitation I ran into when first creating this mod was the fact that edited sound files had to be reimported into the game's default sound package files, meaning I had to include in the mod package any sound package file that contained an edited file. This meant that a several-megabyte file had to be included even if only 1 of the hundreds of sound files within the package were edited. This also made it impossible to separate different mods from each other in a modular manner... it was either 'all or nothing'. That's the main reason why the mod is 2.2 GB in size too... the vast majority of that data is unedited sound data within the sound package files.

I think I've figured out a way past this limitation though. It'll let me release the mod in a more modular manner, and also dramatically reduce the download size. Stay tuned.
Last edited by Dunadan on May 15th, 2024, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
iWillOnlyPostOnce

Post by iWillOnlyPostOnce »

Jumping in to say I and many others appreciate this mod already, but the biggest issue still stands that the writing in this game is absolutely awful. There are multitudes of unlikable/slutty characters whether they are gay or straight or brown or whatever. Kingmaker had it's problems but nothing in the size of Nenio, Camellia or Arueshalae.

Speaking of kingmaker if you could make a mod that fixes the pronouns of class tooltips that'd be awesome. Thanks!
Aevann

Post by Aevann »

@Dunadan I don't think it's time to cater to the picky ones, just please do what you can and want, we're many waiting for this mod to happen.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

Aevann wrote: May 18th, 2024, 02:57
@Dunadan I don't think it's time to cater to the picky ones, just please do what you can and want, we're many waiting for this mod to happen.
Will do, and thanks for the encouragement.

Just in the last couple of hours I figured out what I think is the last hurdle that was preventing me from being able to release a more modular version of the overall mod, which will allow people to pick and choose what elements they want and significantly reduce download size. I'm hoping to repackage and upload everything before the end of the weekend.
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

The Jester wrote: May 18th, 2024, 14:28
Your mod caused lots of butthurt for /v/ trannies kek.
https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/676755018
Well... that explains the massive uptick in downloads I noticed earlier this morning 😂
The Jester

Post by The Jester »

Dunadan wrote: May 18th, 2024, 16:12
Well... that explains the massive uptick in downloads I noticed earlier this morning 😂
Well I also posted your mod in RPG Codex's Wrath thread so there's that too :salute:
Godjjjita

Post by Godjjjita »

I remember a time were 4chan was right wing, how did the lefties infiltrate that?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Godjjjita wrote: May 18th, 2024, 18:19
I remember a time were 4chan was right wing, how did the lefties infiltrate that?
Give me a group of 20 terminally online retards and I can shift the culture of any anonymous image board with actively hostile janitors where every thread you create deletes another in a matter of days.
NEETsoc

Post by NEETsoc »

Steller mod fella, might even entice me to finish this middling game
Dunadan

Post by Dunadan »

I'm inclined to think it's more about aging out than it is about infiltration. All the terminally online right-wingers you remember probably grew up and are working, productive members of society now.

These days, it's the dangerhair woketards that are more than likely to be the jobless slobs sitting behind their screen posting on imageboards all day.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Looks great otherwise but Seelie's new portrait isn't in the same style as the rest, although it is easy to replace with something what is using other mods.

Did you use one of those AI tools to make the new VA?
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Tranny jannies banning people they don't like
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I assume the attempts to debate what 'woke' means are all in bad faith. It is a synonym for gay race communism.