We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Is there any evidence that "gun buybacks" actually reduce gun violence?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: November 30th, 2023, 15:59
Red7 wrote: November 24th, 2023, 09:24

muricans castrating themselves. fucking digusting, unless they buy bitcoin for sold guns

"my wife has dementia cant have guns around" what a fucking kuk
A wife with dementia is in top five reasons to keep a loaded gun around you.
er, i mean u cant just shoot her, pigs would make u first suspect.
altho i read about that texan guy. his wife was cunt. he had large property they only found her body long after he died happy of old age.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 30th, 2023, 16:01
Is there any evidence that "gun buybacks" actually reduce gun violence?
i guess depends what kind of violence against who

commie goverments likes to round guns away to have violence monopol. peace/stagnation is really indication of communism/slavery; healthy society is dynamic and removes the weak, not by authority but by trial.

it goes for kinetic and economy warfare as laws are established to keep those on bottom a exaclt where they are

i was watching that one guy claiming that hard money like bitcoin cannot secure wealth as inheritance for future generetions as there will be no state with enough power to legislate concentration of wealth. but thats like assumption that all wealth owners would be idiots who let their wealth mealt away

and with deflationary currency even if u are losing wealth nominally u may still gain in purchasing power.
vertical mobility would just mean no fake monnies that commies can print to hire vagainas and kuks in their fake jobs to give the weak sense of power they should never have.

btw i recently learned the Urma aliens that secure bitcoin are basically space khajiits.
Last edited by Red7 on December 2nd, 2023, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

speaking of fg 42 trigger is around 20 pounds i heared.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

thats book i was recommending some time ago. this s2 kid has no clue about jewish occult, he was like "why 33 and not 28?"
then he was like "this book tells u to be too routhless, if thats its what it takes to win i dont want to win", goy mindset
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Red7 wrote: December 7th, 2023, 14:10
thats book i was recommending some time ago. this s2 kid has no clue about jewish occult, he was like "why 33 and not 28?"
then he was like "this book tells u to be too routhless, if thats its what it takes to win i dont want to win", goy mindset
Don't be too harsh on S2 underground, he's what is ostensibly the average American vet whos not liking the way things are, and the average person isn't all that interested in deeper occult shit or often even aware of its importance/existence. He does great stuff for what he is and things like the wire, or his intel briefs have a very broad reach and all of his practical information like radio communications and counter surveillance techniques are really professional and easy to get for the average man.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

A Chinese opium den wrote: December 8th, 2023, 05:50
Red7 wrote: December 7th, 2023, 14:10
Don't be too harsh on S2 underground, he's what is ostensibly the average American vet whos not liking the way things are, and the average person isn't all that interested in deeper occult shit or often even aware of its importance/existence. He does great stuff for what he is and things like the wire, or his intel briefs have a very broad reach and all of his practical information like radio communications and counter surveillance techniques are really professional and easy to get for the average man.
concur.
it just baffles me that some one who calls himself "intelligence guy" has 0 clue about most important aspect of war on planet which is et/occult.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

new h&k = nigger with spaghetti falling out of his pocket
Red7

Post by Red7 »

this is fucking hilarious. it may be very well future weapon of average eurokuk a (not sharpened) stick. carry in backpack as he said. for quick 20 second long deployment.
at least it wont fall apart with harder swing like my telescopic baton i guess. altho i was able to put it back together. they are not really designed to be extrracted with too much energy.
lol pig advertising "violence is the answer" book
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof he literally said to grab toilet plunger if there is pig shortage
Red7

Post by Red7 »

you would think modern vagina whore had stronger grip. i guess this one only do lung workouts. vaginas should undergo mandatory forearm workout for better handjobs.

also otf knives are retarded and trash.
unreliable, weak construction vulnerable to dirt, also slower deploy and more dangerous to carry.
also horrible for cutting/utility as narrow blade almost forces dagger profile.

its up there with stockless auto glock pistols in terms of negrociousness
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I'm angry because a nigger stole my knife. I should know better than to leave my tools where niggers can dindu nuffin. I had that knife for two years, better than any friend.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 21st, 2023, 17:10
I'm angry because a nigger stole my knife. I should know better than to leave my tools where niggers can dindu nuffin. I had that knife for two years, better than any friend.
post your waifu knife pics
Red7

Post by Red7 »

this old timer be like "jews will take all ammo out the goy market might as well get flint lock carbine as primary right now"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

and u still cant make all to run it; i have read u can make some potassium nitrate for black powder from urine but i dont think it will make good quality powder...

from that long time view, which would be more than 1 generation, only tools that u can make from start would make sense.
also he dont know in around 10 years over 90% of population will be wiped out in micronova so he really dont really need to stock up that much if he wont be able to afford private bunker
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The knife was sheepsfoot with wider serrations than a bread knife down the whole edge. Very good for cutting cotton line in one cut, because smaller serrations only trap material. Serrations are very stupid, if they are smaller than bread knife ones.

I never used the fid at the end, but its there.
Last edited by maidenhaver on December 21st, 2023, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 21st, 2023, 18:03
The knife was sheepsfoot with wider serrations than a bread knife down the whole edge. Very good for cutting cotton line in one cut, because smaller serrations only trap material. Serrations are very stupid, if they are smaller than bread knife ones.

if u are on fishing boat and need knife to depend on to cut rope if your leg get tangled in so u dont drown i would think u will go far semi large fixed blade (like 5-6 inches) in some plastic sheeth for quick deployment.

dunno about serrations most knives that have em got small serations from what i seen to cut flesh and skin, softer materials or work like a saw on hard ones like bone. something like thick rope u maybe right it might get snag (well regular blade would not snag), thing is on sea i would imagine unless u use really soft stainless steel corrosion will force u to resharpen which u practically cant with serrated shit.

on other hand if your hands are really cold etc and u cant exert much force or grip serrations may be only solution to make thick rope cut fast.

i dont like serrations personally, i would just use saw if needed it
razor sharp plain edge can do all i want
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i always wanted talwar in plain but it run out of my budget and considering shit i still gotta buy it will for long time. it seems to cut rope okayish in serrated variant but maybe its not so smooth hard to tell. it seems to have mix of long and short serrations. still that thing would break fast on even light chopping
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i got me voyager xl which is much cheaper and more practical than talwar. the wide flat grind blade is excellent slicer, probably better than talwar. the tip is very thin, they didnt reinforced it like on most other shit so easy to break but for slicing its up there.

Last edited by Red7 on December 22nd, 2023, 15:13, edited 3 times in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 14:47
maidenhaver wrote: December 21st, 2023, 18:03

if u are on fishing boat and need knife to depend on to cut rope if your leg get tangled in so u dont drown i would think u will go far semi large fixed blade (like 5-6 inches) in some plastic sheeth for quick deployment.

dunno about serrations most knives that have em got small serations from what i seen to cut flesh and skin, softer materials or work like a saw on hard ones like bone. something like thick rope u maybe right it might get snag (well regular blade would not snag), thing is on sea i would imagine unless u use really soft stainless steel corrosion will force u to resharpen which u practically cant with serrated shit.

on other hand if your hands are really cold etc and u cant exert much force or grip serrations may be only solution to make thick rope cut fast.

i dont like serrations personally, i would just use saw if needed it
razor sharp plain edge can do all i want
Can't use fixed blades on any commercial vessels I've heard of, its cucked and gay like that. My knifu wasn't for emergencies as just cutting line in one slice. While niggers try and saw through with a dull straight edge, I'm already gone. Practically, there's nothing saving me if I get caught in a bite, I either step out of it or I go for a ride. Never happens to people when they are being careful.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 18:24
Can't use fixed blades on any commercial vessels I've heard of, its cucked and gay like that. My knifu wasn't for emergencies as just cutting line in one slice. While niggers try and saw through with a dull straight edge, I'm already gone. Practically, there's nothing saving me if I get caught in a bite, I either step out of it or I go for a ride. Never happens to people when they are being careful.
thats insane. folders are for concealment, banning fixed blade in workplace is ridiculous.
when comes to 1 cut/chop blade cant beat good kukri, it works almost like and axe but with long blade (harder to miss) and better belly to cut in with swing.
Last edited by Red7 on December 22nd, 2023, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i love this cold steel kukri plus. its slab of 1055, almost indestructable, altho will rust easily. i carry it mounted on my backpack for quick overhead draw from my back (it could be 1 smooth move for overhead chop), on black backpack shoved in side sleeve dont catch eye at all. it also has partial handguard unlike classic kukri.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

i mean maybe classic kukri is really bad at stabbing cause its too fat, heavy and too wide profile, but cs kukri even tho not ideal can stab decently with plenty reach.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

china putting end to horribly overpriced western multitools. china china numba one
Red7

Post by Red7 »

this guy had shot triplets from his colt saa and the first one was squib with 2 compressed behind it. load on those 2 was so weak gun didnt explode it only took him day of hammering to get stuck rounds

im pretty sure u can get squib even on proper handloads with faulty primer. smokeless powder requiress lot of pressure to ignite properly, so faulty primer, even if goes off may cause lower pressure with most powder unburned
i had seen this even in black powder revolver even tho bp is much less demanding for ingnition
Last edited by Red7 on December 23rd, 2023, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

kind of abhorent irl but this should be absolute minimum for a vag follower in a pc game. no amount of extra plastic adding frontal weight is an issue there and u can set aggression to brave.