We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Male Narrator Mod - CIV5 1.0 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Dreogan

Post by Dreogan »

GOW LIKE A BOSS wrote: February 27th, 2024, 14:41

Also, can confirm Famous British Narrator (Deeper) isn't working with Hotfix 19 (at least not with my load order. Lenval works fine).
Interesting. It definitely does work for me. In fact I was a bit surprised as the mod author wrote he or she hadn't re-processed it yet, though the regular version has been updated. So at least there's that.

Tags:
samsam008

Post by samsam008 »

this narrator voice male mod is not updated since patch 6 and hotfix 19 ?
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

samsam008 wrote: February 29th, 2024, 17:45
this narrator voice male mod is not updated since patch 6 and hotfix 19 ?
Yes, it is not updated.
Envergence

Post by Envergence »

In the meantime, all, there is at least this. I actually prefer it, but everyone has different preferences. Nevertheless, it's better than the arrogant VA.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Pretty surprised that isn't taken down yet. Maybe Larian told her to chill?
Envergence

Post by Envergence »

Maybe her legal team finally discovered they don't have a strong enough leg to stand on, lawsuit-wise, lol.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Envergence wrote: March 9th, 2024, 23:51
Maybe her legal team finally discovered they don't have a strong enough leg to stand on, lawsuit-wise, lol.
And that her voice isn't even used in the fucking models... It's the OUTPUT voice (the man's) that is.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Never got to test this while it was working, shame, based on the videos it is far superior to the base narrator. I found Malady annoying enough in DOS2.

This mod here is pretty good though, in my opinion. It works for me at least as late as Patch 6 Hotfix 20 - I stopped updating after that because I was tired of mods breaking lol
Inno

Post by Inno »

Damn, I'd love if this got updated. Of the narrator-replacing mods I've heard, this is definitely my favourite.
GOW LIKE A BOSS

Post by GOW LIKE A BOSS »

Just for anyone wanting to get this mod working again (@Inno ) or anyone else,

OnTilt has patched it in a separate place and you can get this (working) mod here:
viewtopic.php?p=78367-male-narrator-mod ... e-3#p78367
Last edited by GOW LIKE A BOSS on April 29th, 2024, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.