We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i enjoy watching things break. and vagina crying.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

some retarded legal gibberish gymnastics here to enable jew controlled bean nigger migrant army to be armed up before civil war. while disarming native kuks
hey, i got solution; consider all non citizens non humans, hence making them legal to be shot on sight and not legal to own property/buy shit. which btw also should apply to all disowned vaginas
Last edited by Red7 on March 23rd, 2024, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

at 7.50

lmaof
5.7 neck case sperated cause its shit non tapered cartrige smeared with nato jism
once jism failed and neck was stuck next round detonated out of battery

5.7 almost so bad like ivan so fat nad matt so brown
Last edited by Red7 on March 24th, 2024, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

gay baiting to get fed fag to spill his gay beans
Last edited by Red7 on March 25th, 2024, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lel hope muricans will win civil war with illegals
Red7

Post by Red7 »

when he asked about "dominant partner" i immedietly thought about @Slavic Sorcerer and @Vergilea and their dominant partners.
Last edited by Red7 on March 25th, 2024, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Last edited by Red7 on March 27th, 2024, 15:08, edited 3 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

20 inches of useless lenght, as that atf agent said, 2 inches is all man needs

and to think i would have to pay like 3000 usd for 4lvl plates couple years ago.
china and jewkriane suicidal effort really does mircale for all the cool stuff deflation.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

can somebody explain to me what is with those ultralight retarded 3a "hard" plates.

the purpose of hard plate is, i thought, to be hard. so unlike soft insert that may stop a bullet and make like 40 mm indentation in your body that hopefully wont kill u, hard plate is suppose to dissapte energy on large surface, make very little indentation at least with certain caliber range, and keep u in fight.

i look at those 3a "hard" plates, like 0.5kg per plate, which is less than soft armor btw which is about 1kg+ but those plates have deformation almost 40 mm, more than soft even when hit with hotter 9mm like 357 or faster para from carbine.

steel plates wouldnt deform i presume but those are horrible for so many other reasons.

i think retards want lightest shit that meets jew nja of whatever and heavier 3a plates were phased out cause nobody was buying em. and those new melting plastics are cheap anyway. i guess i could put 2 of these but thats getting expensive and would end up as thick as fucking level 4 plate.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

boot wrote: March 31st, 2024, 06:15
you guys like berettas?
its great gun overall as far as i know but one thing is unacceptable

the mag release. i kept dropping mag unintentionally on airsoft replica. how can one think having protruding button like this is acceptable i got no idea.
i think the tilting wings on trigger guard style is best, u cant drop it by mistake.
boot

Post by boot »

I like 'em, only problem is they aren't ambidextrous controls on it so I cannot 2 gun club on some suckas, need a 2nd piece.

talking about the uhhh... 90A, the standard issue military one.
Last edited by boot on March 31st, 2024, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

boot wrote: March 31st, 2024, 06:53
I like 'em, only problem is they aren't ambidextrous controls on it so I cannot 2 gun club on some suckas, need a 2nd piece.

talking about the uhhh... 90A, the standard issue military one.
at what max range u can hit head size target? with irons no red dot bs
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i seen one guy was saying "open red dot/holo on sidearm is no problem u can just blow it if dirt covers emitter"
i hate those sport minded faggots
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 07:10
i seen one guy was saying "open red dot/holo on sidearm is no problem u can just blow it if dirt covers emitter"
i hate those sport minded faggots
The only people I could think of that have a valid reason to use a red dot on a handgun are old people with an astigmatism, if your eyes work like normal there's no reason to waste hundreds of dollars on something that just makes your gun easier to break.
boot

Post by boot »

I'm near sighted and refuse to wear glasses, considering that, I shoot decently, can't afford fancy sights. 25yards I think I can headshot consistently

gonna get PRK for my eyes someday
Last edited by boot on March 31st, 2024, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

china china numba one
i wanna buy it on aliexpress

Last edited by Red7 on March 31st, 2024, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 15:31
china china numba one

This is why I invested in a pair of industrial/LE laser resistant glasses, don't want some heroin addicted felon to laser my eyes out with the ali express special. And they work as nice blue light filter glasses when I'm posting on RPGHQ.org :cool:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

A Chinese opium den wrote: March 31st, 2024, 16:50
china china numba one

This is why I invested in a pair of industrial/LE laser resistant glasses, don't want some heroin addicted felon to laser my eyes out with the ali express special. And they work as nice blue light filter glasses when I'm posting on RPGHQ.org :cool:
how much they cost?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 06:48
boot wrote: March 31st, 2024, 06:15
you guys like berettas?
its great gun overall as far as i know but one thing is unacceptable

the mag release. i kept dropping mag unintentionally on airsoft replica. how can one think having protruding button like this is acceptable i got no idea.
i think the tilting wings on trigger guard style is best, u cant drop it by mistake.
lol
china china numba one

Eh clearly BS. If you wanna check out some proper lasers, check out this guy's channel:
A Chinese opium den

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:29
china china numba one

how much they cost?
$100-200 depending on the wavelengths you want to have lenses for, I tried to cover most green blue and red spectrums because those are the most common.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:17

how much they cost?
$100-200 depending on the wavelengths you want to have lenses for, I tried to cover most green blue and red spectrums because those are the most common.
i imagine that must as dim as welding helmet tho. can u see shit normally?
A Chinese opium den

Red7 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 06:55
A Chinese opium den wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:17

how much they cost?
i imagine that must as dim as welding helmet tho. can u see shit normally?
They don't really hinder vision much at all and mine more or less put a strong yellow/orange tint on all of my vision, its comparable to sunglasses in the dimming of natural or common light sources. The lenses generally are made to filter a range exact frequencies of light but not completely remove them, I can use my red dot and laser sights with them on too because it doesn't negate the laser just reduces their strength with a sort of reverse bloom effect where it goes from say the size of your finger to about a pencil lead's size. You could see where someone was shining a laser into your eyes from but it wouldn't blind you or be covering your whole eye in size and you could just fire back at them like nothing (with your airsoft gun).
Red7

Post by Red7 »

law is a weapon so it belongs here;

feds be like
"your 3 cows pose threat to regional water reserves we closing your farm down"