We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woman Hating MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Red7 wrote: March 12th, 2024, 08:12
BobT wrote: March 12th, 2024, 06:06
I've never understood those who complain about others being a tyrant, then want to permit ONLY opinions that agree with them. :scratch:
If EVERYONE was only allowed to be extreme left, don't they realise that there would then be an immediate division within that, to where you're then extreme-extreme left vs the rest etc? It gets so silly.
let me explain

vagina likes chad. chad fucks her up and tells her what to do. that chad is goverment. vagina does what goverment tells her and wants others to do it as well as gov is her daddy, cause all the kuks around wont even have balls to choke her up enough so she can cum.
All of your posts, and your avatar too, make me feel gross. But you're essentially correct with what you're saying here.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

OnTilt wrote: March 12th, 2024, 08:44

I've never understood those who complain about others being a tyrant, then want to permit ONLY opinions that agree with them. :scratch:
If EVERYONE was only allowed to be extreme left, don't they realise that there would then be an immediate division within that, to where you're then extreme-extreme left vs the rest etc? It gets so silly.
let me explain

vagina likes chad. chad fucks her up and tells her what to do. that chad is goverment. vagina does what goverment tells her and wants others to do it as well as gov is her daddy, cause all the kuks around wont even have balls to choke her up enough so she can cum.
All of your posts, and your avatar too, make me feel gross. But you're essentially correct with what you're saying here.
thats cool but u should probably check your testosterone level.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://nypost.com/2024/03/07/lifestyle ... re-hiding/

Here's the article so you don't have to give any leftist sites any clicks.
Jana Hocking: ‘I’ve found where all the single men are hiding’
By Jana Hocking, News.com.au
Published March 7, 2024, 6:50 p.m. ET

Last week I stumbled upon a room filled with single men.

Some would suggest it was like a grown woman’s Disneyland.

(Me. I would suggest it.)

And I really want to help some sisters out and tell you all where it is, but I’m a touch worried you will flock to it like horny rabbits and before long, they will all be gone.

But in the spirit of our Holy Mother, Taylor Swift, and inspired by her lyrics “Karma is my boyfriend,” I’m hoping if I tell you, some good karma (a.k.a. boyfriends) will come my way.

So prepare to actually close those online shopping carts filled with date night outfits, because we are going out!

It all started last Thursday when I organized to catch up with a friend who lived on the other side of the city, so we decided to meet wham-bam in the center of the city where we both work.
Jana Hocking

It all started last Thursday when I organized to catch up with a friend who lived on the other side of the city, so we decided to meet wham-bam in the center of the city where we both work.

We chose a bar that was surrounded by legal firms, corporate finance offices and the radio station I grace each week.

Straight after work at around 5 p.m., I strolled into this bar and expected to nab a table for us easily, but the bar was packed.

With men. Glorious men.

In business suits and a hint of aftershave mixed with sweat after a long day making money.

Heaven.

This was no fancy wine bar, or the hottest new restaurant that we women tend to choose on a night out.

It was a simple establishment designed for happy hour.

Over the next couple of hours, we flirted our way through conversations with men who were stoked to see us there.

SEE ALSO
A young adult man on a sofa
Young men reveal why so many of them are single: ‘Dates feel more like job interviews’
We were shouted rounds of drinks, and shots, and for the first time in years, we jumped up on the dance floor on a school night.

Was it worth the slight hangover the next day?

Oh yes.

Then, the following weekend, I once again found myself in a flock of men.

(Side note: What do we call a flock of men? A herd, perhaps?)

Anyway, it was Sunday, and I woke up fresh as a daisy. The sun was out, and I decided it was a glorious day to sit in the sun with a bottle of wine and the girls for company.

So I sent out a group message toot suite and we all gathered at the local pub walking distance from my apartment.

Now, we had not gotten the memo that the football season had just started, and this giant “herd” of men had gathered at said pub to scream violently at the TV while they enjoyed beer.

A marvelous spectacle to watch.

As my girlfriends and I all tried to find each other in the maddening crowd, here is a glimpse of our group text:
Last week I stumbled upon a room filled with single men. Some would suggest it was like a grown woman’s Disneyland.
Jana Hocking

And in man heaven I was.

There were maybe three, four, possibly five other women there and honestly, I’m guessing 200 men.

Over the next couple of hours, we sat at a table in the sun drinking wine, eating hot chips and staring at these wondrous creatures in their natural habitat.

The pub.

Now listen, we weren’t going to get much small talk out of them while the game was on, but once it finished, they came alive.

Turns out a simple, no-frills pub may be the best place for women to find single men.

They were in a good mood because footy season was back (hurrah … and all that jazz) and we were in a good mood because they were giving us the “How you doing” eyes.

In the past week, I spoke to more men in the wild than I have on any darn dating app.

For all our whining about never meeting anyone in real life, it turns out we were just hanging out in the wrong spots.

I’ve previously done my good deed by informing men that if they want to meet women, they should start going to brunch, but perhaps we women should follow the same idea and start going places where the menfolk gather.

For me this week, it was after-work drinks near places men tend to work and the pub during the footy.

I think we should probably also venture to some country races, and actual sports tournaments.

Now we’re talking!

It’s not rocket science when you think about it. Just remember all the times we’ve gotten ourselves dolled up to go places where there’s barely a single man in sight.

Oh, the outfits we’ve wasted.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

sometimes i feel like soldier boy interacting with those low t zommers. "everything u say is so gross ple ple ple"
► Show Spoiler
btw actor he slaps is a homo.
Last edited by Red7 on March 13th, 2024, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on March 16th, 2024, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

let me explain

In ancient Greece, marriage wasn't merely a civil union, but an excommunication of the daughter from her father's house and his gods. The whole carrying the bride over the threshold ritualized her husband, her new "daddy," taking her out of her old religion and putting her into his. This is lost on moderntards, who believe women are leaders, when they are only commodities. If you didn't do this with your wives, HQers, she isn't yours, but a spy from her father's house.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

https://share.newsbreak.com/6ewmh8ym

Married teacher pregnant with a 12 year old boy's baby, also "groomed" 21 other kids.

Long past time it was accepted that women are pedos far more than men.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"this soldier takes his job as human figure seriously and proteccs the country"
i guess he is such fine guard they need to send 2 guys with autoloading carbines to protecc him from bunch of rape age vaginas mocking him
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 16th, 2024, 05:04

let me explain

In ancient Greece, marriage wasn't merely a civil union, but an excommunication of the daughter from her father's house and his gods. The whole carrying the bride over the threshold ritualized her husband, her new "daddy," taking her out of her old religion and putting her into his. This is lost on moderntards, who believe women are leaders, when they are only commodities. If you didn't do this with your wives, HQers, she isn't yours, but a spy from her father's house.
if enough vagina red pilled waggies had at least like quarter of brain and put all their waggies in bitcoin, in couple years we could start our own nation where vagina has no rights.

the billionaires inflows would be fucking insanse. we could make small nation economic powerhouse just by selling citizenship/vagina tourism.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

After spending an unhealthy amount of time going through all 52 pages of this like a psycho:

Mannfred declares the amount of mudsharks in the world to be revolting
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 17:25
I don't see the issue, free the girl.
I would still throw her in jail for being a hoe.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:01
Don't get me wrong she's a whore but if she's being jailed for having sex with men I do not agree with that decision.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:08
Don't get me wrong she's a whore but if she's being jailed for having sex with men I do not agree with that decision.
Stop sexualizing children.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It is never acceptable to engage in sexual activities with children.
Eyestabber
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Eyestabber »

Shouldn't she be jailed for being an ugly mystery meat?
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:08
OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:01

Oh god here we go again.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Eyestabber wrote: March 20th, 2024, 19:01
Shouldn't she be jailed for being an ugly mystery meat?
In a just world yes.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

You don't hate women enough if you applaud female pedophiles. Mind you, I'm not saying it's wrong, every man wants to FUCK a hot busty 15 year old SLUT after all.

But if *I* can't do it, then *she* can't do it either. Fair's fair. Deny women everything.
Last edited by aweigh on March 20th, 2024, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

away is a pedo, what a surprise