We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Censorship is Implied Endorsement (Also, HQ Mods)

HQ-related news you should probably read.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

If you want to offend a well-adjusted Japanese person, talk to him about anime.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

If you like cute anime girls, its because you like cute girls. Not because you have some higher awareness of beauty than men whose instinct is to subdue and devour prey-eyed things.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

If you find bug-eyed two-dimensional depictions of teenage girls attractive, that means your awareness of beauty is degenerate.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Why are japanese in anime depicted with big eyes, but chinese are depicted with asian eyes?
Rand

Post by Rand »

I forget the correct wording, but it's something like:
"I will use your free speech standards and permissiveness to rail against your weaknesses and against you until I am in control then I will use my standards of censorship and authoritarianism to shut you out."

The way of the illiberal commie leftoid. The sad part is that it's been allowed to work, despite relatively easy methods to remove the problem and willing hands to do it. Thanks post-war guilt!
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Dead wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:17
GhostCow wrote: September 20th, 2023, 15:56
maidenhaver wrote: September 20th, 2023, 13:25
A man needs to have hunters eyes and his first thoughts when seeing a cutsy anime thing ought to be rip and tear.
Filtered
That post is too long; I assume a transgender individual wrote it.
Tl;Dr people who don't like cute things are libtards
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

I'm resistant to anime cuteness of all kind. It's not that I cannot recognize the canons of beuty or I don't value the fact Japan is still injecting sexy females in media, but I literally immunized myself from it, almost by accident.

When I was a kid (around 16 or so), I had already lost my virginity and messed around with a few girls, that's the moment I fell into animes and manga. I won't beat the bush around much but I noticed some truly emotional stories (Video Girl AI) were having an effect on me and my sexuality (shit you not). I started realizing the perfect bodies I was dreaming about were simply impossible to compare with real life girls, at least with those immediately around me.

It wasn't a strong enough epiphany to tear me away from the hobby, that happened much later, over the years, but it def caused some sort of shortcircuit in my brain. Like the fork-in-the-road meme, I went 3d instead of 2d, it was an instinctive choice and not one I haven't ever lamented in latr years, mind you.

That said plain (non animal) anime girls > anime girls with animal features. Sue me.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

GhostCow wrote: September 20th, 2023, 17:18
Dead wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:17
That post is too long; I assume a transgender individual wrote it.
Tl;Dr people who don't like cute things are libtards
Anime girls with bug eyes aren't cute.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Dead's Avatar is very cute. Speaking as a long term Keeper of Arcane Lore in Call of Cthulhu, ofc.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Rand wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:57
"I will use your free speech standards and permissiveness to rail against your weaknesses and against you until I am in control then I will use my standards of censorship and authoritarianism to shut you out."

The way of the illiberal commie leftoid. The sad part is that it's been allowed to work, despite relatively easy methods to remove the problem and willing hands to do it. Thanks post-war guilt!
My thoughts on """free speech""" are complicated. The current implementation I am definitely against, it is just Jewish trickery to smuggle Satan into the conversation. The "marketplace of ideas" concept is Satanic because it implies that all ideas are of equal merit, and in fact the concept of rhetoric itself can often be Satanic... and it can be gamed too easily by a group of people allying to decide that the marketplace accepts most ideas except yours for X or Y reason. It's inherently a flawed concept.

I've always thought of 'free speech' as the ability to be allowed to speak in the King's court without being imprisoned, that kind of thing, not "all manner of ideology is equally permissible as long as you have good enough rhetoric and can sway enough people to your side". That leads to madness.

Frankly speaking, some ideas are simply evil and should be censored for the good of society.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

GhostCow wrote: September 20th, 2023, 17:24
But not as cute as cat girls
How is sexualizing cats and girls morally superior to a playboy centerfold? Its the same intended effect.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

A man needs to have hunters eyes and his first thoughts when seeing a cutsy anime thing ought to be rip and tear.
Cuteness is supposed to induce a protective response. That's why babies and children are cute. If your instictive response to cute things is aggression, there is indeed something very wrong with you.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

aweigh wrote: September 20th, 2023, 18:48
Rand wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:57

My thoughts on """free speech""" are complicated. The current implementation I am definitely against, it is just Jewish trickery to smuggle Satan into the conversation. The "marketplace of ideas" concept is Satanic because it implies that all ideas are of equal merit, and in fact the concept of rhetoric itself can often be Satanic... and it can be gamed too easily by a group of people allying to decide that the marketplace accepts most ideas except yours for X or Y reason. It's inherently a flawed concept.

I've always thought of 'free speech' as the ability to be allowed to speak in the King's court without being imprisoned, that kind of thing, not "all manner of ideology is equally permissible as long as you have good enough rhetoric and can sway enough people to your side". That leads to madness.

Frankly speaking, some ideas are simply evil and should be censored for the good of society.
If you need your idea space policed for you then go back to reddit.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

WhiteShark wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:05
Cuteness is supposed to induce a protective response. That's why babies and children are cute. If your instictive response to cute things is aggression, there is indeed something very wrong with you.
I'm not a bugman, I know the difference between a baby and an anime. A baby isn't sexualized to lure young men with social anxiety into a 2d safespace.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

maidenhaver wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:05
How is sexualizing cats and girls morally superior to a playboy centerfold? Its the same intended effect.
One is naked, one isn't.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

GhostCow wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:32
maidenhaver wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:05
One is naked, one isn't.
which one
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

since this thread is now about West vs Japan

Seminar in Kwa about how to tell when pre-verbal children are telling you that they are trans:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

"N-no! Not my precious troontoon industry! Look at this story about a bad thing in America! Heh, checkmate, White Man."
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

rusty writes one of the best posts in the history of this forum, and you guys slide the thread into trannies and anime ...

:roll:

I understand that aweigh is deeply retarded, but that doesn't mean you guys have to follow suit.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Gregz wrote: September 21st, 2023, 23:42
rusty writes one of the best posts in the history of this forum, and you guys slide the thread into trannies and anime ...
You're right, it's wrong to be happy that your forum lead has good ideas, and have fun. No fun allowed guys!
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

:roll:

I understand that aweigh is deeply retarded, but that doesn't mean you guys have to follow suit.
Perhaps this place needs an Israeli-born administrator to move unrelated posts to a new thread?
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

gregz is so obsessed with me he thinks everything is orchestrated by me and even makes up fake posts I never made.

Almost flattering in a way.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

We're just working hard to keep it on the front page so newcomers can see the excellent OP.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by Shillitron on October 8th, 2023, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.