We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woman Hating MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:36
Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:34
BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:37

I agree though there's no reason to paste them into a pulp. But defending yourself proportionally should always be permissible.
So then why say anything in the first place when I already said that's fine
Because the entire debate started with a woman assaulting a man who already told her not to do it then you barged in and started telling people to never hit wimminz like a white knight.
I didn't even watch the video, nor do I care to. Why would I care about what some swarthy bitch says? my statement only related to your comment on "don't hit wimminz" which you then proceeded to defend far beyond what the video apparently pertained to. Instead of being like yeah just within reason, you double-downed anyways, so obviously I was right to make the assertion
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:42
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:36
Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:34

So then why say anything in the first place when I already said that's fine
Because the entire debate started with a woman assaulting a man who already told her not to do it then you barged in and started telling people to never hit wimminz like a white knight.
I didn't even watch the video, nor do I care to. Why would I care about what some swarthy bitch says? my statement only related to your comment on "don't hit wimminz" which you then proceeded to defend far beyond what the video apparently pertained to. Instead of being like yeah just within reason, you double-downed anyways, so obviously I was right to make the assertion
You have my permission to punch a woman if she hits you btw, just tell the cops this
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"This is Mdn. Cha, who during army-navy week, ‘Princess Leia’d’ the commander. He took two pieces of bread, put peanut butter on them, waked up behind the commander and put them over her ears."
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Acrux wrote: April 10th, 2024, 04:36
Her son should be taken away from her.
given up to adoption to @Slavic Sorcerer and his 2 boyfriends?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 00:37
I agree though there's no reason to paste them into a pulp.
not true. i can think of couple reasons from top of my head;

1- great workout
2 -arousing
3 -stress relief
4 -once u started u should finish so she cant testify or at very least cant call for help/make call
5 -ruining 15k worth of plastic surgery is quite cathartic and supports jew job markets if she survives.
if not funeral is industry as well
Last edited by Red7 on April 10th, 2024, 08:13, edited 3 times in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

jesus i really hate the daughter.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

>civilian
Anybody else still irritated by this one?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:06
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 22:41
Eyestabber wrote: April 9th, 2024, 22:11

Kinda sad to see the Jew propagated misandry being reproduced in this place. What the guy did takes a lot of bravery (or straight up recklessness). I'd be willing to bet most of you would've taken the nose smack quietly and then privately whined about how feminism isn't really about equality or some other shit, all while coming up with reasons on why standing up for yourself would've been stupid. This guy made a bitch go from empowered e-celeb to pleading crying worthless hole in a manner of seconds. If more men were willing to respond to female shitty behavior with a well deserved smack and a forced blowjob, women would go back to the kitchen in less than a generation.
No idea where this cucked "don't hit wimminz!" culture came from. It's not 'chivalrous' or whatever the cucklords think it is, it's pathetic to not defend yourself.
Hitting your own women is nigger behavior. There's a reason most civilized and respectable cultures are outright hostile towards witnessing a man beat a woman, it's dysgenic. Slaping a girl who hit you is one thing but the whole "equal rights equal fights" notion is retarded
i think its dysgenic to not beat women. im not talking as in punishment for any transgression, i mean u need to beat bitch on regular bases or she will feel insecure(and look for tyrone that will slap her around right) and treat u like a child.
every now and then "random" smack will keep bitch on her toes and aroused. its illegal these days tho so bitches are unhappy in their "reltionships"
vag instinct say "how weak this man is he cant even beat me up" and her vag dries up. and then she punches him like he was 5 year old boy like in this vid

vag brain has 2 modes to aproach men; one suck dick/submitt, second treat like child. cause that was case for like last 200k years untill recently by jewish sabotage
Last edited by Red7 on April 12th, 2024, 15:40, edited 2 times in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:38
Nammu Archag wrote: April 9th, 2024, 23:06
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 22:41

No idea where this cucked "don't hit wimminz!" culture came from. It's not 'chivalrous' or whatever the cucklords think it is, it's pathetic to not defend yourself.
Hitting your own women is nigger behavior. There's a reason most civilized and respectable cultures are outright hostile towards witnessing a man beat a woman, it's dysgenic. Slaping a girl who hit you is one thing but the whole "equal rights equal fights" notion is retarded
i think its dysgenic to not beat women. im not talking as in punishment for any transgression, i mean u need to beat bitch on regular bases or she will feel insecure(and look for tyrone that will slap her around right) and treat u like a child.
every now and then "random" smack will keep bitch on her toes and aroused. its illegal these days tho so bitches are unhappy in their "reltionships"
vag instinct say "how weak this man is he cant even beat me up" and her vag dries up. and then she punches him like he was 5 year old boy like in this vid

vag brain has 2 modes to aproach men; one suck dick/submitt, second treat like child. cause that was case for like last 200k years untill recently by jewish sabotage
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

The more i read this topic, the more convincing @Red7 statements about women looks to me.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

thats the results of lack of beatings and allowing vags to learn how to read.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Eyestabber wrote: April 12th, 2024, 19:54

Never forget the Bundy pill.
This pill is so black it grew up without a father.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

I would not laugh at the daughter too much.
If the Jews had their way even air would cost more than $88.
I am sure this would be a Jews wet dream.

Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Now this:
<Chonkem> im trans
makes a lot of sense
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Turns out battered wife syndrome is the key to a successful marriage.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Spoiled cunt is spoiled, more at 11.
gerey wrote: April 13th, 2024, 22:44
Turns out battered wife syndrome is the key to a successful marriage.
I hate that the behaviour of certain women seems to prove this correct in at least a few instances.

Maybe these women just can't be happy until they have something to bitch, moan and whine about?
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 19:55
Acrux wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:42
TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:08
Don't get me wrong she's a whore but if she's being jailed for having sex with men I do not agree with that decision.
Stop sexualizing children.
Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

In my eyes, anyone who is justifies or otherwise says it's okay for underage boys to have sex with adult men is either a pedo themselves or is pedo-adjacent and should have their devices checked.
"She/he is mature for her age, she can consent to sex" is literally pro MAP/pedo argument, used by people who want to fuck kids.

I don't care how horny teenage boys are, whenever they are really that different from girls the same age, how much "fame" or whatever the kids say nowadays say they will get for fucking an adult woman - underage boy is still an underage boy.
They have no mental capacity to make such decisions. They cant get tattoos, cant smoke, cant drink, cant drive, cant join the military and many other things for a reason.

If a 12 year old boy identifying as gay had sex with his teacher, would you be saying the same? Of course not.
Same goes if genders were reversed.

I do agree 18 is not a magical number but we need a bare minimum for legal reasons.
Unless you're 18, you shouldn't have sex. It's that simple.
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 14th, 2024, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:30

Men are different, when I was 15 in high school I was old enough and mature to make my own choices, if you were still retarded by that age it's not my fault.
18 is not a magical number that makes someone mature all of a sudden either but men do mature faster than women in terms of life choices.

In my eyes, anyone who is justifies or otherwise says it's okay for underage boys to have sex with adult men is either a pedo themselves or is pedo-adjacent and should have their devices checked.
"She/he is mature for her age, she can consent to sex" is literally pro MAP/pedo argument, used by people who want to fuck kids.

I don't care how horny teenage boys are, whenever they are really that different from girls the same age, how much "fame" or whatever the kids say nowadays say they will get for fucking an adult woman - underage boy is still an underage boy.
They have no mental capacity to make such decisions. They cant get tattoos, cant smoke, cant drink, cant drive, cant join the military and many other things for a reason.

If a 12 year old boy identifying as gay had sex with his teacher, would you be saying the same? Of course not.

I do agree 18 is not a magical number but we need a bare minimum for legal reasons.
Is rpghq home to the world's most chaste homosexual?
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:47
Is rpghq home to the world's most chaste homosexual?
He's likely speaking from personal experience & regrets.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

@Red7 I publicly promise, I will never ever question your statements about women, you was absolutely right.

Please, keep enlighten me and all fools who still believe that you tell bullshit.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 14th, 2024, 17:30

I ain't reading allat