We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woman Hating MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 19:55

Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.
vagina being lacking version of male has much faster maturity; males undergo more complex ad longer hormonal development thats not finalized before age of 30-35 year old.
which makes young males vulnerable to draft, marriage and other deadly hazards

maturity means really final stage/peak and not capability.
Last edited by Red7 on March 24th, 2024, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

You could make the argument a woman has "matured" as soon as she can give birth, since that is their function. This definition would piss off feminists so I think there's something to it.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Insincere argument.
Women get pregnant from random one-offs all the time.
The problem is few pursue a stable marriage to have children in the best possible environment where the man has a stake.
As Red7 would say: "Retarded vagina argument" devoid of both insight and reason.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

we're probably only a couple decades away from artificial wombs, so…
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Say what you want, but Mohammad knew what he was talking about when it came to the treatment of women.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Red7 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 15:19

Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.
vagina being lacking version of male has much faster maturity; males undergo more complex ad longer hormonal development thats not finalized before age of 30-35 year old.

To me maturity are 2 types, body and mind.
Women do mature faster in terms of body but they're really infantilized this day and age, they're expected to do nothing and receive everything even when they're above 18 (They're still not held responsible for fucking 10 different men and getting pregnant) is one example of many.
There's a reason back in the day age of consent did not exist or was significantly lower because both men and women were not this infantilized, for example men fought at the age of 15 and were expected to work and provide by then, it's not necessarily a good thing but I cringe whenever I see someone calling a really old history figure a pedophile because they married a 15 or 14 year old or whatever, because men and women were literally built different during that day and age.

Don't get me started on morality as well, modern atheistic societies have no proof that being 18 suddenly makes it objectively moral to fuck someone, and every time I ask an atheist this question they deflect or call me names, because they literally have no answer to this question, meanwhile the religious have grounds for their beliefs because they're considered to be objective from an all-knowing God, if an ultimately intelligent God claims something then it's objectively true, therefore you cannot argue as an atheist that an age of consent is inherently objectively moral, it's literally a made up number that's based on flawed research and flawed societies that expect nothing from their men and women.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Has it occurred to you that maybe the real age is 16-17 for 95% of people and it was set at 18 because that's simple to administer. That it was never intended as a perfect assessment of the exact second someone crosses from immature to mature.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 24th, 2024, 18:00
Red7 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 15:19

To me maturity are 2 types, body and mind.
Women do mature faster in terms of body but they're really infantilized this day and age, they're expected to do nothing and receive everything even when they're above 18 (They're still not held responsible for fucking 10 different men and getting pregnant) is one example of many.
There's a reason back in the day age of consent did not exist or was significantly lower because both men and women were not this infantilized, for example men fought at the age of 15 and were expected to work and provide by then, it's not necessarily a good thing but I cringe whenever I see someone calling a really old history figure a pedophile because they married a 15 or 14 year old or whatever, because men and women were literally built different during that day and age.

Don't get me started on morality as well, modern atheistic societies have no proof that being 18 suddenly makes it objectively moral to fuck someone, and every time I ask an atheist this question they deflect or call me names, because they literally have no answer to this question, meanwhile the religious have grounds for their beliefs because they're considered to be objective from an all-knowing God, if an ultimately intelligent God claims something then it's objectively true, therefore you cannot argue as an atheist that an age of consent is inherently objectively moral, it's literally a made up number that's based on flawed research and flawed societies that expect nothing from their men and women.
i didnt read all that beside begin but,
distinction of body and mind is bullshit jew narrative (actually they say there is no mind but lets not get deep into that); u cant think your way into maturity.

hormones define your mind and behaviour pattern. if u control hormones of enemy for example cripple puberty process u cripple enemy mind. permanently. psychological strenght is just physical strenght. which is why u should fap at least 4 times a day. cause most of your mind is actually in your balls.

there is non material element of mind which is (non local) consciousness input on quantum level probabilty distribution, but on short time scales its kinda negligible
Last edited by Red7 on March 24th, 2024, 18:20, edited 2 times in total.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

J1M wrote: March 24th, 2024, 18:12
Has it occurred to you that maybe the real age is 16-17 for 95% of people and it was set at 18 because that's simple to administer. That it was never intended as a perfect assessment of the exact second someone crosses from immature to mature.
And that matters how? it's still based on nothing
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 24th, 2024, 16:28
we had clonning and outside solar system colonies since seventies, gullible goy.

tech is here, just suppressed by jews. defund jews so they cant afford to fund suppression aparatus and tech is out.
that or aliens can intervene directly.
Last edited by Red7 on March 24th, 2024, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

cybertroon shock troops will roam the wastelands in search of necrotic wombs to harvest. alarms pierce the night as escaped soy-breeders make their way towards Neo Israel, the last bastion for genetically unmodified humans.
Last edited by aweigh on March 24th, 2024, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Code: Select all

[webm]https://whatever_the_URL_is[/webm]

Last edited by Rand on March 25th, 2024, 02:25, edited 2 times in total.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

aweigh wrote: March 24th, 2024, 21:15
cybertroon shock troops will roam the wastelands in search of necrotic wombs to harvest. alarms pierce the night as escaped soy-breeders make their way towards Neo Israel, the last bastion for genetically unmodified humans.
As much as I hate women, wouldn't it be better to just put them back in their place than start doing weird transhumanist shit like growing vat babies?
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 02:22

Thank you! I tried

[media] URL [/media] 
but it didn't work.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

What they call having "horrible attitudes", and hating most other women, is what I find endearing in a woman. What they see as being a 'good person™' is what puts me off, and I can see through pretences of fleeting 'sweetness' and 'femininity'.
I highly doubt this bitch stops herself from enjoying a useless but fun hobby-- I doubt she's constantly thinking of her potential utility for other people. These women have overpaid diversity-quota jobs that are literally useless, and they're complaining about men's recreation time not providing utility as if they were their personal servants?

I don't like their odds in the conflict they're pushing towards.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

no wonder zoomers aren't having sex

aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 25th, 2024, 06:28
Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 02:22
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 24th, 2024, 19:16

If anybody knows how to embed this vid, please do it.

Thank you! I tried

[media] URL [/media] 
but it didn't work.
personally i would just download the video to my hard drive then upload it to streamable and embed the streamable link in the HQ post.
Rand

Post by Rand »

aweigh wrote: March 25th, 2024, 16:21
no wonder zoomers aren't having sex

Has nose ring: not listening. Retarded follower.
Anything correct said would be by accident. Likelihood low anyway.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

fuck I watched 5 minutes of the video and there's no boobs
she's a theater kid btw, I can tell by the way she speaks.

@Roguey pls review
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Apparently that's Taylor Swift. Looks like an old hag without all the filters.