We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

People of the hallway chirp tribe thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

There should be a thread for white* shitlibs getting their ironic comeuppance but for the moment being I'll post this here

*the guy was Korean I've learned, but the point still stands
Last edited by Segata on April 7th, 2024, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

That's particularly funny after the torrent of videos of niggers attacking gooks. What a retard :lol:
Rand

Post by Rand »

His fault for hiring the ugly sheboon.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Woah I want to have a certificate saying how anti-black and racist I am, where do I sign up? :D
Rand

Post by Rand »

So it's ANTI-black racism, as in against racism towards blacks? Boo.
I'd only sign up for a course in anti-BLACK racism, exploring why they suck and how to drive them insane and away. Need based colleges to teach the important subjects.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

"Model student din do nuffin' and is brutally murdered by the Popos after shooting at them 11 times".
Rand

Post by Rand »

Aside from the occasional lols like this video, name one way the world would not be better if all blacks, especially the women, vanished.
Rand

Post by Rand »

The only "clout" those sub-human shits deserve is a hard one to the skull with a big rock.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Rand wrote: April 13th, 2024, 02:56
The only "clout" those sub-human shits deserve is a hard one to the skull with a big rock.
Oh no, why are these "youths" always like this?!. We gotta do better, America!. :groan:
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

https://gab.com/vaccineregrets/posts/112280896105629921

Maybe if he was actually an engineer and not a retarded HR hire, he would understand why someone might think that, but hey... Math is racist!