We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

Post by Red7 »

General Reign wrote: October 28th, 2023, 20:13
somerandomdude wrote: October 25th, 2023, 08:07
Red7 wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:12
there was pic of 2 rounds 7.62 and fag 5.56 and there were subtitles; you (5.56) and (the guy she told u to not worry about) on 7.62
the threat stopping diffrence is around 200-300% increase in .30 calibers vs .22
Yep, an AR 15 is fun to shoot at the range, but if I actually had to kill someone it's not one of the firearms I'd choose.

I'd much prefer a CETME style rifle that shoots 308.

I would just use the AR since I have the rounds and own the firearm. The bullets make blood come out and generally that deters thieves. Most people that prepare for WW3 will never use all the fancy guns they have outside the range - like my father-in-law that owns a hundred or more guns of the same boring ass hunting rifle variety.
i think its more of a collector thing and "i have collection bigger than the other guy" thing and then some retarded cope like "guns are great store of value, i dont buy stonks, i
dont buy bitcoin (cause i dont have balls and im too stupid for that), i buy guns".

its better to be good with gun or 2 than have dozens confusing your muscle memory.
Last edited by Red7 on October 29th, 2023, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lol jews will try to weaponize fags beside cultural warfare

Last edited by Red7 on October 30th, 2023, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Can you even handle anything above .25 acp? You're a fucking tiny manlet.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I would just use the AR since I have the rounds and own the firearm. The bullets make blood come out and generally that deters thieves. Most people that prepare for WW3 will never use all the fancy guns they have outside the range - like my father-in-law that owns a hundred or more guns of the same boring ass hunting rifle variety.
I own over 100 guns, and I inherited most of them and nearly all of them are in storage. I've sold 18 of them in the last 2 years.

I keep a few guns around that I like shooting at the range, a few shotguns near points of entry into my house, and a few pistols I keep around the house, or in my truck.

I don't have much use for an AR 15 simply because I got larger ammo stocks of 7.62x39, and 7.62x51/.308 (many rifles can shoot both).
Red7 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 06:40
i think its more of a collector thing and "i have collection bigger than the other guy" thing and then some retarded cope like "guns are great store of value, i dont buy stonks, i
dont buy bitcoin (cause i dont have balls and im too stupid for that), i buy guns".
Buying and flipping guns is smart, depending on the gun and the price. Before I inherited a massive collection, I would sometimes go to estate sales and purchase guns. It worked for awhile, until more people started showing up and it became too competitive to be worth my time.

Hunting rifles are less desirable to the average homeowner than pistols or shotguns, so they're harder to get a good price for. I wouldn't bid on hunting rifles unless it was a bulk purchase, or if the price was really low. I'm currently sitting on hunting rifles that I inherited that I can't get rid of without basically giving them away. At some point I might have an estate sale just to liquidate some stock. I sold most of the best ones already.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

CUMFACTOR wrote: October 30th, 2023, 15:16
*feminine cumguzzling noises*
where are your forearms pics you pathethic pussy?

lmaof i bet i can lift more with my dick than u with your soyclaws u single mother rised cucklet
Last edited by Red7 on October 30th, 2023, 15:45, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: October 30th, 2023, 15:33
I own over 100 guns, and I inherited most of them and nearly all of them are in storage. I've sold 18 of them in the last 2 years.

I keep a few guns around that I like shooting at the range, a few shotguns near points of entry into my house, and a few pistols I keep around the house, or in my truck.

I don't have much use for an AR 15 simply because I got larger ammo stocks of 7.62x39, and 7.62x51/.308 (many rifles can shoot both).
Red7 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 06:40
Buying and flipping guns is smart, depending on the gun and the price. Before I inherited a massive collection, I would sometimes go to estate sales and purchase guns. It worked for awhile, until more people started showing up and it became too competitive to be worth my time.

Hunting rifles are less desirable to the average homeowner than pistols or shotguns, so they're harder to get a good price for. I wouldn't bid on hunting rifles unless it was a bulk purchase, or if the price was really low. I'm currently sitting on hunting rifles that I inherited that I can't get rid of without basically giving them away. At some point I might have an estate sale just to liquidate some stock. I sold most of the best ones already.
thats cool, especially ak ammo since it got more pricey now and its so much better than 5.56
u dont become billionaire by flipping guns. or anything. u become billionaire by owning assets of exponential curve growth. then u hire CUMFACTOR sister as your toilet paper/pisser (so u dont have to wake up from bed to piss) and dont have to do any flipping again.

btw do u have some cool modernized ak pics to post? i rally hate weight and ergo on standard aks, but u can make some cool stuff with custom parts.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

does any1 here got experience with steel plates in (really cold) winter? how bad it would be if i added some laminated fiberglass?

i know steel is really bad cause of spawling and conductivty; heats u up in summer and suck warmth in winter but wonder from practical point how much difference is. some cheap 3 level steel out there, plastic and ceramic more expensive.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Red7 wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 13:29
does any1 here got experience with steel plates in (really cold) winter? how bad it would be if i added some laminated fiberglass?

i know steel is really bad cause of spawling and conductivty; heats u up in summer and suck warmth in winter but wonder from practical point how much difference is. some cheap 3 level steel out there, plastic and ceramic more expensive.
I don't think they make guns small enough for you to shoot little guy.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 00:09
*pathethic feminine beta cumguzzling noises*
where is your forearm pic clitboy?
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Red7 wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 12:34
where is your forearm pic clitboy?

Your forearm is tiny lmao.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 04:40
Red7 wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 12:34
*screeching cope of clit armlet who cant curl 15 kilos*
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof the exact same loader that i bought from china for 5 usd costs 35 usd in local gun shop.

fucking europe and usa commie globohomo western block is fnished. deindustralized, fiat ponzi and derivatives riding joke, usd and euro will hyperinflate even before yen and ruble.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

Red7 wrote: November 4th, 2023, 08:35
lmaof the exact same loader that i bought from china for 5 usd costs 35 usd in local gun shop.

fucking europe and usa commie globohomo western block is fnished. deindustralized, fiat ponzi and derivatives riding joke, usd and euro will hyperinflate even before yen and ruble.

What are you talking about insane crazy stupid asshole? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 14:55
guzzle guzzle :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: look mom i can snort cum with nose like u now, guzzle guzzle
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 20:38

The only war you fight is against heightism and obesity.
haaha cope of soylet fag trying to project on shredded chad.
how is your low fat soy drink doing for u cumguzzler?
FPYockey

Post by FPYockey »

Youtube killed this hobby as exemplified by this thread
Red7

Post by Red7 »

FPYockey wrote: November 5th, 2023, 21:38
wut u mean? idiot americans spending 2k on gimmicks that china makes for 2 usd only cause some jewtube shilling guntuber say its good in their retarded vid?
FPYockey

Post by FPYockey »

Red7 wrote: November 6th, 2023, 08:52
wut u mean? idiot americans spending 2k on gimmicks that china makes for 2 usd only cause some jewtube shilling guntuber say its good in their retarded vid?
Look at the vids in this thread and see retard communists stuff mud into guns. You probably have a $3k AR and night vision. No practical experience, nothing but dumb videos to show yuo shit and make you consume. I carry a baby browning my grandpa had in a fanny pack and the only rifle i need to keep the feds off is a delton AR build in an m4 style. Back in the day you had hunters etc who used their shit now everyone is some twinky kid shooting expensive SOF clone gear.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

FPYockey wrote: November 7th, 2023, 03:59
Look at the vids in this thread and see retard communists stuff mud into guns. You probably have a $3k AR and night vision. No practical experience, nothing but dumb videos to show yuo shit and make you consume. I carry a baby browning my grandpa had in a fanny pack and the only rifle i need to keep the feds off is a delton AR build in an m4 style. Back in the day you had hunters etc who used their shit now everyone is some twinky kid shooting expensive SOF clone gear.
we must know very different people.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

FPYockey wrote: November 7th, 2023, 03:59
yea, i think u are retarded. being hunter does not translate well in combat against something that can shoot back.
soldier quality is mostly IQ and AQ (intelligence and aggression). ofc ppl who become pro soldiers usually lack at least in IQ or they wouldnt want to fight for others ppl money.

as for mud, i understand hunting deer fag wont have to throw his commie state kuked body (u are so kuked u dont even know it) into mud cause deer is shooting at him so mud resistance shouldnt concern u. god forbid will ruin finish and reduce resell value.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

muricans castrating themselves. fucking digusting, unless they buy bitcoin for sold guns

"my wife has dementia cant have guns around" what a fucking kuk
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: November 24th, 2023, 09:24

muricans castrating themselves. fucking digusting, unless they buy bitcoin for sold guns

"my wife has dementia cant have guns around" what a fucking kuk
A wife with dementia is in top five reasons to keep a loaded gun around you.