We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

O.M.G. Citizen Journalism a.k.a. James O'Keefe does things

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Got to hand it to this guy he got completely fucked up over by the board of a company HE founded and just immediately regrouped and continued doing this journalistic work.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

He's getting sued by Project Veritas. You can't make this shit up.

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

JUST IN: I received a cease and desist from Protect Democracy's lawyers. For the sake of full transparency, I'm sharing it with you.

The letter, dated Oct. 5 from Pittsburg firm Ogg, Murphy & Perkosky, is accusing me of further defamation -- because I'm quoting their lawsuit and quoting all these these lawyers arguing in white papers against their own legal strategy.

That upsets them. This all stems from a story I did in 2020 based off a news tip. You'll remember that Pennsylvania letter-carrier Richard Hopkins alerted us to possible voter fraud when he shared a tip that his boss, the postmaster in Erie, Pennsylvania, might be back-dating ballots.

If Protect Democracy is worried about the privacy of this postmaster, they are going to turn him into a household name with this lawsuit.

The letter goes on to accuse ME of defaming this federal employee -- a postmaster, who is demonstrably a public figure -- just because people are trolling. I am not responsible for what anyone else says on the internet.

At O'Keefe Media Group, we are committed to telling true stories, no matter who they upset. Like I've said before, I'm happy to take arrows from all sides. Threats like this won't stop me, they will only make me more vocal and dig deeper.

Personally, I am looking forward to entering the courtroom with these folks and defending the First Amendment from attack.

Why is this happening now?

Why is Trump mentioned 197 times.

They're doing this because I am teaching YOU how to dig, investigate, and report on corruption in your own communities. I am only one person, but with your support, this movement will spread like wildfire across the country. They don't just want to shut me up.

They want to shut YOU up too.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: A school district in New Jersey has been socially transitioning students behind parent's backs, according to email and video obtained exclusively by OMG.

Kingsway Regional School District in Kingsway, New Jersey, has adopted a "tiered" policy for classifying students who want to transition without their parent's knowledge.

"I had one of my students reach out to me about their preferred name for next year. Do we know
how we can input their name into Genesis without it being visible by families?" states an email from School counselor Fallon Corcoran to counselor Michael Schiff, referencing Genesis, a student database.

A source within the school recorded Fallon stating, "I am not calling home... everything we talk about stays between us."

According to emails obtained to OMG, Kingsway Regional has developed a tiered ranking system to classify students. Students in the second tier are allowed to use the gender and name of their choice, and that information is kept from parents.

In one email we obtained, a teacher or school counselor writes that they "heard from [redacted] student over the summer with questions about sharing her preferred name and pronouns with teachers but does not want her family to be aware."

We reached out to Kingsway Regional Superintendent James Lavender, who said the policy was handed down to the district by the New Jersey department of education.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

The_Mask wrote: October 18th, 2023, 00:56

BREAKING: A school district in New Jersey has been socially transitioning students behind parent's backs, according to email and video obtained exclusively by OMG.

Kingsway Regional School District in Kingsway, New Jersey, has adopted a "tiered" policy for classifying students who want to transition without their parent's knowledge.

"I had one of my students reach out to me about their preferred name for next year. Do we know
how we can input their name into Genesis without it being visible by families?" states an email from School counselor Fallon Corcoran to counselor Michael Schiff, referencing Genesis, a student database.

A source within the school recorded Fallon stating, "I am not calling home... everything we talk about stays between us."

According to emails obtained to OMG, Kingsway Regional has developed a tiered ranking system to classify students. Students in the second tier are allowed to use the gender and name of their choice, and that information is kept from parents.

In one email we obtained, a teacher or school counselor writes that they "heard from [redacted] student over the summer with questions about sharing her preferred name and pronouns with teachers but does not want her family to be aware."

We reached out to Kingsway Regional Superintendent James Lavender, who said the policy was handed down to the district by the New Jersey department of education.
Oh my god will someone just sue those cunts into bankruptcy?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

FOLLOW-UP: Kingsway Regional School District Superintendent, James Lavender, RESPONDS on phone to James O'Keefe regarding audio and emails showing Kingsway school counselors hiding critical information from parents.

O'Keefe questions how the school district will continue to hide students socially transitioning from parents in light of OMG's Citizen Journalists recording inside the schools.
Last edited by The_Mask on October 19th, 2023, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

ACTBLUE INSIDER: Mole inside ActBlue discloses secret conference held in Boston. Inside hotel, I question ActBlue on FEC money laundering allegations. The Boston Police were called and bodycam footage forthcoming…

Months ago we found a handful of donors who donated small amounts to ActBlue, but when ActBlue reported the donations to the Federal Elections Commission, something didn't add up. Unaware retirees, among many others, were reported having given tens of thousands more than their actual donation.

We went to get some answers from ActBlue staffers on the inside at their secret meeting in Boston. When confronting ActBlue employees outside of the hotel, no responses were given.

I was questioned by conference security and when they saw my OMG press pass, I was immediately asked to leave the hotel premises. Once outside of the hotel, things got even more heated and the police were called on our team.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

God I love James O'Keefe. I give zero shits about all the "le-HORROR!" stories about his behavior. I'll take a bulldog prima donna who might be a little schizo and makes libtards and demoniacs shit their pants over some milquetoast nice-guy interviewer any fucking day of the week.

I signed up for their newsletter and began donating immediately after you started this thread btw Sorin. Keep up the good work.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Personally, it's not the guerilla journalism that he does is what makes me interested in him. Neither are his topics. For me it's the way he defeats his interlocutors with simple questions, notions or sentences.

By the logic that complicated things are comprised out of simple things strung together, if you cannot answer a simple question in regards to your job/society, then how can you be trusted with more complicated things. And so it amuses me to no end to just see him glitching people with simple notions. It's great.

It also helps he's a hard worker.
Last edited by The_Mask on October 27th, 2023, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

OMG obtains body cam footage of ActBlue security officials lobbying police to have journalists arrested: "We own the sidewalk"

"We're all for free press but they were being aggressive."

"Technically he should be subject to arrest."

Police Officer responds: "O'Keefe can record anywhere he wants"
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BOMBSHELL: Congressional report outlines structure of ‘censorship industrial complex’

The House Judiciary Committee released a damning report a week ago proving what we have known all along: that government forces sought to silence and deplatform voices on the right during the 2020 election and beyond, including yours truly.

You’ll remember back when I was with Project Veritas that I SUED the Election Integrity Project in Washington State, at Stanford and the University of Washington. However, a judge moved to dismiss the lawsuit, arguing that the statements about Veritas are not actionable because they are not factual statements, because they are not capable of being proven true, and because the academic researcher’s statements “lack precision.”

The district court concluded that readers of Stanford and the University of Washington’s academic analysis would have expected to encounter analysis that reflected the authors’ “subjective biases,” including “mischaracterizations and exaggerations,” and thus the specific statements that Project Veritas took issue with were not actionable for defamation because they were not “capable of verification or refutation by means of objective proof.”

In the judge’s order dismissing our lawsuit, he notes the statement that our video had been “debunked” is incapable of being proven true or false."

“A reasonable inference to be drawn from the complaint," Thomas S Zilly, US District Judge ,concluded, "is that readers of the EIP blog post would have had some awareness of the allegedly left-leaning biases of the authors."

The most chilling part is, the government has no plans to stop this unconstitutional “Election Integrity Partnership” censoring program. Expect to see more of the same into the new year, when the election really gets underway.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

OMG EXCLUSIVE: Safiye Elkhereji, daughter of
@W_Elkhereiji
who is a high ranking Saudi Arabian official and who was the ambassador to Turkey when Jamal Khashoggi was murdered, has committed suicide.

OMG obtains audio from Safiye’s friend with concerns about arranged marriages, abuse, and inheritance.

Waleed Elkhereiji was the ambassador to Turkey when Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Turkish embassy.

As you recall, in 2018, former Saudi Arabian official turned Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi - who was highly critical of Saudi Arabia wound up dead after walking into the Saudi Consulate in Turkey under mysterious circumstances. In a country where women have hardly any rights, which is weird, it gets even weirder…
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: OMG goes undercover in Fresno to report on Chinese funded Bio Lab

Daniel Sepulveda, US Congressional staffer to Jim Costa admits the illegal Chinese biolab poses a grave risk to public health and national security. Asked if his boss, thinks the lab endangered public safety. “Yes, he does,” Sepulveda stated into a button cameras:

"I saw they had a secret recording the Lab Owner saying he was doing it to benefit the Chinese government"

"I knew months before anybody else did"

"How many other people are creating labs within the United States?" …”There could be more”

Thanks to a volunteer citizen journalist, we were able to confront the staffer and ask some important questions. We wanted to know if there are other labs operating in the same way, and what the implications might be of China operating a bioweapons program on American soil. As you may have guessed, Sepulveda wasn’t interested in going on the record.

@RepJimCosta @SpeakerMcCarthy
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

MUST WATCH: I attend the protest against me at @pittofficial last night across the street from where I was speaking. “I hope the FBI kicks your door down again.” 😂
The Mask's note: @pittofficial = Brad Pitt's official X account.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

UPDATE: A Federal Judge in DC issues ORDER in a case regarding the FBI raids.

The order and opinion was in response to a @JudicialWatch FOIA request for info regarding communications between the @nytimes and FBI.

Watch until the end. You can’t make this s*** up. @TomFitton
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Did you know that IBM was ran by a bunch of pieces of shit? No? Well... you know now!

BREAKING LEAKED VIDEO: CEO of IBM @ArvindKrishna admits to using coercion to fire people and take away their bonuses unless they discriminate in the hiring process.

“You got to move both forward by a percentage that leads to a plus on your bonus," Krishna said about hiring Hispanics, "and by the way if you lose, you lose part of your bonus.”

After pulling ads from X for 'racism,' IBM chief Arvind Krishna says he will fire, demote or strip bonuses from execs who don't hire enough blacks, Hispanics — or hire too many Asians.

"Asians are not an underrepresented minority in tech in America...I’m not going to finess this, for blacks we should try to get towards 13 percent," says Krishna.

Paul Cormier, the chairman of Red Hat, a subsidiary of IBM, says in the leaked recording that Red Hat has terminated people because they weren't willing to engage in racial discrimination through hiring and promotion.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act makes it illegal for employers to discriminate on the basis of race in the workplace. #IBMLeaks
Rand

Post by Rand »

Fucking pajeets and their weird submissive-authoritarian bullshit.
They should never be in charge of anything in tech.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

If you're a white male, you have essentially zero chance of getting hired in USA by a major firm right now. This isn't hyperbole, they released the data to cheers then immediately used the celebration parallax when people pointed out.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2023 ... diversity/
The year after Black Lives Matter protests, the S&P 100 added more than 300,000 jobs — 94% went to people of color.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on December 12th, 2023, 06:26, edited 1 time in total.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

I'm curious how IBM responds to this.

If they put out a corpo-speak milquetoast statement, or remain silent, I take them as being rattled in some fashion. Nothing interesting there, except there being another piece of evidence against my belief on corpo attitudes.

What I'm wondering is if they just come out and say, "yeah, we're doing it. Fuck off." It would tell us a lot about whether those (like me) who believe this stuff is cultural/ideological at this point (and therefore, threatening bad publicity that may affect bottom line is no longer sufficient), or those who believe it's still primarily about dollars/the bottom line, are correct.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The CEO of IBM, Arvind Krishna, who discriminated against Asians in the hiring process, and promised to deny bonuses to executives who failed to meet illegal race criteria:

Sits on the boards of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York AND Northrop Grumman.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

6 minute video of agitated pajeet noises:

maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The_Mask wrote: December 12th, 2023, 23:18

The CEO of IBM, Arvind Krishna, who discriminated against Asians in the hiring process, and promised to deny bonuses to executives who failed to meet illegal race criteria:

Sits on the boards of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York AND Northrop Grumman.
Poojeets are the jews of niggerdom.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: OMG obtained an internal document from @IBM ‘s RedHat that reads like a religious text: The "Allyship Commandments" are 10 race-based rules employees must observe.

One commandment states “only white people can be racist”

Another states, “Accepts that WHITE people are responsible for dismantling racism"

From a different section: “Whiteness constructs the game, hides the rules, then rigs the game, over and over again.”

The Mask's note: You're going to have to log into X to see the incorporated video. I have tried my best to incorporate everything else, if you do not have an X account.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: New internal slides within IBM’s Red Hat explains ‘how whiteness works’

“Whiteness constructs the game, hides the rules, then rigs the game, over and over again”… MORE…
Image Image

Rand

Post by Rand »

But I'm not an ally, I'm an enemy of this ideology.
I will smite them with the last of my strength.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Gaslighting:

Greeks came to ALEXANDRIA, the city founded in classical Egypt under Alexander of Macedonia and managed by the Ptolemy dynasty, who created important libraries and schools there, as Greeks of that era did. (They were some of the few on the planet who did in that era, none of whom were from south of there.)

It happened to be in Africa, but before anybody knew or cared about the worthless primitives south of the Sahara. "Africa" was the southern Mediterranean nations and nothing south of the edge of the desert.
Last edited by Rand on December 20th, 2023, 16:40, edited 3 times in total.