We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Airsoft thread (opinions/suggestions/complaints)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BobT wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 06:13
Joerg Sprave will be demo'ing a gatling crossbow soon. I can't wait.
ha ha ha.
sounds really retarded. kinda like all the shit he makes i guess.

i saw paksitani guy who said he makes mp5 clones 25 usd a piece. they seemed well made. my life will never be the same
Last edited by Red7 on February 7th, 2024, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lel
step1-defeat clothing barrier
step2-defeat fat fold barrier
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Picked these up from a friend recently. I gave the shorter knives to family. I bought them because he's struggling and knifemaking makes him happy, not because I think I'll ever use them.

maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 14:53
lel
I thought I solved this with shoulder holster, but I couldn't find a range that would allow me to draw from it. He could fix his fat problem with squats.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 8th, 2024, 16:31
Red7 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 14:53
lel
I thought I solved this with shoulder holster, but I couldn't find a range that would allow me to draw from it. He could fix his fat problem with squats.
just dry fire it, live ammo is only for u to learn recoil control.
if u r registered gun owner in uk u are so fucked tho

btw i tried different things, holster on belt, suspender held belt, kidney on belt etc and they are all inferior to wearing sling type mini backpack. even with cushioned battle belt with suspenders i was getting sore after couple hours of hiking. unless u are going with plate carrier on the outside etc its the way to go, china sells them for like 4 usd.
Last edited by Red7 on February 8th, 2024, 18:04, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 8th, 2024, 16:24
Picked these up from a friend recently. I gave the shorter knives to family. I bought them because he's struggling and knifemaking makes him happy, not because I think I'll ever use them.

seem decent reminds of that one

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on February 8th, 2024, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i bought one very cheap spanish hunting knife when i was like 12 and didnt knew at all wtf i was doing; bought some rambo style knife in same price that fall apart after 2 days even tho i dont think i used it for anything. but that spanish knife was and is actually very good even tho it was dirt cheap like 10 usd. very nice grind, holds edge with 440c (in the middle).

Red7

Post by Red7 »

WHY JEWS HATE MACHINEGUNS

so i was thinking about it cause it did not make much sense to me at first glance. why they spend so much resources for fighting something almost worthless.
full auto mode is almost useless unless its something belt feed and preferably mounted. its less lethal due to lower accuracy, its less sustainable, makes you blow your load too fast leaving vulnerable and eats limited ammo supply quickly; im pretty sure glock switches saved many negro lives.
all the increased hit probability theories do not work. there are guns who can fire 2-3 rounds with no recoil till last round leaves barrel but apaprently its still too wasteful and not effective to be practical. even if accuracy is not much worse its harder to track and reaquire target than on single follow up shots.

its only useful as suppression, especially against poorly trained/easy to scare soldiers and for perceived fire superiority as long as you have logististics and constant ammo provisons going on; but thats game of larger groups manuvers/military not something in scope of police.

my conclussion is they are ctually planning all out war wih civilians and want to maintain edge of having perceived effect of fire superiority even when their mercs being outnumbered, especially if they can provide them much more ammo.
Last edited by Red7 on February 11th, 2024, 11:53, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i was like "this is dumb and boring" but then he is like "i was there when the blond chick got kdnapped and raped"
now thats hilarious.

btw i think ive read about that convoy and jammed ars incident. i think it was some jewish deal bad lubricant they got issued and marines (i think) were dumb
enough to use it, and it like glued all the fine sand inside carbines over time so it would fire sometimes but fail to extract. in sand
evnviroment all guns should be run dry.

ars are more sensitive to poor maintance cause there is not enough room inside to fit ham sandwich for a marine. but aks weigh almost 5k naked with no optics and are not sealed like ars are.
i wonder what he would say if he was in recon and was issued ak on 40km daily walk couple days in a row with no food supply.

also im pretty sure pumps are most unreliable long weapon u can have.
ive seen guys who spend half of their life with pumps and still short stroking it under little bit of pressure.
Last edited by Red7 on February 13th, 2024, 12:41, edited 3 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

great wisdom here, long dick only gets u in trouble and second gun can get u out of em. also dont try to be faster than u are.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

When cybernetics are advanced enough to replace fleshy arms with armaments how will blueball states control my right to bear arms?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 15th, 2024, 17:11
When cybernetics are advanced enough to replace fleshy arms with armaments how will blueball states control my right to bear arms?
by mandatory brain implant ofc, which u will need to access their banking system (thats if somehow btc fails u will be to kuked to get any). u wont be able to think about gun even cause brain implant will reprogram your to hate guns and love to suck tranny cock.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i mean sigs will blow up cause they sigs but glocks fails of this sort are likely due to general lower quality of ammo i suppose considering they blow with different barrel manufacturers. im not sure how manufacturing is done but is double charge a thing in factory made ammo? some of seem to be triple charged to blow this hard.
Last edited by Red7 on February 17th, 2024, 20:43, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"reduced recoil by detonation of primer before bolt being in full battery" damn, that sounds like a lot of precision needing risky operation.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

how could they put plasic mount on heavy ass 1500 usd optic
Red7

Post by Red7 »

they giggle like little girls at goy trying to peddle retarded jew rule insulting trigger contraptions. or could be feds.

"call that number and ask if trigger comes with the skull mask"
Last edited by Red7 on February 20th, 2024, 16:57, edited 2 times in total.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

I hope Jesus doesn't rapture away all the cool guns after WWIII starts.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof send this pig backup

if this was staged psy op to kill some nigger and get some more unrest than like how the fuck they suck so bad they unloaded 17 round mags and miss every shot.
edit
i read murican pigs use hollow points. could be why bullets failed to reach nigger
Last edited by Red7 on February 21st, 2024, 09:32, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

pigs shouldnt be allowed to carry anything beside 38 special revolver with standad sights. and they should have like 30k in cash on them all the time so any pig killer would get payed.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

even finger has better terminal ballistics than .22/5.56
Last edited by Red7 on February 21st, 2024, 09:17, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i was like "this is retarded but kinda cool" but then he is like "its around 2k" like gtfo
ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

Jason Kingsley chatting with Skallagrim.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

acorn pig will never be forgotten but noboda talks shit about vagina he was with that had open fire without even knowing wtf is going on.

oh no some vagina pig is victim of suspect carrying drugs. not pig fault she had to sniff half the bag.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on February 22nd, 2024, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Red7 wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 09:08
acorn pig will never be forgotten but noboda talks shit about vagina he was with that had open fire without even knowing wtf is going on.

oh no some vagina pig is victim of suspect carrying drugs. not pig fault she had to sniff half the bag.
► Show Spoiler
Female cops are so overtly awful at their jobs that people just don't bat an eye anymore, it just doesn't register to people because its an accepted fact that they will just shoot anyone for anything. Americans are only safe because women are incompetent at everything up to and including shooting you.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

was about to order nvg10 this month but nvg30 just got on market like couple days ago. it blew my jew mind, u got near pvs14 performance for 500 usd. imagine spending 16k on nodes.

china china numba one.

it seems they removed compass that nvg10 had on its hud like wtf, thats such great function
edit
its still there just low profile indication. thats good, even like wrist compass is such pain to use and u need light it up from time to time even if it has fluroescent shit on it.
Last edited by Red7 on February 22nd, 2024, 14:36, edited 3 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

amazing but it sounds like despite no barrel/just chamber bullets were supersonic. or maybe it was just some background noise
Last edited by Red7 on February 22nd, 2024, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.