We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Emphyrio wrote: September 20th, 2023, 16:06
Amazing that apperantly none of the AR-18 clones (scar, "masada", etc) are any good.
They're massively overpriced too. I'd take an AK-47 over any of that shit.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ranselknulf wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 12:02
I'm a huge fan of guns and weapons, but I also like seeing groups of men with guns all wearing the same sports clothes, club clothing, or uniforms.

Please share any pictures you have of you or your friends.
FRIENDSHIP, n. A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one in foul.

speaking of uniforms i had weird dream yday. i was surrounded by pigs in some room, i think garage, and there some other ppl too (i mean pigs/cops r not ppl; i mean ppl beside myself. could be niggers but not sure).
anyway it was so weird, pigs started unloading their mags. like puling rounds one after another. and then instead of shooting them i felt weird urge to do the same. but then i realised i have my espada xl on me and i started chopping their heads off. aftger 4th of 5th last once called backup and i ended stabbing rest of em cause they were in narrow corridor later and had no room for sweeping motions.
so weird. but rather pleasant.

also should write how much luzon large is underrated edc carry knife. not as capable as espada by damn its light and so easy to carry like its its some fag spyderco trash and it has over 5inches blade, plenty of reach. its cheap too and with secondary lock its strong enough for stabbing and easier to handle than stiff triad lock. plastic handle feels so fucking good excellent grip and less abrasive than g10.

its not heavy and long enough to do significant cutting trauma like espada xl but as stabber which most knives should be is perfect, for a folder. size comp to espada xl;
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on September 22nd, 2023, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 14:40
Red7 wrote: September 1st, 2023, 18:21

holy fuck
sig sauers are utter trash and they break faster than vaxxed ppl
4 of 25 pistol broke on test shooting
wtf is the thing in the thumbnail? an ai generated gun?
ye, ai powered trolling i think
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

somerandomdude wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 15:03
Amazing that apperantly none of the AR-18 clones (scar, "masada", etc) are any good.
AKs aren't cheap in USA anymore either. Even Century crap costs as much as a mid AR.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Emphyrio wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 16:01
somerandomdude wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 15:03
AKs aren't cheap in USA anymore either. Even Century crap costs as much as a mid AR.
FN Scar is $2000-$3000.

I paid $300 for my Romanian AK 47 circa 2005.

Rifles like a S&W M&P15 can be bought for $550-$700 today. These are as good or better than an FN Scar.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AN AR IN 7.62X39MM OR AN AK IN 5.56MM
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Emphyrio wrote: October 12th, 2023, 19:57
the AR because you're american therefore can buy the parts necessary to convert it to a proper imperial measurement caliber
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 12th, 2023, 19:58
Emphyrio wrote: October 12th, 2023, 19:57
the AR because you're american therefore can buy the parts necessary to convert it to a proper imperial measurement caliber
556 was made for suppressive fire/ability to carry larger amout of rounds and vaginas to handle recoil also to wound targets rather than kill it. wounding is better as wounded soldier puts more strain on enemy logistics. ofc it also means more suffering and more risk for your own soldiers but military dont care about that.

idiots say its unethical to shoot to large game from some calibers, but i would agree it applys to humans.

ar in 7.62x39 is best of both worlds imo, cause aks have horrible ergo, are heavy as pig and got too open construction for dirt ingress. even after all the modding and parts

"Why I Run 7.62x39...... My Stories From Iraq Of 5.56 NATO Not Stopping Enemy Combatants - YouTube"

damn jews deleted vid.

there was pic of 2 rounds 7.62 and fag 5.56 and there were subtitles; you (5.56) and (the guy she told u to not worry about) on 7.62
the threat stopping diffrence is around 200-300% increase in .30 calibers vs .22

im appauled how little even gun ppl know about ballistics.
yes it the hole size that matters (there are actually coroners reports implying how little damage small caliber bullets do compared to large ones as well as lack of hydro effect retards blab with posting shooting water jugs with rifles) and only that as long as u got enough penetration. this is why 9mm will outperform most rifle cartridges on short distance (for unarmored threats) unless u go for breaking spine colum or some shit and why .45 will outperform 9mm.

also that fag retard male feminist paul harrel with his pink vagina targets and retarded fruits/meat test.
oh look hollow point did more damage on oranges that suppose to simulate lung tissue. no, human body does not have fucking melon or orange homogenic pressure to apply effects on hydrostatic shock which is fucking worthless on human body untill u get to .50 cal bmg range of velocity/hole size.
Last edited by Red7 on October 24th, 2023, 15:39, edited 6 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

recently i spend 2 hours sanding new mag to fit my custom mag well (i made so got none of that gay drop free shit) and i gotta say, the drop free magazine is fucking retarded and its annoying as fuck they made those mags to fit those mag wells that are loser than ass of democrat voter.

if u are not doing some tacticool retarded shit on range droping your mag is last thing u want to by mistakenly pushing fucking button wheather becuase u are tired, bumped or something etc.
mag can break. mag can get dirty. u can lose 30+ rounds instantly which will be likely large part of total loudout and be left with pants down and 1 in chamber.
mag change should be deliberate action and should be done 1 at time, retarded 2 mags in hand can result in 50+ (on tactical reload when mag is nort empty) rounds lost in mud etc. just cause it works on range dont mean it will work wit frozen hands etc.

not to mention otrher drawbacks of loose mag well, like possible rattle, mag spring sound/harmonics after fire (can be distracting when suppressed), less stable improvised monopad use etc.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Red7 wrote: October 24th, 2023, 15:12
there was pic of 2 rounds 7.62 and fag 5.56 and there were subtitles; you (5.56) and (the guy she told u to not worry about) on 7.62
the threat stopping diffrence is around 200-300% increase in .30 calibers vs .22
Yep, an AR 15 is fun to shoot at the range, but if I actually had to kill someone it's not one of the firearms I'd choose.

I'd much prefer a CETME style rifle that shoots 308.

Last edited by somerandomdude on October 25th, 2023, 08:08, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: October 25th, 2023, 08:07
Yep, an AR 15 is fun to shoot at the range, but if I actually had to kill someone it's not one of the firearms I'd choose.

looks sturdy but it also looks like it weighs as modern "model" whale vagina. g3 heavy af.
imo 308 is too much penetration (more weight and and slower follow up shots) unless u against armor in which caseu need ap ammo which is hard to get to. or u need over 600 meters effective range. its kinda like .50 cal rifle, its just silly without ap ammo.

its why 7.62x39 is best all around round imo; plenty damage and sill good hard barrier penetration with very manageble recoil. also becuase its 30 cal is can be shorter and still heavy hence much longer barrel life span.

there are niggers hunting elephants with aks, goes thru skull at close range easy.

g3s are great rifles tho, u can get em to 1 moa without much trouble i have read. its more of a drm to me
Last edited by Red7 on October 25th, 2023, 09:18, edited 2 times in total.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I actually prefer rifles that got a little more weight to them. I understand when you're a soldier loaded up with 150lbs of gear, cutting a few pounds here and there is preferable, but for a regular gun owner the weight argument doesn't really apply, and there's benefits for a heavier rifle. For me, that extra weight provides better stability.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

yes it the hole size that matters (there are actually coroners reports implying how little damage small caliber bullets do compared to large ones as well as lack of hydro effect retards blab with posting shooting water jugs with rifles) and only that as long as u got enough penetration. this is why 9mm will outperform most rifle cartridges on short distance (for unarmored threats) unless u go for breaking spine colum or some shit and why .45 will outperform 9mm.
Whether you call it "hydro effect" or "temporary cavity", it is obvious that high-velocity bullets destroy tissue in a much wider radius than their caliber. This is true even with slow bullets like musket balls if you compare them to the icepick wounds of arrows.

Here's a treatise on musket ball wounds from a Napoleonic-era surgeon. He explains that the severity of the wound is in proportion to the velocity of the bullet.

https://archive.org/details/dissertatio ... 0/mode/2up
Red7

Post by Red7 »

somerandomdude wrote: October 25th, 2023, 09:45
I actually prefer rifles that got a little more weight to them. I understand when you're a soldier loaded up with 150lbs of gear, cutting a few pounds here and there is preferable, but for a regular gun owner the weight argument doesn't really apply, and there's benefits for a heavier rifle. For me, that extra weight provides better stability.
certainly. but stability to offset unnecessery energy imo (at least in most cases). unless u take sniper approach. but then again snipers usually have to walk even more and be more mobile. getting out of truck and back in u dont think about weight but truck may run out of fuel, break, u cant drive it everywhere u may not want to drive as it attraction/bigger thermal signature/sound etc.

i guess heavy rifle makes more sense in more open woodland and farmland areas. in urban 9mm carbine running heavy subsonic or shotgun is best option.

150lbs is imo dead man trying to carry vagina, not soldier man unless its some exosuit outfit. im pretty fit and get tired if i jog/walk 20km with 10-15kg. with good weight distribution u can maybe walk with 40kg but not for long.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: October 25th, 2023, 13:57
Whether you call it "hydro effect" or "temporary cavity", it is obvious that high-velocity bullets destroy tissue in a much wider radius than their caliber. This is true even with slow bullets like musket balls if you compare them to the icepick wounds of arrows.

Here's a treatise on musket ball wounds from a Napoleonic-era surgeon. He explains that the severity of the wound is in proportion to the velocity of the bullet.

its actually (almost) utterly false.
by utterly i mean there is virtually no tissue damage (as from coroners report ive read and common sense how body is build) especially in lower density areas like chest cavity at least from most rifle/pistol calibers. reasons;

1)there is no high and homogenous hydrostatic pressure in human body.
2)most human tissue can expand and contract considerable with no to little damage

gels are not representative either but closed system with non compressable liquids like water give biggest miss representation
hydro effect does occur in tissue it just does not matter until certain relation of cavity to target size/tissue expansion to tissue elasticity

something like .50 bmg or bigger would cause considerable hydro shock damage to tissue. but .50 bmg is not good anti personel round beucase of slow follow up shots/recoil, weight, signature etc etc. its really mean for anti material with ap rounds
so really hydro shock is not a thing in small arms, and when/if they switch to rail guns to defeat 4th level plates that getting more common it will be even less of thing with needle size calibers.

reasons why bullets make more damage than icepicks or arrows is;
1)bullets dont clog wound
2)bullets are generally larger diameter
3)lead will flatten creating bigger wound channel
4)bullets can bounce around from bones etc creating even more damage

black poweder is all subsonic, if that surgeon thinks lead ball makes dmg from hydro shock should stick to molding vagina noses. sure faster bullet liekly will penetrate further and possible flatten lead more creating bigger channel but thats it.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Red7 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 14:57

by utterly i mean there is virtually no tissue damage (as from coroners report ive read and common sense how body is build) especially in lower density areas like chest cavity at least from most rifle/pistol calibers. reasons;

2)most human tissue can expand and contract considerable with no to little damage

gels are not representative either but closed system with non compressable liquids like water give biggest miss representation
hydro effect does occur in tissue it just does not matter until certain relation of cavity to target size/tissue expansion to tissue elasticity

something like .50 bmg or bigger would cause considerable hydro shock damage to tissue. but .50 bmg is not good anti personel round beucase of slow follow up shots/recoil, weight, signature etc etc. its really mean for anti material with ap rounds
so really hydro shock is not a thing in small arms, and when/if they switch to rail guns to defeat 4th level plates that getting more common it will be even less of thing with needle size calibers.

black poweder is all subsonic, if that surgeon thinks lead ball makes dmg from hydro shock should stick to molding vagina noses. sure faster bullet liekly will penetrate further and possible flatten lead more creating bigger channel but thats it.
I trust that a surgeon who treated hundreds of gunshot wounds knows more about the subject than fuddlore45x1911 or whoever. (Black powder firearms that exceed sonic speed are very common, although they do not exceed it greatly)

I am not talking about hydrostatic shock theory. I'm talking about the tissue displaced by the bullet violently crushing the surrounding tissue, and that correlates with velocity. That's what Charles Bell (the surgeon) describes. If it's true that coroners don't see it, that's understandable, as their patients are already dead and they don't get a chance to see the damaged tissue inflame and necrotize.
Last edited by Emphyrio on October 25th, 2023, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

smaller calibers let you carry more bullets, more bullets means more chance to hit something that takes them down immediately
seen enough videos of a drugged up giga-nigger getting shot multiple times with any caliber and still standing

To be clear, fatality rates might correlate with caliber, but that says nothing about whether it stopped them or not. My concern isn't them bleeding out minutes/hours later, it's them not moving anymore right now.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on October 25th, 2023, 17:04, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 25th, 2023, 16:58
smaller calibers let you carry more bullets, more bullets means more chance to hit something that takes them down immediately
seen enough videos of a drugged up giga-nigger getting shot multiple times with any caliber and still standing

To be clear, fatality rates might correlate with caliber, but that says nothing about whether it stopped them or not. My concern isn't them bleeding out minutes/hours later, it's them not moving anymore right now.
i seen pig shoot nigger at 2 yards (nigger started running away). 9mm 15 rounds, only 1 hit, on extermity arm probably. i think nigger escaped. u sure giga nigger cases were caliber and not a skill issue? was biden lying about lung blower? were they chest cavity shots?

smaller bullets are as lethal as big just effect take much longer. and immediete effect is what u really want as u said
are u able to make 2 hits from 9mm on target in time u can make 1 with .44/45? with carbine maybe, and even reduce chance of missing and other benefits but with pistol? i dont think so
to me only benefit of small ammo is weight and carry capacity plus suppression fire. unless u cant handle any recoil or whatever. in carbines smaller bullets make sense so stick mags are not too cumbersome like h&k ump. but i wouldnt want pistol in 9mm if i could own bigger caliber.

generally shot placement is this; u shoot 1 or 2 rounds on center mass to get some hit and pause threat. eventually groin area especially if target has plates. then u can try get neck or brain hit if still standing. u cant do pause thing with something like 223 or smaller really (at least reliably), bullets just zap clean doing very little damage and shock even u put 2 or 3 times more hits than larger caliber.

i would take .38 special revolver with 5 rounds over 5.7 with 20 rounds any day against 1 or 2 niggers.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: October 25th, 2023, 16:45
Red7 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 14:57

I trust that a surgeon who treated hundreds of gunshot wounds knows more about the subject than fuddlore45x1911 or whoever. (Black powder firearms that exceed sonic speed are very common, although they do not exceed it greatly)

I am not talking about hydrostatic shock theory. I'm talking about the tissue displaced by the bullet violently crushing the surrounding tissue, and that correlates with velocity. That's what Charles Bell (the surgeon) describes. If it's true that coroners don't see it, that's understandable, as their patients are already dead and they don't get a chance to see the damaged tissue inflame and necrotize.
i shoot black powder mixed with smokeless powder and i dont get supersonic out of 5 inch barrel
i call bullshit on supersonic stuff from revolver of any practical lenght from bp alone. rifles maybe but with lighter projectil. 45-70 maxes like around 2200 fps but only with lighter projectiles and rifle lenght barrels and i think those are smokeless powder loads

i said bp is subsonic cause bp explosion wave itself is subsonic but it can propel bullet faster if sealing is good. bp revolvers have large cylinder gaps.

coroners dont see it cause its not there. tissue is not destroyd by displacement its not fucking orange. its streches and pierces and often there is nothing to displace like in lung cavity where air is even more compressible than lung and connective tissue

that surgeon is a fucking retard (if he claims hydro shock/displacement from most bullets in tissue plays any significant role)
just like most doctors are
have u toook cov vax cause they told u btw?

bottom line is rifles are actually bad unless u need to deliver enerergy at really long range
they need long barrels
bad conecealment/bad in cqb

they need low caliber to reduce drag
low tissue damage (and hydrostatic shock effect is pure bullshit on that scale so it dont compensate small caliber at all)

they need high pressure
high concusion to operator when shooting even suppressed especially in rooms etc
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I don't shoot bp pistols, only muskets.

U really saying that pistols have better terminal ballistics than rifles?

if you dont trust doctors opinions then why trust coroners reports? viewtopic.php?p=33799
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: October 25th, 2023, 18:16
I don't shoot bp pistols, only muskets.

U really saying that pistols have better terminal ballistics than rifles?

if you dont trust doctors opinions then why trust coroners reports? viewtopic.php?p=33799
cause coroners have hands on body and actually get hands dirty in volume. but i dont need coroners to know human body is not water filled plastic jug or homgeous gel

and yes if its bigger cal. in fact i would say even if its same caliber pistol would be better cause wont (less likely) to overpenetrate; less recoil hence faster follow up shot and, if u care, less possible collateral
Red7

Post by Red7 »

so i watched this stupid shit
and im so angry on mysefl how i didnt see/predicted that cia operative is likely complete retard and cant even put nut on a string securely

he did fucking loop over like u do zipper handle
well on nut the string will just go over and there it goes flying after u swing it 1 or 2

almost completely useless as weapon imo, will just wrap around some1 arm trying to cover head and then he can use it to drag u etc.
but fuck it seems to work much easier as glass breaker than all the carbide shit or batons. i always thought u wuld need something really hard to break glass that easy
but speed matters when comes to brittle/hard surface penetration
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i should have know better after i saw this tard fed knife has reverse tanto tip
possible nothing more retarded in knife geometry than reverse tanto grind

in swords tanto has so minor advantages in cutting with tip and other bullshit but in knife u do it
for 1 reason, to strenghten tip by making tip to full width spine distance short, so it can take some abuse

reverse tanto is exact opposite it elongates weakest part of blade and practically even removes spine over edge making it most fragile shape possible. this where lots of cold steel actually makes spine thicker to partially compensate for tip taper.

breaks almost from looking at it. this one even has gay compression lock that unlocks from even small shock/impact too

but plenty of retards to buy some retarded reverse tanto gimmick trash for 400 usd that was made in china for 5 bucks
oh, look so retardedly tactical, just fuck off, lost all respect to anyone when i see shit like that (cough lockpicking lawyer). put some titties on handle scales
and its cool to me but this is fucking negro level unacceptable

and i just realised i need to add options for my skyrim fuckmeat follower to pick name how she refers to herself (at least to some dialouge responses no way i will block like 500 respones to add bit of customization flavour)
wtf wrong with me how i could forget about it. will add bit of bloat to welcome dialouge tho. will try to limit to maybe 5, like
pig(meat), cocksleeve, filthy fuckmeat, cumrag
i have to come up with 1 or 2 more, but more degrading. some1 got good idea post it here or pm me.
Last edited by Red7 on October 26th, 2023, 07:29, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

spyderco is gay and overpriced. and their locks are trash compared even to decent liner

edit
i read sypderco actually uses just liner locks*. for some reason i always thought compression is just axis lock variant. so benchmade locks are shittiest. and overpriced horribly as well. spyderco still gay tho. i really hate their knives design.

*shitty impractical variant of liner lock

imo if knife got something as weak as liner lock of any type it should have secondary lock
Last edited by Red7 on October 26th, 2023, 08:36, edited 6 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

that thing is indestructable. i had to reprofile entire edge tho cause made in africa. even them niggers wont break this 1055
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

somerandomdude wrote: October 25th, 2023, 08:07

I would just use the AR since I have the rounds and own the firearm. The bullets make blood come out and generally that deters thieves. Most people that prepare for WW3 will never use all the fancy guns they have outside the range - like my father-in-law that owns a hundred or more guns of the same boring ass hunting rifle variety.