We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Elon Musk Thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

GhostCow wrote: May 13th, 2023, 13:04
Tweet is unavailable. What was it?
It was him complaining that RPGs are hard at level 1. It was a picture of a guy fighting some crabs on a beach. Crabs everywhere.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Wait for it...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

GhostCow wrote: May 13th, 2023, 13:33
Still waiting for him to unban Ye, Varg, the National Justice Party, Kevin MacDonald, Andrew Anglin, and everyone else that was banned after he took over. He's such a lying sack of shit.
I can forgive him for not unbanning those personas, since he made the ultimate move to buy twatter, string it's dirty laundry all over the world, and then take the personal and financial responsibility for lifting the veil. Which amounted to becoming the scapegoat for all those resentful, mediocre people who had been waiting for his fall. That's the Big Tism energy we need.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The Twitter Files Supplemental: Taylor Lorenz, The Banning Queen

(we already knew most of these things, but it's nice to see receipts)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1659 ... 97856.html
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

OK non-shitpost time.

I think that if Elon is being an honest person and he has government influence and agency contacts then humanity is in a pretty good place right now.

But "good place" relatively speaking is still standing on one leg while juggling in the middle of a housefire.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

looks like someone is putting their finger on the scale

Despite getting far more likes, the Trump tweets are getting less impressions overall meaning the DeSantis tweets are, for some reason, being shown to more people as recommended.
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

Klerik wrote: May 18th, 2023, 21:40
I think that if Elon is being an honest person
He isn't.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 28th, 2023, 22:08
I noticed a response in the Anne Frank AI image thread was doing something similar.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 28th, 2023, 22:08

Despite getting far more likes, the Trump tweets are getting less impressions overall meaning the DeSantis tweets are, for some reason, being shown to more people as recommended.
You might want to read The Conservative Treehouse's DeSantis essays which are now are at least 5+ in number. Sundance tears down everything as shows you what you're missing.

DeSantis is the first modern presidential candidate that has failed to announce his candidacy in his home state. In fact, he's done everything he can to avoid the citizens of Florida when it comes to his campaign.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Are you certain he wasn't in Israel when he announced? :scratch:
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 28th, 2023, 23:56
Are you certain he wasn't in Israel when he announced? :scratch:
He was in Israel is April and he announced his candidacy in May.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Imagine going to Israel to sign hate speech laws and thinking you have any business working in government. The founders would hang this traitor.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

GhostCow wrote: May 29th, 2023, 14:17
Imagine going to Israel to sign hate speech laws and thinking you have any business working in government. The founders would hang this traitor.
The founders started this mess to begin with. "Democracy"/"Republicanism" or anything else they'd like to call it is gay and cringe.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 29th, 2023, 14:34
GhostCow wrote: May 29th, 2023, 14:17
The founders started this mess to begin with. "Democracy"/"Republicanism" or anything else they'd like to call it is gay and cringe.
You're free to go move to North Korea with their monarch. Enjoy.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

North Korea is an ethnostate and not even South Koreans are welcome there. Besides Israel is not USA so no US politician should have any loyalty to Israel or any other foreign country. This is common sense that shouldn't need to be explained.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Dead wrote: May 29th, 2023, 15:23
North Korea is an ethnostate and not even South Koreans are welcome there. Besides Israel is not USA so no US politician should have any loyalty to Israel or any other foreign country. This is common sense that shouldn't need to be explained.
You missed the god monarch which is what my point was about. KeeniggitoftheFartingWind wants a monarchy and I told him where to go to live under one. The rest of your statement I agreed with. ;)
KnightoftheWind

MadPreacher wrote: May 29th, 2023, 16:35
Dead wrote: May 29th, 2023, 15:23
You missed the god monarch which is what my point was about. KeeniggitoftheFartingWind wants a monarchy and I told him where to go to live under one. The rest of your statement I agreed with. ;)
Protestards are like a factory of shit, just spewing it out constantly at a rate that Chinese factory workers would be jealous of. North Korea is as far from a monarchy as you can get while still having one leader in charge. There is a very clear distinction between a Communist autocracy, and a monarchy. But if you need me to point that out for you then you have bigger problems to deal with.

Real Christians (i.e not you) should prefer a monarchy over any other form of governance,
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 29th, 2023, 17:14
I'm like a factory of shit, just spewing it out constantly at a rate that Chinese factory workers would be jealous of. North Korea is a monarchy. There isn't distinction between a Communist autocracy, and a monarchy. But I thank you for your wisdom on this matter.

Real Christians (i.e not you) should prefer a monarchy over any other form of governance,
There is only one king and that's Jesus Christ. Everyone else is an imposter. There is only one mediator and that's Jesus. Anyone else that claims the title is also an imposter. Do you know what the proper term is for this imposter? It's Anti-Christ. Why do you love the Anti-Christ? Oh it's because you don't follow Jesus or his commandments.

Besides you love to break Romans 13. Do you even know what that says? Of course not because you don't read God's word. It gives you severe allergic reactions and strikes you dumb.
KnightoftheWind

MadPreacher wrote: May 29th, 2023, 17:59
KnightoftheWind wrote: May 29th, 2023, 17:14
I'm like a factory of shit, just spewing it out constantly at a rate that Chinese factory workers would be jealous of. North Korea is a monarchy. There isn't distinction between a Communist autocracy, and a monarchy. But I thank you for your wisdom on this matter.

There is only one king and that's Jesus Christ. Everyone else is an imposter. There is only one mediator and that's Jesus. Anyone else that claims the title is also an imposter. Do you know what the proper term is for this imposter? It's Anti-Christ. Why do you love the Anti-Christ? Oh it's because you don't follow Jesus or his commandments.

Besides you love to break Romans 13. Do you even know what that says? Of course not because you don't read God's word. It gives you severe allergic reactions and strikes you dumb.
Human Kings will never compare to Christ Himself, yet they serve an important and transcendent role in the human experience. They are the closest approximation we have to the rule of God in Heaven, which is Absolute. Democracy, and liberalism itself, is the opposite of that. It is disorderly, destructive, and best represents satan and his defiance of God's authority. The poem "Paradise Lost" depicts this very well.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I disagree. Democracy is basically what God had intended when He gave man The Choice.

The Choice is both a gift and a responsibility. Exactly what freedom is in a democracy.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

The_Mask wrote: May 29th, 2023, 19:04
I disagree. Democracy is basically what God had intended when He gave man The Choice.

The Choice is both a gift and a responsibility. Exactly what freedom is in a democracy.
The Epistle of Saint Paul to the Romans wrote:
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
God gave man freedom to obey or disobey, but never without consequence. Adam was not allowed to remain in the Garden of Eden after eating of the forbidden fruit. Democracy embraces not freedom but license, the casting off of all moral and governmental restraint that man might indulge his every wicked desire without fear of retribution. If God had willed democracy rather than autocracy, the Israelites would have stoned Moses in the wilderness and returned to Egypt.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 29th, 2023, 18:47
Human Kings will never compare to Christ Himself, yet they serve an important and transcendent role in the human experience.
Incorrect, but then you love the Anti-Christ. Of course you would worship Satan. It's all that you know.
They are the closest approximation we have to the rule of God in Heaven,
About Henry the VIII and all of his wives that he had in violation on the rules of divorce... I don't exactly see God have 18 wives just to secure an heir. This is what happens you don't engage your brain. I didn't even touch upon all the kings that tortured their subjects and violated God's laws 1 trillion ways to Sunday. How is it again that this is the closest to having the rule of God on earth?

:smug:

You truly are a retard.
Democracy, and liberalism itself, is the opposite of that. It is disorderly, destructive, and best represents satan and his defiance of God's authority.
I see that you're violating the Word of God and Paul's own message in Romans 13 then. I told you that you are ignorant of it.

Romans 13:1-5

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

So you want us to rebel against God and what he ordained huh? I'm going to wrap this up in a neat little noose so you can hang yourself.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

So the Republic that is the United States is ordained by God. Why are you for violating the Word of God then? Why are you so adamant on sinning? Why are you so adamant on taking everyone with you to hell?
Last edited by MadPreacher on May 29th, 2023, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

WhiteShark wrote: May 29th, 2023, 19:24
If God had willed democracy rather than autocracy, the Israelites would have stoned Moses in the wilderness and returned to Egypt.
You failed Israelite history. God gave the Israelites the Judges which were appointed by God as they were also priests. The Israelites wanted to be like every other nation around them with a king. God gave them a king.

You also just violated Romans 13 since a republican government, of which the US is, is ordained by God. It even says that in the Declaration of Independence. Are you saying that God lied then?
KnightoftheWind

Not true, history tells us otherwise. Thousands of years of monarchy, which outlasted the fall of many empires, versus democracy which is merely a construct of post-"Enlightenment" liberalism and is already crumbling. It's an experiment, and it has failed miserably.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 29th, 2023, 21:42

Not true, history tells us otherwise. Thousands of years of monarchy, which outlasted the fall of many empires, versus democracy which is merely a construct of post-"Enlightenment" liberalism and is already crumbling. It's an experiment, and it has failed miserably.
Speaking of history... you must not know it too well since Republics and Democracies go back to the first written records. It's hilarious that not only are you ignorant of the Bible, but you are ignorant of history as well.

I'm laughing at you.

:smug:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They're all just phases civilizations go through, there's no choosing involved.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Posting this here, because it is equally relevant. And for any people subscribed to this thread, but not to the The Bee, thread. So here you go:

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »