We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woman Hating MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Anon

Post by Anon »

A white man with a non-white woman never ends well for the man, simple as that
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:10
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:30
TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 19:55

Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

In my eyes, anyone who is justifies or otherwise says it's okay for underage boys to have sex with adult men is either a pedo themselves or is pedo-adjacent and should have their devices checked.
"She/he is mature for her age, she can consent to sex" is literally pro MAP/pedo argument, used by people who want to fuck kids.

I don't care how horny teenage boys are, whenever they are really that different from girls the same age, how much "fame" or whatever the kids say nowadays say they will get for fucking an adult woman - underage boy is still an underage boy.
They have no mental capacity to make such decisions. They cant get tattoos, cant smoke, cant drink, cant drive, cant join the military and many other things for a reason.

If a 12 year old boy identifying as gay had sex with his teacher, would you be saying the same? Of course not.
Same goes if genders were reversed.

I do agree 18 is not a magical number but we need a bare minimum for legal reasons.
Unless you're 18, you shouldn't have sex. It's that simple.
I ain't reading allat
Guzzle all this cum then niggaaaaaa!!!!
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:16

In my eyes, anyone who is justifies or otherwise says it's okay for underage boys to have sex with adult men is either a pedo themselves or is pedo-adjacent and should have their devices checked.
"She/he is mature for her age, she can consent to sex" is literally pro MAP/pedo argument, used by people who want to fuck kids.

I don't care how horny teenage boys are, whenever they are really that different from girls the same age, how much "fame" or whatever the kids say nowadays say they will get for fucking an adult woman - underage boy is still an underage boy.
They have no mental capacity to make such decisions. They cant get tattoos, cant smoke, cant drink, cant drive, cant join the military and many other things for a reason.

If a 12 year old boy identifying as gay had sex with his teacher, would you be saying the same? Of course not.

I do agree 18 is not a magical number but we need a bare minimum for legal reasons.
I ain't reading allat
Guzzle all this cum then niggaaaaaa!!!!
quoting you so Mr. Cumguzzler can read this
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:50
A Chinese opium den wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:47
Is rpghq home to the world's most chaste homosexual?
He's likely speaking from personal experience & regrets.
No.
I've seen what it does to other people.

I hate when people seem to be okay with boys being sexually abused by adult women.
No kid or teen should be abused like that, regardless of genders on either side.

If saying that none below 18 should have sex makes me chastised, then give me my robes and throw me in a monastery to live the rest of my life as a celibate :read:
Slavic Sorcerer

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 19:55

Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.

I ain't reading allat
I'll make it short.
You're either pedo-adjacent or a pedo yourself.
You should have your devices checked.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:24
ArcaneLurker wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:50
A Chinese opium den wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:47
Is rpghq home to the world's most chaste homosexual?
He's likely speaking from personal experience & regrets.
No.
I've seen what it does to other people.

I hate when people seem to be okay with boys being sexually abused by adult women.
No kid or teen should be abused like that, regardless of genders on either side.

If saying that none below 18 should have sex makes me chastised, then give me my robes and throw me in a monastery to live the rest of my life as a celibate :read:
Yeah it really would have been horrible if you had to have sex with a woman :(
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:24
give me my robes and throw me in a monastery to live the rest of my life as a celibate :read:
Careful!
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:26

I ain't reading allat
I'll make it short.
Your claim has no basis, therefore you're a pedophile and you definitely have raped at least 3 children
See how easy it is to claim shit without proof? fucking retard
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:53

I ain't reading allat
I'll make it short.
Your claim has no basis, therefore you're a pedophile and you definitely have raped at least 3 children
Even this gay polish man didn't name himself after cum guzzling, how can anyone assume anything but the worst from you.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I'll make it short.
Gz on your new ignores :toot:
Last edited by Anon on April 14th, 2024, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 20:52
I'll make it short.
I only ignore Jews and people who argue in bad faith (aka Jews)

For any other person who wants my stance on age shit which I already stated twice now:
TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 24th, 2024, 18:00
Women do mature faster in terms of body but they're really infantilized this day and age, they're expected to do nothing and receive everything even when they're above 18 (They're still not held responsible for fucking 10 different men and getting pregnant) is one example of many.
There's a reason back in the day age of consent did not exist or was significantly lower because both men and women were not this infantilized
I agree with the 18 year old age of consent because women are treated and act like children, hell if we raise it to 21 I wouldn't give a fuck.
Anon

Post by Anon »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:01
I'll make it short.

For any other person who wants my stance on age shit which I already stated twice now:
Women do mature faster in terms of body but they're really infantilized this day and age, they're expected to do nothing and receive everything even when they're above 18 (They're still not held responsible for fucking 10 different men and getting pregnant) is one example of many.
There's a reason back in the day age of consent did not exist or was significantly lower because both men and women were not this infantilized
I agree with the 18 year old age of consent because women are treated and act like children, hell if we raise it to 21 I wouldn't give a fuck.
The issue was you defending underage boys being abused by older women though. Then I get your point of men supposedly maturing faster than women but I still disagree with that, mainly in the context of that news (older teacher drugging boys then having sex with them).
Last edited by Anon on April 14th, 2024, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:07
TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:01

The issue was you defending underage boys being abused by older women though. Then I get your point of men supposedly maturing faster than women but I still disagree with that, mainly in the context of that news (older teacher drugging boys then having sex with them).
I think the men should be jailed too for accepting alcohol and having sex with such an ugly bitch
Slavic Sorcerer

I'll make it short.
They can kiss my ass, but they'd have to get in line :lol:
Slavic Sorcerer

TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 19:53
I ain't reading allat
I'll make it short.
For the record
I ain't reading allat
So you dont see my reasoning why I called you that :read:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

happened again
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rrest.html
A married substitute teacher was arrested in Nebraska after she was caught undressed in the backseat of a car with a teenage boy, according to authorities.

Douglas County Sheriff's deputies identified Erin Ward, 45, on Saturday after they were notified about a suspicious car parked on a dead-end road around 3am near 10200th block and North 189th Street.
A Chinese opium den

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 14th, 2024, 23:13
happened again
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rrest.html
A married substitute teacher was arrested in Nebraska after she was caught undressed in the backseat of a car with a teenage boy, according to authorities.

Douglas County Sheriff's deputies identified Erin Ward, 45, on Saturday after they were notified about a suspicious car parked on a dead-end road around 3am near 10200th block and North 189th Street.
There just aren't enough trustworthy people to teach anymore , it might be different if there weren't so many filtered by having to teach niggers. Now all we get is pedophiles of different types. :sad:
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

the 'knotty' in her name is from exactly what you think it is. she's been arrested before but every time she comes back out and does it again.

[media]https://twitter.com/fairyknotty__[/media]

Last edited by aweigh on April 15th, 2024, 01:25, edited 2 times in total.
A Chinese opium den

aweigh wrote: April 15th, 2024, 01:24
the 'knotty' in her name is from exactly what you think it is. she's been arrested before but every time she comes back out and does it again.

[media]https://twitter.com/fairyknotty__[/media]

Why would you link this?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Good fuck that bitch. Probably the first to say women and men are the same except women are better.
kerghnox

Post by kerghnox »

Only good thing about troons is they invade and ruin women spaces + sports. :smug:
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

I'd offer my seat to a woman .. but there aren't any around anymore.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 15th, 2024, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

romance isn't a part of chivalry, it's feminist bullshit
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

not gonna lie if i got it on with one of the hot teachers from my high school i'd be a happier man today
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

aweigh wrote: April 15th, 2024, 05:11
lol she doesn't even know his name

Women love to explain why guys they willingly let rail their fetid pussies until they came inside are actually ugly losers.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 18:00
@Red7 I publicly promise, I will never ever question your statements about women, you was absolutely right.

Please, keep enlighten me and all fools who still believe that you tell bullshit.
i was only wrong 2 times in my life.
once when i thought leopard 2 is good main battle tank due to reading to much jewish/nato propaganda
second when i gave begging gypsy vagina wih child quarter usd cuase i didnt want to bother pocketing change from a snack i bought.
she had audacity to ask for more. i think she wanted whole dolla or some crazy shit.

that was like 15 years ago and if i could time travel to do one thing that would be one i would fix, even before buying bitcoin at 20 cents.