We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Speak with Dead Rework and Tweaks" update?

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
jebacdrkac

"Speak with Dead Rework and Tweaks" update?

Post by jebacdrkac »

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/2144
Everything in the mod still works minus 5-question limit, any tip on how to fix this?

My retarded ass tried to extract pak file but I am getting this error lol
Rand

Post by Rand »

@jebacdrkac
My first guess is that the destination path has spaces in it and there are no quotation marks bracketing it so the code can't identify it as a whole and is confused by thinking it's a path with subsequent switches/discriminators.
Try putting the full path in "quotes".

Good luck with the fix!
BobT

Post by BobT »

It looks like the path is messed up and has two paths, here. Is one meant to be input and one output?

You read Exception messages bottom up, here it's failing on CreateFile, with the path being dodgy.
Make sure the folder exists that you're wanting to save it to, too. Some apps are not smart enough to create the path up to where the file is supposed to be saved.
Last edited by BobT on February 26th, 2024, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Try using BG3 Modder’s Multitool to unpack it instead
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Last edited by orinEsque on February 26th, 2024, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Oh hey the mod is actually super simple. Wonder why it broke though. Maybe the flag names changed?
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

loregamer wrote: February 26th, 2024, 01:11
Oh hey the mod is actually super simple. Wonder why it broke though. Maybe the flag names changed?
BG3 Multitool worked but how did you even get this file xD?
I only got those three
Status.txt
► Show Spoiler
Spell.txt
► Show Spoiler
meta.lsx
► Show Spoiler
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

Oh, my bad. It looks like that mod actually works, but I didn't download the additional file, which is, for whatever reason, optional and standalone. I've really finished two whole playthroughs and only realized it now. :headbang:
Sorry for wasting everybody's time, I am such a moron lol but well at least I learned how to unpack files
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

jebacdrkac wrote: February 26th, 2024, 07:23
Oh, my bad. It looks like that mod actually works, but I didn't download the additional file, which is, for whatever reason, optional and standalone. I've really finished two whole playthroughs and only realized it now. :headbang:
Sorry for wasting everybody's time, I am such a moron lol but well at least I learned how to unpack files
All good man!