Official HQ review of El Matador is live, check it out: viewtopic.php?p=103777-el-matador
We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/
Support RPGHQ
HQ doesn't use ads or trackers; we rely entirely on donations from the community to fund operations and development. This independence ensures we can continue without any outside interference.

Click here to see donation options.

Assassin's Creed Shadows: we wuz samurai n shiet

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: May 17th, 2024, 02:24
WaterMage wrote: May 17th, 2024, 01:18
Is this truth? Just wondering. IDK if is truth or not.
It absolutely is. Basically he was given as a gift by the Portuguese to Nobunaga. He was kept around the court as a novelty because obviously there aren't any blacks in Japan. When Nobunaga fell he surrendered himself over to the enemy force who then immediately gave his black ass back to the Portuguese. And no, the Japanese were not in awe of the strength and power of his genetically superior african jungle prowess
A black man whom the visitor [Valignano] sent to Nobunaga went to the house of Nobunaga's son after his death and was fighting for quite a long time, when a vassal of Akechi approached him and said, 'Do not be afraid, give me that sword', so he gave him the sword. The vassal asked Akechi what should be done with the black man, and he said, 'A black slave is an animal (bestial) and knows nothing, nor is he Japanese, so do not kill him, and place him in the custody at the cathedral of Padre in India.
damn, imagine being condemned to india
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 17th, 2024, 02:29
It absolutely is. Basically he was given as a gift by the Portuguese to Nobunaga. He was kept around the court as a novelty because obviously there aren't any blacks in Japan. When Nobunaga fell he surrendered himself over to the enemy force who then immediately gave his black ass back to the Portuguese. And no, the Japanese were not in awe of the strength and power of his genetically superior african jungle prowess
A black man whom the visitor [Valignano] sent to Nobunaga went to the house of Nobunaga's son after his death and was fighting for quite a long time, when a vassal of Akechi approached him and said, 'Do not be afraid, give me that sword', so he gave him the sword. The vassal asked Akechi what should be done with the black man, and he said, 'A black slave is an animal (bestial) and knows nothing, nor is he Japanese, so do not kill him, and place him in the custody at the cathedral of Padre in India.
@orinEsque
:eyebrows:
As soon as they like you, make 'em unlike you.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Vergil wrote: May 17th, 2024, 02:43

@orinEsque
pheh even india doesn't want niggers
Did I make your game better? Consider a donation: PayPal. Subscribe to my mod updates on SUBSCRIBESTAR
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

I've been trying to sort out fact from fiction on Yasuke and it's proving to be a huge pain because the same ideologically motivated arguments are happening on the Japweb, too. There's a diary from a samurai of that era that is supposed to have some information on him, but the only digital copies I can find are scans of handwritten copies, which means they can't be searched and have very difficult (for me) to read handwriting. Apparently the other major source on him is reports from the jesuits in Japan, but I have yet to look into those.

Incidentally, while searching for information on this topic, I learned that calling somebody a Korean is the Japanese messageboard equivalent of calling someone a nigger. This gem made me laugh:
Japanon wrote:
黒人とパヨクはホンマキモイ Blacks and libtards are real gross
まるで朝鮮人みたいだ They're just like Koreans
Rand

Post by Rand »

Irenaeus wrote: May 16th, 2024, 14:32
Segata wrote: May 16th, 2024, 12:08
why not admit you just hate black people?
Everyone hates black people. :Inspector:
Yup.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

orinEsque wrote: May 17th, 2024, 02:50
Vergil wrote: May 17th, 2024, 02:43

@orinEsque
pheh even india doesn't want niggers
I think they might actually be perfect for each other. India is the one place where I might consider washing my chicken. :goldfish:
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

1998 wrote: May 16th, 2024, 08:25
Also pretty sure few people actually complain about that jap fem
Well, everyone who played Total War knows Geisha Assassins are hella OP.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Xenich wrote: May 16th, 2024, 18:05
Oh noes, I am completely surprised! I never would have thought they would do this and blackwash history!

I don't remember hearing any complaints about her, because historically, a lot of pirates WERE black. Pirates tended to liberate slave ships and recruit the slaves as pirates.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Norfleet wrote: May 17th, 2024, 06:05
I don't remember hearing any complaints about her, because historically, a lot of pirates WERE black.
Nobody complained about her because nobody played the game. It was on the Vita, I don't think most people know it even exists.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 16th, 2024, 22:19
they're been making blacks extremely homo/effeminate/weak lately
can't tell if it's some weird homo hollyjew slave owner fetish or some weird white female liberal writer fetish
Why not both?
A misogynist is just a man who hates women almost as much as women hate other women.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 16th, 2024, 22:19
they're been making blacks extremely homo/effeminate/weak lately
can't tell if it's some weird homo hollyjew slave owner fetish or some weird white female liberal writer fetish
Black men being made to do gay stuff or humiliation rituals like wearing a dress for deranged hollywood kikes has been a well known and long running phenomena. The problem is that niggers are retarded and think it's White people's fault.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 17th, 2024, 01:42
StudiedAsleep wrote: May 17th, 2024, 01:26

He probably never existed and was made up by Ubisoft to sell copies of a game with a nigger
He definitely existed as a footnote of history, where you can read literally everything ever written about him in 1 minute. Like the two main characters in HBO's Rome.

The wiki page was probably made up and photos of source material is fake idk. Whenever they say “first women this” or “black man that” I assume it’s all part of the usual noise and is made up by someone to trick us regarding history
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Holy shit! They hired a fujoshi and shotacon to write their game! You won't find a woman more rotten then one who has a yaoi and shota fetish. What is worse is that this rotten pervert of a woman works for Dartmouth College. One of the most expensive colleges in the world.
Last edited by RangerBoo on May 17th, 2024, 07:54, edited 2 times in total.
A misogynist is just a man who hates women almost as much as women hate other women.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

StudiedAsleep wrote: May 17th, 2024, 07:48
The wiki page was probably made up and photos of source material is fake idk. Whenever they say “first women this” or “black man that” I assume it’s all part of the usual noise and is made up by someone to trick us regarding history
The best lies are not full on made up whole cloth. It's taking a kernel of truth and building a shell of bullshit around it. There was a black man under the service of Nobunaga in feudal Japan. However he was not a respected warrior, samurai, or any person of consequence.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Vergil wrote: May 17th, 2024, 07:53
The best lies are not full on made up whole cloth. It's taking a kernel of truth and building a shell of bullshit around it. There was a black man under the service of Nobunaga in feudal Japan. However he was not a respected warrior, samurai, or any person of consequence.
I recall a similar line said about Vivec from Morrowind ("the lie has to sound with the chimes of the truth to be believable, and that is a poet's art" or something along those lines). I honestly am terribly tired of this sort of weaseling around and "everything is correct if you REALLY look at it" bullshit. It feels as if they are shouting louder and louder to drown out the truth.
► Show Spoiler
and the second someone turns their heads, they will touch a wire and turn down the whole building, then act innocent and say it was "always like that", with normies and people that don't know any better agreeing.
There should be a serious criminal offence at people trying to modify history if there isn't already.
Last edited by DagothGeas5 on May 17th, 2024, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
- Here to show my support for normal gaming.

Thank you for existing! :bounce:
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

DagothGeas5 wrote: May 17th, 2024, 08:28
I recall a similar line said about Vivec from Morrowind ("the lie has to sound with the chimes of the truth to be believable, and that is a poet's art" or something along those lines). I honestly am terribly tired of this sort of weaseling around and "everything is correct if you REALLY look at it" bullshit. It feels as if they are shouting louder and louder to drown out the truth.
► Show Spoiler
and the second someone turns their heads, they will touch a wire and turn down the whole building, then act innocent and say it was "always like that", with normies and people that don't know any better agreeing.
There should be a serious criminal offence at people trying to modify history if there isn't already.
Exactly so how do you know the source material of the black samurai wasn’t photoshopped too?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

StudiedAsleep wrote: May 17th, 2024, 09:02

► Show Spoiler
Exactly so how do you know the source material of the black samurai wasn’t photoshopped too?
People are saying he was a real person, not that he was a samurai. There's no such source material identifying him as such.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 17th, 2024, 09:06
StudiedAsleep wrote: May 17th, 2024, 09:02

► Show Spoiler
People are saying he was a real person, not that he was a samurai. There's no such source material identifying him as such.
A few niggers most likely ended up there at some point. Just meant to question the reliability of material we’ve been given about history, such as about that man.
Last edited by StudiedAsleep on May 17th, 2024, 09:12, edited 2 times in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Falling down a nihilistic rabbit hole of "nothing at all has ever been real" is falling for the social priming just as much as believing the obvious lies.
Yankee Zulu

Post by Yankee Zulu »

Ive been watching amd reading japanese news from time to time and what I see is a push from authorities to promote this gay agenda. Their state owned NHK channel for example has a 'diverse' cast of characters including a nigger as a weather forecast ancor. Recently they reported some japanese court decided in favour of gay marriages. I also remember one japanese politician being reprimanded for saying he wouldnt want to live near a gay couple.

And now you look at this and you actually wonder do common japs even care about this agenda shit?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

There's a scene in the trailer where a young girl is shocked when she sees Yasuke, who then smiles and winks at her. It kind of bothered me for some reason and got me to look into the history of winking around the world. Would winking 500 years ago in Japan have the same connotations as it does in America today? What would someone raised on the east coast of Africa try to convey with a wink?
I read that Sarah Palin actually got into trouble for winking while speaking in China because it's considered pretty rude there. Parents in west African countries will wink as a sign for their children to leave the room when a guest is present. In Islamic cultures it's considered especially vulgar when a man winks at a woman.
Kind of a retarded thing to care about, and I never found out anything about winking in feudal Japan specifically, but it's just something to think about I guess.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 17th, 2024, 10:08
In Islamic cultures it's considered especially vulgar when a man winks at a woman.
Maybe retarded to you, but tell a wokie this and you can expect some fireworks maybe.
Especially with the whole Palestine vs Israel thing.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 17th, 2024, 10:08
Would winking 500 years ago in Japan have the same connotations as it does in America today?
Liberals don't care - they are physically incapable of not turning every setting into a reflection of their urbanite Marxist hellscape, just like they can't resist self-inserting into whatever story they're writing.

It's why everyone in games nowadays talks and acts like a San Francisco bugman. It's why every story - be it in movies, books, games, TV shows - features the same characters, that all say the same things, in the same way, that all share the same opinions, that all dislike the same things, use the same colloquialisms, where all the villains are the same group of people (conservative, White men).

Doesn't matter if it's a capeshit story, or a sci-fi epic, or set in the middle ages, everything is just the same liberal sludge, to the point the only way you can tell one apart from the other is the poorly made costumes and props the incompetent DEI hires shat out onto the set.
Last edited by gerey on May 17th, 2024, 10:55, edited 2 times in total.
Yankee Zulu

Post by Yankee Zulu »

Heres the link to the news about that filthy japanese politician. Its murican reuters though.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 023-02-04/
Yankee Zulu

Post by Yankee Zulu »

I mean japs have enough serious problem as it it. Why would they give a shit about some rainbow propaganda? Unless to appease their american master?

For example like 40% of japanese municipalities can disappear due to catastrophicaly low birthrate.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/ ... es-vanish/
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Yankee Zulu wrote: May 17th, 2024, 11:38
I mean japs have enough serious problem as it it. Why would they give a shit about some rainbow propaganda? Unless to appease their american master?
This is part of the normalization process. After a few years of showing the Japanese how cool and manly the niggers are, the liberals will start clamoring for more migrants from Africa to come to Japan to "alleviate" the failing birth rates.

Japan is already getting flooded with a million disgusting Pajeets.

And yes, Americans have let their niggers in uniform brutalize Japanese women and children for decades, and always aid them in escaping justice, because there is nothing the average American loves more than niggers.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Oh noes, I am completely surprised! I never would have thought they would do this and blackwash history!

I don't remember hearing any complaints about her, because historically, a lot of pirates WERE black. Pirates tended to liberate slave ships and recruit the slaves as pirates.
Women pirates... yep... perfectly normal.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Xenich wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:58

Women pirates... yep... perfectly normal.
@Norfleet is an idiot.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Ignore-nigger projecting hard here
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Yankee Zulu wrote: May 17th, 2024, 11:38

For example like 40% of japanese municipalities can disappear due to catastrophicaly low birthrate.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/ ... es-vanish/
"disappearing" due to "low birth rate" (a meme, btw) is much better than being annihilated through endless migrants who increase violent crime and change your way of life.

people act like "well they're dying out anyway so who cares" but there's actually a world of difference. endless migrant invasions changes everything, top to bottom, and makes life hell on earth for everyone (even the migrants themselves). It's the difference between the japs being able to walk down their streets safely versus not, and obviously being safe is preferable.

also there's a sizeable contingent of terminally online japanese chuds who are aware of what's happening, comments on the Ubisoft Japan trailer were hilarious before getting scrubbed.