We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Wylls of Toril 2.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

CheesusCrust

Post by CheesusCrust »

DagothGeas5 wrote: January 24th, 2024, 12:26
I have started checking profiles when I see something on the internet to know who I am dealing with (seeing as these people GIVE YOU the warning signs one is looking for to know to walk away from them), and I saw a woman(?), with flags on both the beginning and end of the username, with they-them pronouns, saying she is also a lesbian, asexual, and something about BLM and social anxiety. They are so far up their ass they cannot see how they are making no sense to make themselves "colorful" and special :groan:
know what i hate? them connecting EVERYTHING with fucking aspergers/assburgers/adhd/autism and all those words i wanna erase from the vocabulary period. every fucking comment on yt is from some yet another oversensetive attention-hungry cunty snowflake writing a whole mf paragraph about their ✨ eXpErIEnCe ✨ as "a person of spectrum <3333". anxiety =/= special feeling ony the chosen one can understand you retard, stop talking and realize literally every human being feels like they're about to shit themselves after saying some cringey phrase out loud. you're not special and there's no possibility such large amount of people are sick with autism.

Tags:
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

CheesusCrust wrote: January 24th, 2024, 14:39
DagothGeas5 wrote: January 24th, 2024, 12:26
I have started checking profiles when I see something on the internet to know who I am dealing with (seeing as these people GIVE YOU the warning signs one is looking for to know to walk away from them), and I saw a woman(?), with flags on both the beginning and end of the username, with they-them pronouns, saying she is also a lesbian, asexual, and something about BLM and social anxiety. They are so far up their ass they cannot see how they are making no sense to make themselves "colorful" and special :groan:
know what i hate? them connecting EVERYTHING with fucking aspergers/assburgers/adhd/autism and all those words i wanna erase from the vocabulary period. every fucking comment on yt is from some yet another oversensetive attention-hungry cunty snowflake writing a whole mf paragraph about their ✨ eXpErIEnCe ✨ as "a person of spectrum <3333". anxiety =/= special feeling ony the chosen one can understand you retard, stop talking and realize literally every human being feels like they're about to shit themselves after saying some cringey phrase out loud. you're not special and there's no possibility such large amount of people are sick with autism.
It's because leftists tell you being a sane white person is "basic" making it out to be a bad thing. And being one puts them at the bottom of the woke religion's hierarchy. Back in schooldays kids used to call themselves emo and such to feel special. Now they call themselves a mental fuckup to feel special.

The cultural marxists have made being a healthy human being "uncool". Wow.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 24th, 2024, 16:28, edited 2 times in total.
Silver

Post by Silver »

I was about to say, that being EMO didn't really hurt anyone, until I remembered the wrist slitting thing...

WELP

I get the best kinds of giggles when I see people comment something along the lines:
"As a person with self diagnosed untreated autism / adhd LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING"
What an easy giveaway to disregard that opinion immediately.
Silver

Post by Silver »

In all honesty, I'm so happy that the repost of Ser Aylin mod happened on Nexus.
I would've probably noticed the backlash NoAlphabets caused eventually, but I'm glad I found my way to this forum.
I usually get very frustrated (to say the least) with how fucked up in the head those loud minorities are. But casually reading through local discussions on different topics brightens up my day. All the hateful nazi bigotry - absolutely delicious. "Wow, not all people eat the insane propaganda. What a pleasant turn of events."
I might not agree on every single topic raised, but damn it feels good to see sanity.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

There are some major loonie bins on here. As with any place on the internet. I'll just agree to disagree with those. Happy enough to be able to speak my mind without mincing words.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Update 2.1
From Fesstrom's Github
  • Corrected Wyll's funny stubble when you remove beard. You can see it if you use RemoveBeard mod.
  • Fixed a bug that affected another head's texture.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 27th, 2024, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.
GOW LIKE A BOSS

Post by GOW LIKE A BOSS »

Is there any way to get Wyll a full [real] beard added to the mod?
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

GOW LIKE A BOSS wrote: January 27th, 2024, 03:14
Is there any way to get Wyll a full [real] beard added to the mod?
I'll go pm Fesstrom to join forum or at least watch this thread. Beard changes are ez.
Silver

Post by Silver »

@orinEsque
Okay hear me out. Since Valeria voice doesn't cut it for Wyll.
What about He Who Was?
He speaks calmly (minus the stabby-fighting part). But the voice is so good actually :oops:
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Silver wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:14
@orinEsque
Okay hear me out. Since Valeria voice doesn't cut it for Wyll.
What about He Who Was?
He speaks calmly (minus the stabby-fighting part). But the voice is so good actually :oops:
I'm not sure we have enough sample from him to get a good voice over... he's kinda hot... in a cliche emo way. I wanted to recruit the man for uh... reasons. If someone else doesn't do it... I will consider when I have more time.

Valeria probably will cut it for wyll, he has over 120 lines.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 28th, 2024, 05:28, edited 3 times in total.
Silver

Post by Silver »

orinEsque wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:25
I'm not sure we have enough sample from him to get a good voice over
DAMN IT
He's good though. The cold cliche emo type, yeah. But good cliche actually.
I wanted to recruit the man for uh... reasons.
For harem, yes. I don't judge.
I encourage.
Silver

Post by Silver »

Not that I'll whine about VA for Valeria having so much lines.
But how that shit of a creature even HAS that many lines to begin with.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Silver wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:29
Not that I'll whine about VA for Valeria having so much lines.
But how that shit of a creature even HAS that many lines to begin with.
hmm best way to explain is that just one sentence is broken up into 2-3. Most quest givers have around that many. and you meet the guy later elsewhere too.
Silver

Post by Silver »

orinEsque wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:53
hmm best way to explain is that just one sentence is broken up into 2-3. Most quest givers have around that many. and you meet the guy later elsewhere too.
I will go out of my way to hunt down HWW voice actor and acquire voice samples for AI model should you think it's worth it...
Harem must live on.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Silver wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:56
orinEsque wrote: January 28th, 2024, 05:53
I will go out of my way to hunt down HWW voice actor and acquire voice samples for AI model should you think it's worth it...
Harem must live on.
it'll take me two seconds to find his voice. Don't work too hard.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 28th, 2024, 06:31, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

He has 103 lines. If you objectively listen to his lines out of context without seeing his pretty face. Valeria wins the voice beauty contest. He sounds more like a main character!
Reichspepe

Post by Reichspepe »

he's kinda hot... in a cliche emo way. I wanted to recruit the man for uh... reasons.
Women...

orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Reichspepe wrote: January 28th, 2024, 13:34
he's kinda hot... in a cliche emo way. I wanted to recruit the man for uh... reasons.
Women...

*Points to >> Would?<<, >>NSFW - Women Loving MEGATHREAD<<*
Men :lol:
Last edited by orinEsque on January 28th, 2024, 13:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reichspepe

Post by Reichspepe »

Let's call it even then.

After seeing that, I take it back completely :scratch: @orinEsque
Last edited by Reichspepe on January 28th, 2024, 14:24, edited 3 times in total.
Silver

Post by Silver »

orinEsque wrote: January 28th, 2024, 06:36
He has 103 lines. If you objectively listen to his lines out of context without seeing his pretty face. Valeria wins the voice beauty contest. He sounds more like a main character!
I guess I was just more inclined to like a character who looks human, rather than a flying baby elephant.
Can't blame me.
citard

Post by citard »

i dunno what happened here lol

also the console UI is not working at all lmao

edit: it was like 10 mods i installed and forgot to check whether they actually worked or not, lmao
Last edited by citard on January 31st, 2024, 15:07, edited 2 times in total.
True_Way

Post by True_Way »

We need a title screen picture replacer for this mod and for a previous one, Alternate Wyll. Some random-ass nigger looking at me from that screen, like wtf, get the fuck outta here, you don't belong here.
Last edited by True_Way on January 29th, 2024, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
Silver

Post by Silver »

With how many variations and combinations of this mod there are (not only race wise, but cosmetics like horns, beards, hair colours) it would be insane to create a banner / background replacer for every possible scenario.
I would just use the option of plain backdrop from previous Wyll mod, or just stick to the blonde version. Personally it wouldn't be a bother to me.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

citard wrote: January 29th, 2024, 16:54
i dunno what happened here lol

also the console UI is not working at all lmao
I recall something like this happening with Alternate Wyll. I can probably help. Show me screenshot of your mod order.

Wait did you say console? I haven't tested my Wyll on console before. No idea if it uses different files to be honest.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 29th, 2024, 21:53, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

CheesusCrust wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 20:07
Blade of Frontiers
What a shit title.
What moron thought that was cool.
Rand

Post by Rand »

orinEsque wrote: January 25th, 2024, 13:13
There are some major loonie bins on here.
Oh, you noticed Red7? :lol:
I find it adds a little something to have people like him around.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Rand wrote: January 30th, 2024, 09:03
orinEsque wrote: January 25th, 2024, 13:13
There are some major loonie bins on here.
Oh, you noticed Red7? :lol:
I find it adds a little something to have people like him around.
Yeah, it adds more scrolling to the pages on which he's posted.
Nessa

Post by Nessa »

Will a good looking Wyll make up for the terrible personality though?

Worth a try. :lol: