We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Maintenance thread

Got a complaint or a suggestion? Also used for general information about the site.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Maintenance thread

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I'll just make a mega-thread for this to warn you guys of any upcoming maintenance. And I'll try to restrict any maintenance to early in the morning, as most of our traffic is asleep then.
I'll be taking the forum down(hopefully very briefly) tonight at ~2AM EST to update to the latest phpbb version. I finished integrating all the changes locally(have to rebase HQ's changes on top of them), and doing a bit of testing to make sure stuff didn't break.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 7th, 2024, 00:34, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Hit a critical bug(not on my end) that caused some downtime, wasn't intended. Let me know if you see any issues.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on May 23rd, 2024, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 06:24
Hit a critical bug(not on my end) that caused some downtime, wasn't intended. Let me know if you see any issues.
On whose end was it?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 08:24
rusty_shackleford wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 06:24
On whose end was it?
Upstream bug, had a corrupted volume layer in our container.