We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Millennia - 4X Strategy from Paradox Interactive

For discussing tactical and strategy games. What's the difference between tactics and strategy anyways?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

This releases tomorrow. I'm hearing the reviews are pretty bad. Not surprising to me based on the demo.

Also, apparently no multiplayer.
Last edited by Acrux on March 25th, 2024, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

lel

Also, mutliplayer is apparently hotseat only right now or needs to try to connect through 3rd party tools.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Acrux wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:06

lel

Also, mutliplayer is apparently hotseat only right now or needs to try to connect through 3rd party tools.
For the love of sanity, its a 4x game, not some action multiplayer game. Certainly they could easily use built in networking tools with a lot of the development software out there to facilitate general networked play? I really find it odd how games of old, where they had to write all of their own tools on top of the game itself while needing to know low level concepts of networking and machine processing was done more efficiently and timely than these developers today.