We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

Post by Red7 »

this is how worthless goyim spends his tooling and engineering resources. despicable
Red7

Post by Red7 »

bullpups are bad especially jewish ones. lol 8 moa

lol some faggot wrote "i like part where he explains why he dont like the feel"
maybe it got something to do with detonation occuring right under his cheek hold. or shit spewining out close to his dominant eye

lmaof the helion shilling in cope section
Last edited by Red7 on February 23rd, 2024, 10:21, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

its jewish vag. eeeeeww
Last edited by Red7 on February 26th, 2024, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

wtf how is that even possible. did they hire vaginas to make barrels now and bitch be, hole should be bigger or pipe will go sore.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof i hear razorfist, now razorkuk, has only fans ho "girlfriend". i knew there was something wrong with him when he said some break action trash was cooler than colt SAA.
that plus he is wearing makeup.
he also thought new deus ex games are not trash. eww.
Last edited by Red7 on February 26th, 2024, 17:15, edited 3 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

he is adorable
"ima put suppressor on this 20 inch barrel
"carrying handle on top is nice too
"10 round mag
"stock is collapsed but it seems way too long for me
Red7

Post by Red7 »

retro ars, when having scope 4 inches above barrel is not high enough
Red7

Post by Red7 »

it seems lot of american aks have issues

"Overgassing: I've found the PSA 7.62 rifles are gassed slightly lighter than military rifles. The bruising comes down to body fat, clothing, and stance. 7.62x39 military AKs regularly bruise people, some US service members will use bruised shoulders to identify combatants trying to blend in.
Rust: as has been said, some batches of Tula are indeed corrosive.
Bolt wear: Palmetto has incorrect geometry on all of their pressure bearing components. It will continue to wear this way no matter how many times they replace it."

here non american made so presumably good geometry cracked logs after 7k rounds. to be fair 7k rounds its not that bad for suppressed rifle but one would expect bit more for ak. after 10k i think barrel would need change.

also good note aks, once some non easily removable parts break, are quite hard/expensive to fix. mounting optics on dust cover is cute i doubt it can hold 10 moa. but then again it should be enough under 100 m.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on February 28th, 2024, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"i take 2 glocks de merde and that vagina u were talking to"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

at 25 min
aw, ivan disappoints the shit out of me again (previously when he implied he considers vagina human being)

he be like "5.56 10 times more effective and lethal than any handgun and not just .22"

556 is almost exactly 22lr, it just unlike .22 will overpenetrate with most of its energy unless hitting spine or some shit like that and it has extended effective range, terminal ballistics of 5.56 fmj will actually be almost same or possibly inferior (under 100 yards) as most .22lr have lead soft point bullets, which will still penetrate enough/over cause its tiny shitty .22 diameter with little drag in medium.

5.56 being quite ineffective for stoppping threat (like many soldiers who actually killed ppl with it say) round designed for suppression and carrying capacity. from war view point wounded soldier is bigger burden on enemy than dead soldier so thats quite desirable from state view not from operator view tho (usually as wounded soldier thats still operative can kill u) and especially from defensive point of view and especially from fucking defensive inside building point of view when u dont want to blow year ear drums and possibly shot 2 neighbours after 20 layers of toilet paper or whatever americans use for their walls.

5.56 lethality inferior to even .32 acp unless u want hit target behind barrier. like thick winter jacket.
Last edited by Red7 on February 29th, 2024, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

was reading about 5.45 adoption in russia and the claimed increased lethality by tumbling inside medium.

btw russian 5.45 is actually 5.6mm , 5.45 is non grooved bore diameter, so its almost same as nato 5.56.
the idea is that pointed projectile has tendency to yawn in medium hence tumble and increase wound size at cost of penetration
which is really bullshit in this case cause at high velocity bullet would have to go thru bodies of 2-3 ukrianians before it starts tumble

real reasons for adoption were cheaper cost, lower weight and to some degree lower recoil/ease of use.
Last edited by Red7 on February 29th, 2024, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i agree with everything except 20 inchg barrel. it wont get thru 3+ and 4 lvl plates anyway (maybe thru 3+ if its serious ap thats not allowed on public market not just green tip) and its horrible for cqb which is most likely scenario in urban or dense forest ara.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lel 5k on psa is kinda optimistic durability, its probably more like 5-50 rounds then u need to develop gunsmithing hobby.
Last edited by Red7 on March 7th, 2024, 08:07, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 08:06
lel 5k on psa is kinda optimistic durability, its probably more like 5-50 rounds then u need to develop gunsmithing hobby.
What are all of the guns you own and what form of tactical response would you suggest if law enforcement had to raid your home?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

daddys little cumslut princess"
ivan has skinny hands and fat belly no wonder he thinks vaginas are ppl

maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 7th, 2024, 10:03
What are all of the guns you own and what form of tactical response would you suggest if law enforcement had to raid your home?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 7th, 2024, 10:03
poor fag city dweller;
have livestream cameras and be ready to put on your fake tits bra and wig to claim hate crime against non cis women

land owner;
have enitre home rigged with explosives to kill as many pigs as possible, evacuation tunnels and contingency transportation.
ideally would have some remote operate gatlings but if u gonna leave it behind seems kinda waste.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

retarded nonsense.
u not gonna be guerilla sniping enemy as that risk with no reward other than maybe getting enemy gear
most likely u gonna be robbing bank.
possibly food bank. paying visit in home of local politician.
or engaged with 15 ukrianinan migrants (or niggers if in usa) that noticed u walking out on other side of street with some food

what this quite obnoxious kid is doing (and btw trexes never existed, pure jewish scam) is peddling (most likely) useless expensive optic gear to ppl dumb enough to think they gonna be engaged in sniper fire exchange in dense forest or urban area where they will be hiding in.
that being said some infra red optic could be handy, variable optics are mostly waste of money tho.
also u wont be able to use nodes in passive way with some retarded variable scope or even magnifier.
and nodes what u gonna be using in urban area as well as in rural area.

all in minecraft ofc.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lol i bet faggot bought bunch of variables from china and cant clear his inventory
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lol trex kuks doing psa guns reviews too. lmaof
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Hey, what kind of cheese is your favorite btw?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 13:06
Hey, what kind of cheese is your favorite btw?
i think i told u already, im neither gay or french
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i was thinking about this minercaft stuff and it all sensible beside him saying fire group should get body armor rather than ambush group/manuver element
fire group will be dug in, only head should stick out. even helemts kinda useless unless they need it for nv passive aiming
manuver elemet will very likely be in mutual fire cqb were armor matters much more.

the idea of trying to ambush squad with 7 guys is pretty out there; have to be really dire to take that much risk just to pick up couple beat up rifles.
also they would need at least 500 rounds so they likely had nett ammo loss even with pickup

speaking of beating up

tldr dont scrape your ar bolt carrier group, its not western vagina uterus.
Last edited by Red7 on March 12th, 2024, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

he was like "they gave me back my toys" damn must be like when wife gives her kuk husband a wallet. for a while. now testing overbuild kitchen knife that takes skin of your hands after 5 min of heavy use even with gloves.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

in this episode jewtuber kid that bragged, on jewtube, he ordered custom machined parts of machine gun form china
and biden saying he likes it when kids touch his hairy legs
Red7

Post by Red7 »

jesus alien christ, i try to jewoogle some shit about gear and fucking dayZ and that retarded escape for tarkov shit game results come up.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

for some reason i could swear this man speech skill is increased whenever he fries bacon