We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woman Hating MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:27
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:19
in the same moderation that a man is allowed to correct his servants or children; for whom the master or parent is also liable in some cases to answer. But this power of correction was confined within reasonable bounds; and the husband was prohibited to use any violence to his wife
I don't really have much problem with this but disciplining your family =/= general violence against women in a society. Beating the shit out of the women in your society is not within reasonable bounds nor does it exclusively encompass your own immediate household
If a woman hits you, you should hit her back harder. Anything else is cucklord behavior instilled by the feminist idea that women should simultaneously be treated as rational adults and as children depending on which grants the female the better outcome.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:25
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:23
Pretending that you hit women on the internet is very funny
Pretending that men didn't hit women for nearly the entirety of human history is just historical revisionism. Laws against hitting your wife came from feminism.
Sort of like how raping your wife(or vice versa) is something that didn't exist as a concept until the 20th century, btw.
Hitting your kids is ineffective and statistically black women are the most likely to do it :)
► Show Spoiler
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:06
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 22:41

No idea where this cucked "don't hit wimminz!" culture came from. It's not 'chivalrous' or whatever the cucklords think it is, it's pathetic to not defend yourself.
Hitting your own women is nigger behavior. There's a reason most civilized and respectable cultures are outright hostile towards witnessing a man beat a woman, it's dysgenic. Slaping a girl who hit you is one thing but the whole "equal rights equal fights" notion is retarded

There's a reason most civilized and respectable cultures are outright hostile towards witnessing a man beat a woman
If you change the definition of 'respectable' to 'feminist', sure.
It was completely legal for a husband to beat his wife as long as he did not cause serious harm under English common law. Laws against it are late 19th century/early 20th century stuff. You can find this referenced by e.g., William Blackstone
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/30802/3 ... 0802-h.htm
The husband also (by the old law) might give his wife moderate correction[h]. For, as he is to answer for her misbehaviour, the law thought it reasonable to intrust him with this power of restraining her, by domestic chastisement, in the same moderation that a man is allowed to correct his servants or children; for whom the master or parent is also liable in some cases to answer. But this power of correction was confined within reasonable bounds; and the husband was prohibited to use any violence to his wife, aliter quam ad virum, ex causa regiminis et castigationis uxoris suae, licite et rationabiliter pertinet[k]. The civil law gave the husband the same, or a larger, authority over his wife; allowing him, for some misdemesnors, flagellis et fustibus acriter verberare uxorem; for others, only modicam castigationem adhibere[l].-433- But, with us, in the politer reign of Charles the second, this power of correction began to be doubted[m]: and a wife may now have security of the peace against her husband[n]; or, in return, a husband against his wife[o]. Yet the lower rank of people, who were always fond of the old common law, still claim and exert their antient privilege: and the courts of law will still permit a husband to restrain a wife of her liberty, in case of any gross misbehaviour[p].
* - aliter quam ad virum, ex causa regiminis et castigationis uxoris suae, licite et rationabiliter pertinet ≈ otherwise than to the husband, for the governance and chastisement of his wife, lawfully and reasonably pertains.
Sadly the pandora box has been opened already. I can't envision a future where we'll go back to a theocracy where women will be forsaken the ability to work, vote etc like islamic nations still do. Modern day capitalism doesn't allow that and the overwhelming majority of society also don't want that. And if you give women equal duties (work to sustain the family like the man does), then she's entitled to same rights as well, it's only obvious.
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:31
Pretending that men didn't hit women for nearly the entirety of human history is just historical revisionism. Laws against hitting your wife came from feminism.
Sort of like how raping your wife(or vice versa) is something that didn't exist as a concept until the 20th century, btw.
Hitting your kids is ineffective and statistically black women are the most likely to do it :)
► Show Spoiler
Black people are given the right to still hold some conservatism, that's why they still hit the kids and people tolerate it, while white people are forced to grow whiny shitlibs.
Last edited by Anon on April 9th, 2024, 23:32, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

► Show Spoiler
Maybe niggers have to discipline their kids more because their kids are niglets?
BobT

Post by BobT »

11 o clock in the afternoon??????? :notsureif:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

in the same moderation that a man is allowed to correct his servants or children; for whom the master or parent is also liable in some cases to answer. But this power of correction was confined within reasonable bounds; and the husband was prohibited to use any violence to his wife
I don't really have much problem with this but disciplining your family =/= general violence against women in a society. Beating the shit out of the women in your society is not within reasonable bounds nor does it exclusively encompass your own immediate household. It just erodes any and all social trust
I disagree. When I see a man flogging his wife in public, I lock eyes with him from across the street and nod approvingly.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:31
Sadly the pandora box has been opened already. I can't envision a future where we'll go back to a theocracy where women will be forsaken the ability to work, vote etc like islamic nations still do. Modern day capitalism doesn't allow that and the overwhelming majority of society also don't want that. And if you give women equal duties (work to sustain the family like the man does), then she's entitled to same rights as well, it's only obvious.
My argument was against the notion that 'no healthy society' has allowed it when it was the norm for the overwhelming majority of history, therefore the definition of 'healthy society' would have to be the western world right now.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:29
I don't really have much problem with this but disciplining your family =/= general violence against women in a society. Beating the shit out of the women in your society is not within reasonable bounds nor does it exclusively encompass your own immediate household
If a woman hits you, you should hit her back harder. Anything else is cucklord behavior instilled by the feminist idea that women should simultaneously be treated as rational adults and as children depending on which grants the female the better outcome.
If your kid punches you are you going to break their jaw in? I don't believe in equality, so why would I hit a woman as if she was a man when they blatantly aren't on the same level physically and mentally?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:34

If your kid punches you are you going to break their jaw in? I don't believe in equality, so why would I hit a woman as if she was a man when they blatantly aren't on the same level physically and mentally?
A random woman on the street is not my kid, and it is not my place to discipline them.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:33
My argument was against the notion that 'no healthy society' has allowed it when it was the norm for the overwhelming majority of history, therefore the definition of 'healthy society' would have to be the western world right now.
Notice how I clarified that there is a difference between a slap and beating the shit out of women which all of your examples agreed with
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

That's arguing like a jew.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:35

A random woman on the street is not my kid, and it is not my place to discipline them.
"don't hit womminz" generally refers to all women believe it or not.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:32

► Show Spoiler
Maybe niggers have to discipline their kids more because their kids are niglets?
This is correct but also white people are the biggest victims by far of liberalism. And not hitting your kids is part of the liberalism notion. White kids also need corrective punishment sometimes but white people can't enact them anymore, while minorities are still entitled to do them.
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:33
Yes I didn't want to disagree with that but only to develop further. Giving corrective discipline to your woman was right in the 1800s when the average man was working solely and had a duty to protect and provide his wife and kids. Nowadays it isn't adequate anymore because both woman and man are sharing this duty equally now in most cases.
Last edited by Anon on April 9th, 2024, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:37

This 17 year old kid punches you, but he's a kid. You're just gonna take it and not defend yourself, right?
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 9th, 2024, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:39
Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:37

This 17 year old kid punches you, but he's a kid. You're just gonna take it and not defend yourself, right?
niggers arent human libtard
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:41
I thought we were trying to make ridiculous arguments that had nothing to do with the topic of self defense against another who assaults you first?
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:42
I thought we were trying to make ridiculous arguments that had nothing to do with the topic of self defense against another who assaults you first?
No, only you were trying to do that like always. You will obviously continue doing so, so I'll just outline the non-subhuman position for everyone else.

Generally, beating women is bad. They are weaker than men, and they are mentally different. Disciplining a wife like disciplining a child is okay. Beating your child until their face is bruised is not okay. Beating your wife until her face is bruised is not okay. Saying otherwise enables the most scummy and disgusting people imaginable. In most of these cases, if a woman actually poses a threat to you, you are a weak faggot. There is seldom a reason you can't restrain or bitchslap an uppity female unless she has a weapon, so hitting a woman harder than she hit you is pointless and mostly done by impulsive non-whites or the worst of our race.

Allowing open range on women is what Muslim and brown societies do, and that just leads to having to keep women in compounds because you cannot trust your fellow man around your women. In medieval and ancient European societies, a woman could freely walk around, carry out tasks, or do hobbies within the community without you having to worry about your neighbor raping or beating her. You cannot do this in Muslim countries or brown countries where they operate by the general notion that hitting women is okay. Your girlfriend, daughter, cousin, etc are in constant danger of being raped, killed, or beaten. Maybe you won't do that, but others will, and if a society is passive in its stance toward protecting its own women, then it only increases the odds that sick fucks will take advantage. I don't want to act like niggers or pakis just to own the libs. If you have to beat the shit out of your wife you are probably a dysgenic fuck up in the first place.

The guy in the video had the right to defend his respect and use appropriate force. I never claimed otherwise, but saying don't hit women is a stupid concept in general and as previously stated enables the worst of people.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Why isn't infidelity illegal again?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:02
No, only you were trying to do that like always. You will obviously continue doing so, so I'll just outline the non-subhuman position for everyone else.

Generally, beating women is bad. They are weaker than men, and they are mentally different. Disciplining a wife like disciplining a child is okay. Beating your child until their face is bruised is not okay. Beating your wife until her face is bruised is not okay. Saying otherwise enables the most scummy and disgusting people imaginable. In most of these cases, if a woman actually poses a threat to you, you are a weak faggot. There is seldom a reason you can't restrain or bitchslap an uppity female unless she has a weapon, so hitting a woman harder than she hit you is pointless and mostly done by impulsive non-whites or the worst of our race.

Allowing open range on women is what Muslim and brown societies do, and that just leads to having to keep women in compounds because you cannot trust your fellow man around your women. In medieval and ancient European societies, a woman could freely walk around, carry out tasks, or do hobbies within the community without you having to worry about your neighbor raping or beating her. You cannot do this in Muslim countries or brown countries where they operate by the general notion that hitting women is okay. Your girlfriend, daughter, cousin, etc are in constant danger of being raped, killed, or beaten. Maybe you won't do that, but others will, and if a society is passive in its stance toward protecting its own women, then it only increases the odds that sick fucks will take advantage. I don't want to act like niggers or pakis just to own the libs. If you have to beat the shit out of your wife you are probably a dysgenic fuck up in the first place.

The guy in the video had the right to defend his respect and use appropriate force. I never claimed otherwise, but saying don't hit women is a stupid concept in general and as previously stated enables the worst of people.
I'm curious what you think would happen to a woman in medieval times that walked up and assaulted a man.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Women writing romance fiction to masturbate to and then taken as historical accounts of so-called 'chivalry' has been a disaster for western society.
Eyestabber
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Eyestabber »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:06
Why isn't infidelity illegal again?
Jews. Come on, dude, are you even trying?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Because they are equal under the law (and actually get preferential treatment on top of that). A child is not.
This "never hit women even if she hits you" thing is exactly why women act like they do in the vid, smacking someone in the face without fear of reprisal. And then go seeking help from other men even if they get it!

I agree though there's no reason to paste them into a pulp. But defending yourself proportionally should always be permissible. In the heat of the moment that extra bit may also get applied. The only reason people stop bullying someone else is when someone hits them back harder.
Last edited by BobT on April 10th, 2024, 00:45, edited 3 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Well if muslims decapitate women our response must be to allow our women to decapitate us.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Do you really believe muslim women live jailed in their houses like liberal propaganda tells you? Lol. Life for women in these places is nearer to how you say it was for white women in medieval times. During the day they talk with their friends, buy groceries, etc, and for the rest of the day they do their housekeeping. Meanwhile the man works and provides for their family and looks after their children and woman.

Liberal propaganda wants to tell you conservative societies are the worst thing in the world exactly so you think corruption of values and women living like bitches is a positive thing.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Actually abusing your wife was something that was taken care of by the woman's brothers/father, or else the community. It's not something that was allowed to go on.
This is what happens in most muslim areas to the best of my knowledge.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:55
Actually abusing your wife was something that was taken care of by the woman's brothers/father, or else the community. It's not something that was allowed to go on.
This is what happens in most muslim areas to the best of my knowledge.
I mean of course it wasn't this perfect and self-adjustable, and a lot of men did use their position of power to oppress their woman and it partially contributed to the feminist movement.

I do think part of liberalism is God's punishment for too many men having used their power too often and too long to oppress the weaker parties instead of protecting them, as God intended.
Last edited by Anon on April 10th, 2024, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:53

Do you really believe muslim women live jailed in their houses like liberal propaganda tells you? Lol. Life for women in these places is nearer to how you say it was for white women in medieval times. During the day they talk with their friends, buy groceries, etc, and for the rest of the day they do their housekeeping. Meanwhile the man works and provides for their family and looks after their children and woman.

Liberal propaganda wants to tell you conservative societies are the worst thing in the world exactly so you think corruption of values and women living like bitches is a positive thing.
I have been to Muslim places and I want nothing to do with their disgusting religion. They are nothing like us. They have nothing I want to conserve, nor have anything worth conserving. If you are even lucky enough to have a wife in these places that isn't related to you, she has mostly likely been groped or raped by another man. If you interacted with these people before, It's not hard to believe. The gall of people saying shit like this while rapefugees behave exactly as they would back home towards European teens is mental. That's supposed to be conservatism huh?

To answer your original question: no, women in Muslim countries do not live jailed lives, but the odds of a woman in the average Muslim country getting raped or assaulted, regardless of her marital status, is so absurdly higher than in a white non-mulsim place, and its why in many you basically need a male escort at all times to ensure one's safety.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:37

I agree though there's no reason to paste them into a pulp. But defending yourself proportionally should always be permissible.
So then why say anything in the first place when I already said that's fine
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:34
BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:37

I agree though there's no reason to paste them into a pulp. But defending yourself proportionally should always be permissible.
So then why say anything in the first place when I already said that's fine
Because the entire debate started with a woman assaulting a man who already told her not to do it then you barged in and started telling people to never hit wimminz like a white knight.