We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

New Tod :comfy:

Red7

Post by Red7 »

anyhting shilled by fat german peddling shitty pistol crossbows, that are unfit even to hunt a deer, as home defense tool for disarmed, kuked germans and other euro kuks is not fucking welcome in my thread.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

this fag looks more like he is about to teach me how to give orgasm to 1 year old boy under 2 seconds than handling steel. disgusting.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

anyone doing reverse grip on a knife is retarded. u loose almost all agility

i said once here before there is no defense against knife. unless one is retarded enough for reverse grip
cause that means overhead u see mile away or, unlikely, akward stubby push

interestingly i have read some american special forces in nam or older era were thought to use only reverse grip
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Red7 wrote: January 27th, 2024, 10:48
interestingly i have read some american special forces in nam or older era were thought to use only reverse grip
Certain types of martial arts use reverse grips with knives, and special forces are trained in knife fighting. Some blades are designed to be reverse gripped such as karambits. A karambit might be something you could legally carry, they're very deceptive weapons. If someone approaches, you could have it drawn and they won't even know you have it.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

holy fuck that could the squishies, shittiest trigger i ever seen.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: January 27th, 2024, 14:07
Red7 wrote: January 27th, 2024, 10:48
Certain types of martial arts use reverse grips with knives, and special forces are trained in knife fighting. Some blades are designed to be reverse gripped such as karambits. A karambit might be something you could legally carry, they're very deceptive weapons. If someone approaches, you could have it drawn and they won't even know you have it.
karambits are great for opening boxes not so much for defense. not only they offer lititle range they force grip that offers even less range and force form of use that reduces range even more. also, knives deliver very lititle damage with cutting, unlike swords/machetes etc. thrusts deliver more damage, are faster, harder to predict and block. karambits are literally designed to catch/snag on tissue and bone which makes particulary bad, just like hatchets etc.

things change when u enter espada xl or larger territory which can deliver sword like cut trauma. chops and cuts then are imo effective supplement of thrusts, but still should be secondary.

only utility for reverse grip is concealment, or more realistically (beside some nonsense asassination scenario where u cant use a gun) is having tip of the knife pointing outside and downward rather then up in direct of your chest cavity, when walking or running so tripping over wont end up pushing it inside.

egro reverse grip is only carry grip, u can switch from reverse to saber grip under half sec unless its some trench/knuckle duster contraption

spec ops only train on fixed blades im sure btw not gimmicky bs like karambits. usually bad ones like ka bar.
Last edited by Red7 on January 27th, 2024, 15:21, edited 4 times in total.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

There's blade length, or in some cases blade type limitations depending on specific laws in specific regions that need to be factored into which type of blade you should carry. Before my state went full concealed carry, the limit on knives was 3" for the blade, and switch blades were illegal at any length. Under that scenario, a blade like a karambit was legal and you could completely eviscerate someone's bowels with a stab, twist, pull motion with a 3" karambit. Not saying it's the best option, but it's certainly an option depending on your situation.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: January 27th, 2024, 15:38
There's blade length, or in some cases blade type limitations depending on specific laws in specific regions that need to be factored into which type of blade you should carry. Before my state went full concealed carry, the limit on knives was 3" for the blade, and switch blades were illegal at any length. Under that scenario, a blade like a karambit was legal and you could completely eviscerate someone's bowels with a stab, twist, pull motion with a 3" karambit. Not saying it's the best option, but it's certainly an option depending on your situation.
while u stabbing an twisting u get 10 stabs in lungs and u got 0% survival chance.
i seen a lot of grappling |"utility" presentations with karambits and grapling is last thing u want to do with knife on knife situation.
with knife on unarmed u could argue grapling, i guess, but then its probably legally problematic, at least with witnesses and it was reason for small blade in frist place.

imo if u are prepared to use a knife for defense u shouldnt care about legality and carry best tool for job. otherwise go non lethal. then again even pepper sprays are illegal in uk part of kukzone for example so i dont know.

if 3 inches was limit i would take push dagger over karambit btw
Last edited by Red7 on January 27th, 2024, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

interesting. i dont like he has to hold grip like he was giving clit massage tho

Last edited by Red7 on January 27th, 2024, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ak always seemed to me like designed for lefties. ejection port and charging handle on right side, easier to inspect and operate.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

damn, the dude on right is like 4 feet tall. i had to watch video 2 to notice him

6.5mm creedmoore on this pig lmaof, travesty
Last edited by Red7 on January 28th, 2024, 14:11, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i just read some jewtube comment where dude wrote he sold all his guns and gear to fund, im not joking, grandma chemo.

what truly marvelous investment, attempt to prolong misery of something that probably should be dead some time ago at cost of security and future of yourself and your (potential) offspring. goyim fucking hopeless retardation still amazes me. he had also nicola tesla avatar like wtf, tesla didnt vasted penny on a vagina.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Red7 wrote: January 29th, 2024, 17:03
i just read some jewtube comment where dude wrote he sold all his guns and gear to fund, im not joking, grandma chemo.

what truly marvelous investment, attempt to prolong misery of something that probably should be dead some time ago at cost of security and future of yourself and your (potential) offspring. goyim fucking hopeless retardation still amazes me. he had also nicola tesla avatar like wtf, tesla didnt vasted penny on a vagina.
I've known 5 people personally who've gone through chemo, no survivors, they all died slow and miserable deaths. Personally, I think it's a junk jew-science racket that's designed to kill you in the most expensive way possible.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I know at least one with cancer in his throat who survived chemo. The theory is poison the cells and the cancer will die. Its for people with nothing to lose, who don't want to try alternatives.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: January 30th, 2024, 02:15
I know at least one with cancer in his throat who survived chemo. The theory is poison the cells and the cancer will die. Its for people with nothing to lose, who don't want to try alternatives.
my point was old ppl should die faster and give wealth to younger gen so maybe, just maybe, all of boomer life work wont go directly under jewish fucking control.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

He was a 40 y/o gen x and his daughter was an adult with a family. What are you so hung up about inheritance for? Get over it, you aren't changing what people do with their money.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: January 30th, 2024, 14:47
He was a 40 y/o gen x and his daughter was an adult with a family. What are you so hung up about inheritance for? Get over it, you aren't changing what people do with their money.
i wasnt the speaking about the ak dude vid u posted at all. it was non related comment on some jewtube vid and it was about some grandma which bills are 10 million usd a day (im exaggerating here ofc but perhaps not as much as i think) to keep her very productive and fullfilling existence going. medical industry loves grandmas

that being said. i read the guy u posted was crying for money so he can afford to stay alive bit longer with his child/ren. now first i wouldnt consider daughter proper child, but if i was son and i found out my father blew all his money on overpriced medical service to buy his 2 months even tho those 2 month he will be barely able to speak, i wouldnt fucking think highly of my father.

here is the thing about fucking money status and survival. start is the key. if u dont have at least 0,5 mil on start u are fucked (unless like u are extremely patient, intelligent and frugal, or perhaps 7 feet tall nigger playing baksetball but then u gonna blow it anyway cause u are retarded nigger); u will be wagekuking and lack of time on productive things like learning where to park your money which u dont have, will turn your brain into cabbage and u will die as worthless jewish slave.

i guess if he had daughter then he knew she can post her cunt pics online and make 2 mil in 24 hr (that happen btw im not exaggerating on this one)
Last edited by Red7 on January 30th, 2024, 16:16, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

imagine wasting 1000 usd on active ear protection when u can just make some toilet paper wet with own saliva and clog your ears with it
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: January 30th, 2024, 16:13
maidenhaver wrote: January 30th, 2024, 14:47
i wasnt the speaking about the ak dude vid u posted at all. it was non related comment on some jewtube vid and it was about some grandma which bills are 10 million usd a day (im exaggerating here ofc but perhaps not as much as i think) to keep her very productive and fullfilling existence going. medical industry loves grandmas

that being said. i read the guy u posted was crying for money so he can afford to stay alive bit longer with his child/ren. now first i wouldnt consider daughter proper child, but if i was son and i found out my father blew all his money on overpriced medical service to buy his 2 months even tho those 2 month he will be barely able to speak, i wouldnt fucking think highly of my father.

here is the thing about fucking money status and survival. start is the key. if u dont have at least 0,5 mil on start u are fucked (unless like u are extremely patient, intelligent and frugal, or perhaps 7 feet tall nigger playing baksetball but then u gonna blow it anyway cause u are retarded nigger); u will be wagekuking and lack of time on productive things like learning where to park your money which u dont have, will turn your brain into cabbage and u will die as worthless jewish slave.

i guess if he had daughter then he knew she can post her cunt pics online and make 2 mil in 24 hr (that happen btw im not exaggerating on this one)
I'm talking about somebody in real life. I don't know if chemo saved him or not, but he survived it. Chemo could be a racket for euthenizing the old and weak, and fleecing the gullible, but then so could trad medicine.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

maidenhaver wrote: January 30th, 2024, 18:59
I'm talking about somebody in real life. I don't know if chemo saved him or not, but he survived it. Chemo could be a racket for euthenizing the old and weak, and fleecing the gullible, but then so could trad medicine.
The greater point is that cancer treatment is extremely expensive, most healthcare plans people got in the USA are not going to cover all of it, and will leave you 10s of thousands or hundreds of thousands in debt. Whatever pool of money someone had in savings or investments is likely to be cleaned out in the process (((they've))) designed to make dying as expensive as possible. Cancer rates have gone up post clot-shot, ever wonder why they'd do that? The more people get cancer, the more money they make. The whole industry is totally, thoroughly kiked.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ALL BULLPUPS ARE BAD

i used to think bullpups were good idea. then i saw most ppl who are proficient with guns hate em
but they usually failed to argue why so. now i think bullpups are retarded.

and not just bad ones like tavor, cause its shitty jew made trash, jews never made any good gun btw (uzi, eagle they all bad).
the concept is just retarded, here is why;

-disadavantages;

horrible ergo;
1)mag well behind grip akward to access and forces u (or may force u) to take sight away from front/target
2)inferior trigger/bad effect in accuracy
3)lack of modularity, especially stock
4)issues with enough room estate on rail etc cause of shorter front part

5)this is big one. having chamber closer to your face directly affecting amount of felt vibrations fucking with your follow up shots, giving u more concussion etc. this shit cant be offest with suppressor actually it will make it worse.
6)if your arm is out of service and u need to switch now ejects shit in your face

now, there are some decent bullpups, unlike tavor, like fn2000 that reduce some of issues but its still usually affects em

advantages; actually none;

1)idea of center mass closer to torso ergo handling gun easier; not really as u gonna need to put your elbow on plate carrier for support anyway for prolong room clearing

2)idea that longer barrel gives bullets more umpf which u need in cqb; not really, rifle bulets will ovepenetrate anyway longer barrel means they just keeep more energy after overpentrating and make bit more recoil hence actually worse

3)shorter lenght; shorter weapon is required in cqb where as i said ability to maintain energy in bullet at 400+ yards does not amtter as its not cqb, egro u can reduce barrel lenght. its why ak74u/krinkov exist. inferior to any (decent) 9mm subgun but it streamlines logistics as uses same mags and ammo. which brings me to;

RIFLES ARE TRASH FOR CQB AND ARE USED ONLY FOR LOGISTICAL REASONS

russians made some realy neat calibers for cqb in 9mm (9x39), which is superior than any intermediate cartrige cause it will make 9mm perma wound channel and only permanent cavity matters as i was saying before, hence superior to any 7.62 or more gay 5.56. also vastly less conscussion from subsonic bullet to operator in a room where u dont want to wear any hearing protection as u cant hear muffled steps behind door very well with ear plugs, active or not.

9x39 they made basically subsonic 357 magnum but with more mass and penetrator to defeat most 3+ level armor plates.
but when u watch current jewkraine operations, soldiers say there are issued 5.45 and just bags of loose ammo for clearing. i guess logistics and more volume of fire as in war 95%+ of bullets aint hitting shit. still clearing teams should be issued 9mm, even 9x18 would be vastly better as less concussion to operator and bigger wound cavity. 5.45 wont defeat 3 level plates anyway.
Last edited by Red7 on February 1st, 2024, 08:21, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

so if chicken has no feathers, its a vagina?
► Show Spoiler
Red7

Post by Red7 »

oh no joe x self deleted/censored, he was huge simp sometimes but he did actual tests unlike other jewtubers. some of his shit was hilarious i wish i had archiewed some.
► Show Spoiler
none left to to do test of truth ala brick and iron rode test for knives
wonder is some of knife companies put pressure on him or whatever i didnt noticed any anti jew shit
Last edited by Red7 on February 2nd, 2024, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in joeX memory. if u cant do full split u r not real man.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Joerg Sprave will be demo'ing a gatling crossbow soon. I can't wait.
ha ha ha.