We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

Post by Red7 »

german g36 is utter trash. almost as bad as polish grot
► Show Spoiler
-------------------
polish grot is utter and laughable trash (likely to maximize casualties just like getting cocksleeves into force, but then again could be pure retardation, even worse)

-------------------
polish "rak" gun made by some polish army retard dying of cancer. aka finger remover and cheek bone breaker. trully condensed manifestation of engineer maliciousness towards user. so bad its impressive.

--------------------

high point superior to glock reliability (fuck glocks btw, horrible ergo and trigger)

straight blowback power. mag safety fail (but i have read its easy to remove)
overall all straight blowback pistols will have superior reliability in adverse conditons and work even with underpowered ammo. or broken extractor(if it had any). they should make higher end double action blowbacks imo.

colt 1911 performed better than glock in mud (still worse than high point if mag safety was removed imo) but i dont like idea of cocked and locked carry, mostly cause hammer spring degradation. also double stack 1911 are are rare and overpriced.
1911 grip safety is big no no (reliabilty, fail due to weaker grip when wounded etc) and its retarded overall and no firing pin safety means trouble to carry with hammer down and chamber full with no grip safety variants.

--------------------

fucking olight flashlights and their fag usb cable. "best on market" pocket light, around 150 usd but charging cable costs almost 30 usd what a fucking joke, they are pulling some apple shit.
that charging dongle cable was so trash, they didnt even used copper, it was steel wire that more prone to cracking and it didnt had even individual insulation or markings, just two steel wires in single rubber slob
i had some chinese trash for 1 usd gadet, and it had way better cable than that, had to solder that shit. fuck olight.
the flashlight is pretty good tho, beside having to losen and tighten connection screw for 2000 lumens mode every now and then.
Last edited by Red7 on April 14th, 2024, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I own 2 glocks, and the trigger can be modified to function more like a traditional firearm, but considering that the safety is built into the trigger on glocks, this sort of modification isn't recommended for casual firearms owners.

One of the glocks I own is a generation 2 glock 19. I don't bother even cleaning this pistol, it's not needed. I've put it through over a decade of abuse, and it still functions with extremely high reliability. The glock 21 gen 4 I got does get cleaned, and there's no difference in reliability between the glock that gets cleaned vs the one that gets neglected.

H&K pistols are the ones that are massively overrated for their price, and I own a USP .45 model. I keep it in the case, I barely even use it, while both of my glocks get used regularly at the range.

A couple years back I purchased a Taurus TX 22, it's one of the best .22lr pistols I've shot. They run about $300, and it's got an ergonomic design, I like how it feels, and it shoots well, and reliably. I do clean this firearm after shooting it, because I shoot cheap .22lr lead rounds out of it. There's a comparable Sig model that runs about $400, the P322, and I actually chose the TX 22 over it not just because it was cheaper, but because I liked its design better.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Glock style trigger isn't comfortable for a shooting range but it's good for an edc. I think I might have shot myself one day when my finger slipped while taking it out if it didnt have the trigger safety.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: August 20th, 2023, 15:10
One of the glocks I own is a generation 2 glock 19. I don't bother even cleaning this pistol, it's not needed. I've put it through over a decade of abuse, and it still functions with extremely high reliability. The glock 21 gen 4 I got does get cleaned, and there's no difference in reliability between the glock that gets cleaned vs the one that gets neglected.
sure if its not black powder it should work fine without cleaning (unless u use steel cases maybe). do u have lots of outdoor usage expereince tho? aka sand, mud, water exposure.
ever dropped it on dirt etc.

after colt single action, i cannot stand duble action only/striker triggers. i mean having really heavy trigger is good if u gave gun to panicky vagina (especially if its cop pig vagina) but i would rather be light especially that u dont know how tired you/your hand will be when u will be using it.

all that "defensive gun trigger should be heavy" is bs imo unless u are giving gun to person who shouldnt have it in first place. like those niggers with full auto glocks. or a vagina. especially vagina.

as for usp its certainly overpriced and some features would be bad for some like pronounced hammer that can catch things etc, but shouldnt it be way more (practically) accurate and faster gun to use. cause single action trigger option. also isnt handle of usp be much more ergonomic than glock.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Red7 wrote: August 21st, 2023, 06:59
sure if its not black powder it should work fine without cleaning (unless u use steel cases maybe). do u have lots of outdoor usage expereince tho? aka sand, mud, water exposure.
ever dropped it on dirt etc.
The mud test they did was a bit unrealistic. A real world comparison for dropping something in the mud wouldn't be as severe, and yes I have dropped a glock into a muddy creek, pulled it out, I'd sling the water and mud off, wipe it off with my shirt and it and it would function just fine. Even sand, just shake it off, wipe it with your shirt and it's fine.

Also, I would not go outdoors for a long period in the elements using a weapon that will rust on me. Glocks are extremely corrosion resistant, even to salt water, and this makes them extremely solid for a number of environments.

The rifles I used to go hunting with got stainless steel barrels with synthetic stocks, or protective coatings. The shotguns I'd take hunting all got protective coatings.

I find the ergonomics of Glocks to be mediocre or adequate. Room for improvement, but it's not bad enough to where it's a huge issue for me. The biggest complaint people got with Glocks is the trigger pull, less so with the ergonomics.
Red7 wrote: August 21st, 2023, 06:59
as for usp its certainly overpriced and some features would be bad for some like pronounced hammer that can catch things etc, but shouldnt it be way more (practically) accurate and faster gun to use. cause single action trigger option. also isnt handle of usp be much more ergonomic than glock.
I inherited the gun, I didn't actually fork out money for it, but I prefer to put wear on cheaper more rugged firearms like Glocks than shoot considerably more expensive pieces, a $1000+ pistol is staying in the closet in a case while I take $400-$500 glocks out to abuse. I also got a Colt 1911 commander model (it's a more compact 1911), I rarely shoot it, it was my grandfather's.

For actual concealed carry, or in the console of your car, I prefer snub nosed revolvers. I own 2 snub nosed .357 magnums, one is a Taurus, and the other is a Ruger. .357 wadcutters are absolutely devastating rounds if you hit someone with one. More tissue damage with 1 shot than you'd get out of a semiauto.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i think best self defense rounds are .45 or .44, even special. u really dont need magnum penetration unless its bear gun (i dont think u get much of magnum in snub barrel), what u want is large wound channel. nothing wrong with 9mm/36 cal tho, i just think those are better for carbines and larger magazines.
revolvers are great tho, no mag spring fatique, cant be put out of battery easily and no extraction to go wrong. if u got dud just pull trigger again.

it seems banking cartel hates 9mm "lung blower" the most cause its most versatile and most adopted.

btw
is there severe shortage of primers/ammo in usa? ive read truck carring primers (was) blew up recently.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

.22 was scarce last year, or the year before.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

omg no, such tragedy. irs officer died during their tactical training. why would irs need such training. i guess to keep taxpayers safe :D
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Red7 wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 08:45
i think best self defense rounds are .45 or .44, even special. u really dont need magnum penetration unless its bear gun (i dont think u get much of magnum in snub barrel), what u want is large wound channel. nothing wrong with 9mm/36 cal tho, i just think those are better for carbines and larger magazines.
revolvers are great tho, no mag spring fatique, cant be put out of battery easily and no extraction to go wrong. if u got dud just pull trigger again.

it seems banking cartel hates 9mm "lung blower" the most cause its most versatile and most adopted.

btw
is there severe shortage of primers/ammo in usa? ive read truck carring primers (was) blew up recently.
Wound channel is the reason why you use wadcutter rounds, they pancake out, but one of the problems with wadcutter rounds are penetration, because it's a blunted round that expands on impact, so the extra bit of penetration a .357 has over a .38 special gives it a little bit more effective range when it comes to penetration, or will penetrate better if someone is wearing heavier clothing.

As far as ammo shortages go, I haven't purchased any in awhile, I got more ammo than I know what do do with, and I typically shoot ammo types at that I got the most of such as 9mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x51 and 22lr. I got 5 gallon buckets nearly full of 7.62x39 and 7.62x51. The only gun I used to shoot that was worth reloading was .300 ultra mag, as the ammo was fairly expensive and actually worth my time to reload. I still got a bench setup to reload it even though I sold the actual gun 3 years ago.

You can kill anything on land on the planet earth with a .300 ultra mag, and probably most things prehistoric that used to walk around. It's dramatically overkill for most purposes, which is why I sold the damn thing. For hunting deer, in my area you're not gonna get a hundred+ yard shot on something 99% of the time, so a lot of guys in my area hunt with .44 magnum revolvers, and they work exceptionally well in tree stands.
Last edited by somerandomdude on August 22nd, 2023, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

My carry gun is .380. A little gun that I actually feel like carrying every day is better than a big gun that I don't.

For hd i keep loaded stockless shotguns and ar pistols. A stocked weapon would be better but its more convienent to place a stockless gun in locations where I can get to it quickly.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 17:56
My carry gun is .380. A little gun that I actually feel like carrying every day is better than a big gun that I don't.

For hd i keep loaded stockless shotguns and ar pistols. A stocked weapon would be better but its more convienent to place a stockless gun in locations where I can get to it quickly.
i seen some ppl use stockless stuff with accuracy (in home defense range shotgun spread will be negligent so it must be accurate) using cheek supported arm (i cant find jewtube video with it now).
but its something like that

it looks iffy but it works so in theory u can use stockless shotgun etc without any defficiency at least under 100 yards or so.

the disadvantages of that imo;
main;
-u are using your arm and skull as support which means if u make mistake or use hotter ammo u will get injured
-if u are injured in arm or head even lightely u wont be bale to do it probably
-requires shitloads of practice

minor;
-u cant bash someone with stock/shorter mace
-gun will be lighter so it means more recoil

they were hating on pistol grip but it kinda works even from hip;

here is the vid i was looking for;
Red7

Post by Red7 »

p90 is trash, nato is (retarded) trash and games lied to me.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Guns like that seem like they might be a bitch to disassemble. They would be handy due to how useful shorter barrels are in urban combat but we have other guns that do the same thing and aren't trying so hard to look like what the 80's thought the future would look like.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

General Reign wrote: August 25th, 2023, 09:31
Guns like that seem like they might be a bitch to disassemble. They would be handy due to how useful shorter barrels are in urban combat but we have other guns that do the same thing and aren't trying so hard to look like what the 80's thought the future would look like.
p90 is bad gun becuase

-shoddy/bad and cheap execution
-horrible cartrige
-horrible egronomics of the bread loaf
-bad unreliable magazine design
-bad ergo on mag change
-horrible sights
-bad trigger
-bad barrel design

did i mentioned shitty cartrige that cant do what it was designed to?
oh not only that the casings tend to tear apart inside chamber, cause no taper, bottleneck design and too high pressure in a fucking blowback, bricking the gun.

this is ridiculous maybe even worse than mp7.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Dead wrote: August 26th, 2023, 12:58

Let him show you his features
his is likable but he rubbed me really wrong one time when he was peddling those stupid toys as "better than firearm penetration home defense weapon" and use fucking gel filled can that hot airsoft can penetrate with some rag over it to demonstrate how well broadhead can do.

one bit about arrow vs bullet ballistics; arrows are trash. they clog the wound they create, the dont flatten/transfer energy on large surface like bullets (except very large broadhead which will reduce penetration and range to under 15 yards) and they dont carry much energy.

literally .22 pocket revolver will deliver superior wounding than high end crossbow, altho much higher energy bow may penetrate more.

then that fucking german cope when he went on how german ppl can own firearms and he was showing his gun (we are not kuked in germany he said, we can own guns he said), no u fat fuck, u are kuked and u were dumb enough to get registered gun which can be possibly worse than none when 20 UN troops will pay u a visit.

there is no firepower there are just toys and cope. even in survival scenario good luck with hunting and having enough arrows (they break easily even if u find them) and carring them, and u cant really make improvised ones for even lower end compound bows withour risking injury.

for price of stupid toy u can build your own ar(ish) carbine btw.

speaking of stupid toys
"h&k have not designed good gun since last nazi on their team died"
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

P90 ergos feel good to me. Trigger is squishy but whatever. The sight on the 1st gen was indeed trash, totally unusable. The long barrel on civvie version makes it not so convenient for a car gun or whatever. Dunno why they didn't market it as a pistol to get around that. I don't have an opinion on the ammo except it's too expensive.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lol new apple laptops wont boot without oryginal ssd that soldered in
so if ssd dies u cant even boot lmaof
thats some jew engineering
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Red7 wrote: August 26th, 2023, 12:33
thompson is trash D:
This gun was only good in the old days.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

holy fuck
sig sauers are utter trash and they break faster than vaxxed ppl
4 of 25 pistol broke on test shooting
Red7

Post by Red7 »

fn scar is really bad and breaks with suppressor. and breaks optics. even acogs
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Amazing that apperantly none of the AR-18 clones (scar, "masada", etc) are any good.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:06
Amazing that apperantly none of the AR-18 clones (scar, "masada", etc) are any good.
ye its almost like some half retarded corpos who dont have much clue about gunsmithing just akwardly lump em together with poor quality control and sell for exuberant prices to military.

that front post movement was just something else. i never seen such flimsy trash even on cheapest chinese shit.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

I'm a huge fan of guns and weapons, but I also like seeing groups of men with guns all wearing the same sports clothes, club clothing, or uniforms.

Please share any pictures you have of you or your friends.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Red7 wrote: September 1st, 2023, 18:21

holy fuck
sig sauers are utter trash and they break faster than vaxxed ppl
4 of 25 pistol broke on test shooting
wtf is the thing in the thumbnail? an ai generated gun?