Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Legacy All in One Tav 1.2 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Lancaster

Legacy All in One Tav 1.2 — Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Lancaster »

Overview
Something I threw together until I get the other mods up, and running. This mod wil not work if you have other Tav voice mods in your override, or load order. Enjoy

Video Showcase

Downloads
FilesVersionDescription
Legacy All In One 1.2Alters Tav Voices 1,2,3,5,7 into Classic Infinity engine voices

My Other Mods

Last edited by Lancaster on April 25th, 2024, 09:09, edited 11 times in total.

Tags:
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Since you seem to be on a voice roll, are you going to do the other companions and other characters of the classic Baldur's Gate games? Because I'd probably be willing to commit a sacrifice or two to Bhaal for Eldoth Kron or Garrick, or Edwin for that matter - the latter should definitely have a good number of samples to pull from, since he featured both in BG1 and BG2.

Irenicus could also make an excellent voice and should have plenty of material for AI sampling - especially if you take the time to strip things from Batman: The Animated Series, as David Warner (RIP) also did the voice of Ra's al Ghul, using pretty much exactly the same voice as Irenicus (it's uncanny once you know it).
Hi, my name is Tovi.
All journos must hang.
Join the RPG Codex Official™ Discord Server
MCA, much like Adolf Hitler, did nothing wrong.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Luckmann wrote: February 21st, 2024, 16:58
Since you seem to be on a voice roll, are you going to do the other companions and other characters of the classic Baldur's Gate games? Because I'd probably be willing to commit a sacrifice or two to Bhaal for Eldoth Kron or Garrick, or Edwin for that matter - the latter should definitely have a good number of samples to pull from, since he featured both in BG1 and BG2.

Irenicus could also make an excellent voice and should have plenty of material for AI sampling - especially if you take the time to strip things from Batman: The Animated Series, as David Warner (RIP) also did the voice of Ra's al Ghul, using pretty much exactly the same voice as Irenicus (it's uncanny once you know it).
Ask Orin for Edwin, she's got it at 99% already.

Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

BobT wrote: February 21st, 2024, 19:44

Ask Orin for Edwin, she's got it at 99% already.

I love him so much.
► Show Spoiler
Hi, my name is Tovi.
All journos must hang.
Join the RPG Codex Official™ Discord Server
MCA, much like Adolf Hitler, did nothing wrong.
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

I tried Edwin, but was put to shame by another modder who had it perfectly done. In other words...he's not mine to touch.
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

I know it's probably futile, but would it be possible to give the BG3 companions German voices with AI? You wouldn't have to change the voices for that.
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

Finarfin wrote: May 24th, 2024, 11:18
I know it's probably futile, but would it be possible to give the BG3 companions German voices with AI? You wouldn't have to change the voices for that.
Worth a shot, do you have a voice model?
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

Lancaster wrote: June 11th, 2024, 03:06
Finarfin wrote: May 24th, 2024, 11:18
Worth a shot, do you have a voice model?
Unfortunately not. Would be way too much effort for, maybe a handful people. And the voice actors also are quite pissy about AI voice models
Jews will call you an antisemite but never a liar.