We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

iToddler thread

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Apple will always be superior to microshit. People are just jealous they can't afford iphones and Macs.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

BENEFACTOR wrote: October 12th, 2023, 14:39
Apple will always be superior to microshit. People are just jealous they can't afford iphones and Macs.
I'm convinced at this point that you are a troll based on your post history. No one is this degenerate and retarded
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

GhostCow wrote: October 12th, 2023, 15:09
I'm convinced at this point that you are a troll based on your post history. No one is this degenerate and retarded
Waaa anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll waaa. Apple's systems are clearly more stable and reliable, this is a fact. Microshit has an advantage in compatibility and software obviously because of Gates's predators business practices in the 90's. You can cope about this however you need to.
Seamasmcfinnigan2340

Post by Seamasmcfinnigan2340 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: October 12th, 2023, 16:08
Waaa anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll waaa. Apple's systems are clearly more stable and reliable, this is a fact. Microshit has an advantage in compatibility and software obviously because of Gates's predators business practices in the 90's. You can cope about this however you need to.
Apple is trash and people who use apple products are soy retards. Apple is going out the window anyways because the EU is making them convert their charging ports, lol
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Seamasmcfinnigan2340 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 17:38

Apple is trash and people who use apple products are soy retards. Apple is going out the window anyways because the EU is making them convert their charging ports, lol
Apple is a good brand, they ARE at time overpriced but you pay for quality.
Seamasmcfinnigan2340

Post by Seamasmcfinnigan2340 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: October 12th, 2023, 17:41
Seamasmcfinnigan2340 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 17:38

Apple is a good brand, they ARE at time overpriced but you pay for quality.
The customer base of apple consumers are gays, white women and shitskins, which one are you?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I'm guessing one and three.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Apple and windows are both absolute shit. I wish Linux distros had a better compatibility story so I could recommend them 100 percent of the time. There's a few games I have to use windows for otherwise I'd just use manjaro or mint Linux.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nooneatall wrote: February 1st, 2024, 14:42
I wish Linux distros had a better compatibility story
what year is it
Nemesis
Director of Synchronous Communication Channels

Post by Nemesis »

Casey Neistat is such a clown.
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

You don't need chimneys for the winter anymore, just buy a Mac

Last edited by Segata Sanshiro on March 15th, 2024, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

unironically iggied benefactor just because he defends apple.