We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Alternate Colors for Eldritch Blast Release — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Slavic Sorcerer

Alternate Colors for Eldritch Blast Release — Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Overview
Adds custom versions of Eldritch Blast with several colored and graphics animations using already existing assets.

Old versions of the ImageScarlet Warlock - Eldritch Blast Overhaul mod, which now adds a load of combat changes and requires separate library to function. These files are old versions from when the mod was for ONLY VFX changes.

Video Showcase

Downloads
Install only one file.
FilesVersionTypeDescription
Image Red Eldritch Blast 1.11MainChanged Eldritch Blast to a red GFX.
Image UltraRed Eldritch Blast 1.11MainSame as the main file except it uses Bane's cast preparation GFX for a more dramatic effect. Fixed visual consistency issue when the spell is multiplied.
Image Violet Eldritch Blast 1.1MainChanged Eldritch Blast to a violet GFX. A more faithful violet version of Eldritch Blast. Does not have the final vertical column burst as UltraViolet.
Image UltraViolet Eldritch Blast 1.1MainChanged Eldritch Blast to a violet GFX.
Image White Eldritch Blast 1.1MainChanged Eldritch Blast to a white GFX.
Image UltraWhite Eldritch Blast 1.1MainChanged Eldritch Blast to a white GFX. Adds additional celestial-themed detail.
Image Alchemical Yellow Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Alchemical Yellow Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Celestial White Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Celestial White Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Demonic Red Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Demonic Red Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Necrotic Cyan Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Necrotic Cyan Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Primal Gold Eldritch Blast Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Primal Gold Eldritch Blast Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Psionic Violet Eldritch Blast Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Psionic Violet Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Multicolored Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2
Image Ultra Multicolored Eldritch Blast 2.4MainRequires Vlad's Grimoire - Mod Resources v1.2

Installation
Ignore the file requirements (Jewish lies) and click "Download".

Then drag and drop into your Mods folder and add to your load order.

Credits
  • VladmirFFXI for the mod
  • @loregamer for autistically finding these download links and helping me with formatting cause I'm a boomer.

My Other Mods

Last edited by loregamer on April 26th, 2024, 03:48, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Fixed Table

Tags:
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

I found some more color files, but need to make sure they work standalone like the old files do.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by loregamer on April 1st, 2024, 23:25, edited 9 times in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Vergil wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:41
Of course the gay guy makes a mod to add rainbow colored spell effects :Inspector:
I wish it was me who made it, but this will open flood gates for me to do so once I dissect it - so youre correct, just early :read:
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Can confirm the 2.4 files I found work, but it's using icons from some other mod.
Last edited by loregamer on April 1st, 2024, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Oh, you just need an old version of the mod resources. I updated the table incase you want to add to the thread @Slavic Sorcerer
Slavic Sorcerer

loregamer wrote: April 1st, 2024, 23:13
Oh, you just need an old version of the mod resources. I updated the table incase you want to add to the thread @Slavic Sorcerer
Sure, I will do that today

EDIT: done
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 2nd, 2024, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Statesman wrote: April 11th, 2024, 05:07
My future lockadin thanks you for your service.
The UltraWhite version slaps and looks pretty. It will serve you well :smug: