We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

O.M.G. Citizen Journalism a.k.a. James O'Keefe does things

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Rand wrote: December 19th, 2023, 02:39
Greeks came to ALEXANDRIA, the city founded under Alexander of Macedonia and managed by the Ptolemy dynasty, who created libraries and schools, as Greeks of the time did.

It happened to be in Africa, but before anybody knew or cared about the worthless primitives south of the Sahara. "Africa" were southern Mediterranean nations and nothing south of the edge of the desert.
This is the whole "Egyptians are black! We wuz kangz!" all over again isn't it?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Rand wrote: December 19th, 2023, 02:39
Gaslighting:

Greeks came to ALEXANDRIA, the city founded under Alexander of Macedonia and managed by the Ptolemy dynasty, who created libraries and schools, as Greeks of the time did.

It happened to be in Africa, but before anybody knew or cared about the worthless primitives south of the Sahara. "Africa" were southern Mediterranean nations and nothing south of the edge of the desert.
This is taken directly from delusional black supremacist materrial

Check the date
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Its a common belief among niggers that southern whites used to bbq and eat niggers up until the civil rights era. For a nigger to be friends with a white devil is basically satanism and a transgression beyond forgiveness.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: @okeefemedia interviews Jet Limo bus driver dropping off migrants at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

Are these migrants from the border? “Correct”

“I work for Jet Limousine and take a few trips a day”

Airline pilots, agents coming forward with more…

DEVELOPING…
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Despite the criticisms, I unironically love O'keefe's snarky reporting around leaks.

It's genuinely enjoyable to watch this shit.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I would pay to see a group of guys roam around the border lighting up groups of illegals.

"Remember, no English."
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Its an invasion, always was, but according to good, conservative men we're at peace.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

SECRET MIGRANT CENTER EXPOSED PART 1: “I’LL PAY YOU GUYS.” Phoenix Migrant ‘Refugee’ Facility worker caught on tape trying to bribe journalist.

Video shows facility run by International Rescue Committee @RESCUEorg bussing thousands of migrant “refugees” every hour on the hour to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport.

Migrants tell us they crossed border illegally, as IRC given $415 million from Feds to give the pretense of Refugee status and fly them on flights out of Terminal 3 and 4.

Tomas Robles ( @TomasRobles14 ), an IRC staffer, called us “domestic terrorists” and reported us to the police for asking questions.

Sources and insiders gave us the information that brought us what you see in this video. If you work for the airlines, the bus companies, the government, NGOs, or if you have confidential info that can shed light on what’s really going on, contact us at http://tips.okeefemediagroup.com and on Signal at 914-315-9415.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

ELON RESPONDS to our latest video report showing a worker at the Refugee welcome center in Pheonix offering us a bribe.

$415M in taxpayer funding goes to the 501c3 who runs the center at 1211 E Apache Street in Pheonix.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

The_Mask wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 21:22

SECRET MIGRANT CENTER EXPOSED PART 1: “I’LL PAY YOU GUYS.” Phoenix Migrant ‘Refugee’ Facility worker caught on tape trying to bribe journalist.

Video shows facility run by International Rescue Committee @RESCUEorg bussing thousands of migrant “refugees” every hour on the hour to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport.

Migrants tell us they crossed border illegally, as IRC given $415 million from Feds to give the pretense of Refugee status and fly them on flights out of Terminal 3 and 4.

Tomas Robles ( @TomasRobles14 ), an IRC staffer, called us “domestic terrorists” and reported us to the police for asking questions.

Sources and insiders gave us the information that brought us what you see in this video. If you work for the airlines, the bus companies, the government, NGOs, or if you have confidential info that can shed light on what’s really going on, contact us at http://tips.okeefemediagroup.com and on Signal at 914-315-9415.
It is way beyond time to take up arms
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

HEART-WRENCHING: Border Agent agent assisting @okeefemedia joins X LIVE with Voice Disguised

Breaks down, reads psalms together on air

"Please come forward. You know what's right. You know where your compass lies. I'll leave tomorrow. I'm sick of children being trafficked!”
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

WHO DRIVES THE BUSES: In our latest video featuring buses from the Phoenix migrant center, we showed the the bus operator as American Nation Tours, but the real owner of the bus is once again, JET LIMO, who we reported on last month. According to American Nation Tours' owner, Jet Limousines never removed the PREVIOUS owner's name from the bus..” Says the owner American Nation Tours, “It is the law that the new owner is supposed to register the bus and take the old logo off but clearly they are crooks.”

RECEIPT: We’ve obtained the Consignment transaction between American Nation Tour Inc and Jet Limo, confirming that JET LIMO is the owner and operator of the bus in the video.

This is the company, @jetlimoaz on Instagram. The owner is Billy Jinks. We’ve reached out for further comment. William sent me an earlier message not disputing the factual accuracy: “While I think we share similar viewpoints; I’m saddened that you didn’t put more effort into this story. You have a far reach and it’s hurting a good company.”
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

“I’M YOUR FATHER!” @okeefemedia EXPOSES secret ‘Alitas’ facility at 1150 W. Drexel in Tucson as well as ‘Alitas Angels’ located at 112 Park street inside old Bank Building in Nogales

NOGALES — We just followed the trail of the migrant vans right to the source, visiting the Arizona border town of Nogales, where we encountered some rude and suspicious “Alita’s Angels” NGO (@alitasangels) workers who once again called the police on us.

A volunteer with the American Red Cross, who wouldn’t give us his name, tried to prevent us from filming outside a migrant facility and kept sticking his hand over our cameras. Then, when we questioned a volunteer with the NGO, she said “I am your father” and stormed off.

Nogales Police officers showed up and questioned us after Alitas and Red Cross workers falsely accused us of using racial slurs and inhibiting their movement. We tried to get the officer’s first name but he refused to give it. When we FOIAed the bodycam footage, we were told Nogales police don’t use them.

A group called “Alita’s Angels” runs the facility, but they’re a brand-new nonprofit with no tax records on file. (We requested the documents, with no luck.)

A WORKER with Casa Alitas CONFIRMED TO OUR UNDERCOVER journalist that Casa Alitas was getting federal money.

Once the migrants were boarded on the bus, we got a head start to meet them at a processing facility an hour away in Tucson, but once again, we couldn't get anywhere near the building. The staff of the facility, run by Casa Alitas, threatened to call the cops again, but we managed to interview a local driver who does business at the facility and he gave us even more information.

These “Alitas” (http://alitasangels.com) groups are part of a shadowy network of secretive nonprofits funding the mass migration of millions of people into the country, without truly vetting asylum seekers' claims and determining if they are eligible for refugee status.

This is a DEVELOPING STORY: Stay tuned for more reporting from the Mexican border.

FOR LEASE: This was from January 2023. This ‘Alitas’ facility was opened less than a year ago.
Image Image Image
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

DC SWAMP EXPOSED. PART 1 - D.C. Blackmail:

A Capitol Hill intern reveals how members of Congress are coerced to vote a certain way through blackmail and extortion after affairs & sex parties: “Cawthorn wasn’t lying neither”

O’Keefe Media Group founder James O’Keefe has discovered that nothing is as it seems when it comes to Congress Members’ voting patterns, the staffers they hire, or their activity outside of Congress.

Meet Titus Warren, a Democrat working for Republicans in Congress. These Republicans do not care about Warren’s political views or the potential of him tipping off the other side. In fact, Titus states that he “loves” Nancy Pelosi and believes that Donald Trump “needs to die.”

Still, his employers don’t seem to care how he thinks. While Titus says he keeps these details to himself, he is “sure” that his boss knows his political views, considering the fact that a photo of Nancy Pelosi sits proudly on Titus’ desk.

“Every time I see her, or we run into each other, you know, sometimes I’ll even go into her office, then I’ll just go in her candy bowl,” said Titus before confirming that Pelosi knows him and “loves” him as he “loves” her.
Titus also boasted that he gets to attend “a lot of embassies and a lot of events at the White House” and that he loves Joe Biden.

When asked how Republican constituents might respond to his viewpoints, Titus said, “If they do [care], they can kiss the crack of my ass because I don’t care.”

What’s worse is that most Congressmen in D.C. don’t actually think for themselves but rely on staffers like Titus and their advisors to guide them in decision-making. Or they rely on outside influences, such as blackmail, which uses their sexual wrongdoings while “serving” the American people.

Titus was able to provide us with good intel on the inner workings of Congress and how members of both parties are coerced to vote a certain way through what he called a vote “suggestion.” But these so-called suggestions aren’t suggestions at all; they are much more nefarious ways of blackmailing members of Congress who have engaged in affairs on their spouses or downright sex parties with other members, according to Titus. “There’s a lot of things that I see with my own eyes,” he told James O’Keefe.

“Madison Cawthorn wasn’t lying neither,” said Titus as he explained that most Congress Members are married, but “they have affairs with other congresspeople… And they have like parties and stuff.” Titus then confirmed that these alleged parties get “hot and heavy.”

Though he said he’s never gone to one of these parties or been invited, Titus contends “that is a fact” and an open secret. “It happens a lot more than people think,” he noted before telling us that he thought it was a fiction or a “joke” before he began working in Congress.

“A majority of members that come late are 9/10 times hungover from the [sex parties] the night before,” Titus added.

These parties are then used to gain leverage over the officials to pressure them to vote for the Swamp’s preferred policy and against unfavorable policy.

But this leverage is not only used to change votes in Congress. It seemingly applies to election season, too, as Titus explains, “If you ever run for office, and you’ve been where I am, you would use that as leverage to win your campaign.”

As reported by The Gateway Pundit, Madison Cawthorn revealed in March 2022 that he was invited to a “sexual get-together” or an “orgy” at a D.C. elite’s home. He also alleged that “some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country” were often doing cocaine right in front of him. This caused a stir within the House of Representatives. Cawthorn was then smeared as a liar, threatened with consequences by then-Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, and removed from Congress in the next election.

We reached out to Madison Cawthorn for his reaction to Titus’ bombshell assertions:

CAWTHORN: “Well, I mean, I’ve never been to a party like this; I got invited to them. My instant reaction to that is, you know, especially the blackmail piece that it seemed like this individual was talking about in this piece, that’s something that I experienced firsthand. It’s kind of a laden threat. It’s kind of just an understood thing in Washington. It’s not something that’s ever really said to you, but it’s well known that people can always have leverage points on you.” “People only want to put you in compromising situations so that they can have leverage over you so they can control your vote.”

Titus said the media either does not know about this blackmail scheme or “they’re not allowed to run these stories.” It would seem more likely the latter.
Titus further related this sexual conduct in Congress to former Democrat Staffer Aidan Maese-Czeropski, who was terminated by Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) after the staffer’s hardcore gay sex tape filmed in the Hart Senate Office Building surfaced. “That actually did not happen the day it came out,” said Titus, indicating that the sex tape was filmed months earlier and used as leverage against Senator Cardin or Aidan Maese-Czeropski.

When asked if he feels guilty about what he sees in Congress or being a secret Democrat working in a Republican office, Titus responded, “I get my check, and I’m good,” while stipulating his lust for buying expensive items such as Louis Vuitton handbags and fashion accessories from other high-end stores like Chanel. “All my money that I’m saving now is for me to go to the Hamptons every weekend of the Summer.” While shopping at Burberry and David Yurman, two high-end fashion stores in Washington, D.C., Titus told us more about the D.C. sex parties, saying, “It’s not a conspiracy.” He continued, “It most definitely happens. And It’s normal.”
Surprisingly, when asked outside of the jewelry store, David Yurman, Titus did not recognize James O’Keefe or realize that everything he told us was being recorded.

If you are an insider in Washington, D.C., you can contact us on Signal or join us on our weekly X-Space titled “On The Inside With James O’Keefe” from 4 pm to 6 pm ET. Sign up to be an undercover journalist with The American Swiper Program at this link.

Watch below and stay tuned for more of our undercover journalism from Washington, D.C.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”

“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”

“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”

Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama…. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’

“@VP @KamalaHarris hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”

“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the fuck?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”

MORE... FULL STORY...
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Are these guys really falling for gay Okeefe? These sound completely like interviews. Wouldn't they instantly know who he is? They must be really hard up for some cock.
Last edited by Breathe on January 31st, 2024, 21:48, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

The_Mask wrote: January 31st, 2024, 21:30
first black lady to be vice president
Who? Because it's not Kamala.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Breathe wrote: January 31st, 2024, 21:37
Are these guys really falling for gay Okeefe? These sound completely like interviews. Wouldn't they instantly know who he is? They must be really hard up for some cock.
Their degeneracy is their weakness.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Breathe wrote: January 31st, 2024, 21:37
They must be really hard up for some cock.
If fags could control their cock lust for self preservation there wouldn't have been an AIDS epidemic.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

FULL REVEAL: The full interaction with Top White House Cyber Official Charlie Kraiger after I take off my glasses and reveal he’s been the subject of an undercover investigation.

“I didn’t have your last name!”

“I don’t know who you are!”

“The President is dedicated to keeping the public data and information secure!”

Kraiger runs out the restaurant, we follow him and ask more questions.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Isn't Project Veritas defunct now?

I guess the idiots on the board overestimated their power quite a bit.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Group infiltrates SECRET converted illegal immigrant compound CASA ALITAS Ramada Hotel in Tucson.

This secret operation is funded by Catholic Community Services of Tucson and enriches groups like, “Las Palmas.”

O’Keefe disguised himself as a homeless drunk vagrant and Mexican illegals wore hidden cameras to gain entrance inside. @stclairashley

@nickshirleyy caught on tape Police confirming refugees are “lying about sponsors.”

Here, Casa Alitas migrants are brought to the Ramada Inn where breakfast, lunch, hygienic services, and free Wi-Fi is offered.

Migrants shared with one of our undercover journalists that NGOs, "Get paid no matter what.”

Our undercover journalist confirms with a migrant that they have seen many gang members come through in caravans. The migrant tells us that Border Patrols suspect gang members but they still let them pass through, “They will ask about gang tattoos but Border Patrol still lets those people in.”

@stclairashley interviewed a taxi driver while posing as a local ministry outreach member, and discovered that Catholic Community Services, “...give them (migrants) services but don't treat them well. They scare them.” The taxi driver works with the migrant population on a regular basis.

O’Keefe asks Deputy Carter, “...is that bus filled with illegal immigrants?” At that moment as migrant buses pulled up directly behind Carter, he responded stating, “Sir, I’m not on the bus”.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Reports coming in we ruffled some feathers in the @PimaSheriff office.

They were just “following orders.” Historically, that doesn’t work so well.

*I work in the facility directly across from the immigrant hotel on Julian Drive in Tucson you guys just covered. I may be able to answer questions as I see stuff from time to time. I want to remain Anonymously due to fear of retribution.
Strange stuff going on today. Some guy that looks upset talking to @PimaSheriff , couple of guys in body armor with unclear governmental affiliations. I have some pictures…”

Photos taken outside Alitas Ramada compound day after our report… @stclairashley @nickshirleyy
Image Image Image

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

OMG has heard directly from Congressman Tiffany: "I went to the Tucson Ramada yesterday to see if I could get in and see how taxpayer money is being spent - since they are receiving federal funds. The “manager” would not speak to me and called the sheriff. We will be posting a video later today of our interaction with them, and I will share it with you. I am planning to go back to the House Judiciary Committee and call for an investigation into these NGOs. I can keep you updated..."

@RepTiffany was in Arizona as part of the Federal Lands Subcommittee field hearing yesterday highlighting environmental degradation of the border invasion...
BobT

Post by BobT »

Heh, I love how he seems free of his shackles and doesn't give a fuck anymore.
Also lol at being able to prefix everything with "OMG".