We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

iToddler thread

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

iToddler thread

Post by Segata »

Let's calmly comment and document Apple's innovations in this thread

Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

gerey wrote: September 14th, 2023, 13:36
Posted without further comment.

When you overdose on soy
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Bruce Almighty did the god is black thing twenty years ago.
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

gerey wrote: September 14th, 2023, 13:36
Posted without further comment.

Every time I throw my car battery I imagine mother nature as an obese black woman too
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

This is only tangentially related but it is interesting that zoomers are actually as about as technologically adept as boomers now since they've grown up in an era of smartphones that are locked up tight and revolve around pressing brightly colored buttons to make thing happen instead of having to use actual personal computers.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I knew it was over when app replaced program.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Most zoomers don't even know what a file is
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

If it takes more than two steps or requires moving files around you can forget it.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MacOS is a UNIX OS

Apple is run by terrorists
revenant

Post by revenant »

The original Unix was a corporate product

Darwin, MacOS's kernel is based on the FREEBSD kernel and those folks are copycenter and not copy left like Linux
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

revenant wrote: September 26th, 2023, 17:20
The original Unix was a corporate product

Darwin, MacOS's kernel is based on the FREEBSD kernel and those folks are copycenter and not copy left like Linux
Anyone who uses the term "copyleft" deserves to be strangled by xir testicles/ovaries.

The term "copycenter" is massively stupid, but public flogging should be an adequate response.

Meanwhile in reality, who the hell cares about copyright. Most people use Windows or Android.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Apple is actually the best argument against any license but the GPL. Took existing software, became one of the richest corporations to ever exist, never gave a single thing back.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

They have to realize on some level how retarded this looks.
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Vergil wrote: September 27th, 2023, 00:45
They are apple users. They have no limits to retardation or else they would have stopped buying macfag shit.

Mac users spent more than five years without the ability to buy a laptop that doesn't have a broken keyboard. Macbooks broke in the most unique way: any small amount of dust getting into a key would make it stop working, and removing a keycap without breaking the key on the butterfly switches was almost impossible. And, to replace the whole keyboard you need to essentially replace the the whole case - minus the monitor part.

Even Apple's biggest media fanboy, John Gruber, was not able to defend this :

https://daringfireball.net/linked/2018/ ... p-keyboard

Although, the proof that they're retards is that they continued to buy despite knowing.

Another pretty long to admit and fix fail from Apple was the monitor cable to motherboard being so short it was under constant stress/tension when you opened the laptop :

https://www.ifixit.com/News/12903/flexgate

It really feels like they were doing this shit on purpose so that people would break their computer and buy a new one. I mean, it's not rocket science. Everyone in the entire world knows a cable should not be subject to extreme stress. The guy who made it that short knew what he was doing. Not to mention the cable was fking soldered instead of having a connector on the monitor side.

And now, all apple computers are 100% soldered parts. Including the parts that are statistically the most likely to fail, the SSD and ram. Bad SSD? replace the whole computer.

Really makes the whole "We are green" propaganda a good laugh.
I don't hate Apple, I hate Apple users. The users are proof the world is filled with lemmings who shouldn't even be allowed to breath the same air as we do.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

all i know is anyone who uses Apple is almost definitely a liberal retard of some sort.
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Of all the tech companies, they are the most ardent in their librul signaling yeah. You can't see a single advertisement for Apple products without being drowned in niggers.

The current state of Apple product pages:

Their fascination with niggers is at another, next-gen level. It's funny deep down because niggers aren't even their customers, unless you count stealing and mugging apple products from the libruls as being the same as a customer. No way the average nigger on the street can afford this shit.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Everything in Karachi smells like shit forever. If Pakistan is bad, I don't want to know what dotniggerland is like.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Eeew curry smelling iphones
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

For them this is the equivalent of the time you wrote a virus that let you remotely control your friend's CDROM tray.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Lutte wrote: September 27th, 2023, 05:58
They are apple users. They have no limits to retardation or else they would have stopped buying macfag shit.

Mac users spent more than five years without the ability to buy a laptop that doesn't have a broken keyboard. Macbooks broke in the most unique way: any small amount of dust getting into a key would make it stop working, and removing a keycap without breaking the key on the butterfly switches was almost impossible. And, to replace the whole keyboard you need to essentially replace the the whole case - minus the monitor part.

Even Apple's biggest media fanboy, John Gruber, was not able to defend this :

https://daringfireball.net/linked/2018/ ... p-keyboard

Although, the proof that they're retards is that they continued to buy despite knowing.

Another pretty long to admit and fix fail from Apple was the monitor cable to motherboard being so short it was under constant stress/tension when you opened the laptop :

https://www.ifixit.com/News/12903/flexgate

It really feels like they were doing this shit on purpose so that people would break their computer and buy a new one. I mean, it's not rocket science. Everyone in the entire world knows a cable should not be subject to extreme stress. The guy who made it that short knew what he was doing. Not to mention the cable was fking soldered instead of having a connector on the monitor side.

And now, all apple computers are 100% soldered parts. Including the parts that are statistically the most likely to fail, the SSD and ram. Bad SSD? replace the whole computer.

Really makes the whole "We are green" propaganda a good laugh.
I don't hate Apple, I hate Apple users. The users are proof the world is filled with lemmings who shouldn't even be allowed to breath the same air as we do.
Designed and assembled in California.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Meanwhile average chink phone these days:

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: September 27th, 2023, 13:57

Do iphones still bend after like an hour in someone's pocket?
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Vergil wrote: September 27th, 2023, 14:31
Segata Sanshiro wrote: September 27th, 2023, 13:57

Do iphones still bend after like an hour in someone's pocket?
Does anyone use "phones" for calling anymore?
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

why are iPhones so expensive if they have this super ugly notch?

lol you actually have to download software to lose the notch:

meanwhile other phone makers solved this issue ages ago...

no ugly notch on the ROG 7 phone:
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

https://www.macrumors.com/2023/10/02/or ... -obsolete/

Original Apple Watch is Now Obsolete, Including $17,000 Gold Model

Monday October 2, 2023 9:15 am PDT by Joe Rossignol

All first-generation Apple Watch models released in 2015 were added to Apple's obsolete products list on September 30, according to an internal memo obtained by MacRumors. As a result, these outdated "Series 0" watches are no longer eligible for repairs or other service at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Provider locations.

:Inspector: