We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Banned BG3 mod thread

Game development hub. Projects, modding, and resources.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Luckmann wrote: September 1st, 2023, 05:23
Another one that's threatened:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/1496
http://web.archive.org/web/202308300212 ... /mods/1496

Currently only under review, but that's basically what they do as a threat to enforce conformity. Beatings will continue until morale improves.
There will also be fewer pink-haired Half-Orcs, among other quality of life changes.
No doubt the badwrongfun offense, right there.
Looks like it was removed for daring to change the race color of a black NPC to white. A major sin, for sure. Does not matter if it was intentional or not, blaspheme against the church of the melanated.
https://archive.ph/Ixylw
Luckmann
Hamster
Hamster

Post by Luckmann »

Someone should reach out to the modder and offer him a home.
SniperChris

Post by SniperChris »

Luckmann wrote: September 1st, 2023, 05:23
Another one that's threatened:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/1496
http://web.archive.org/web/202308300212 ... /mods/1496

Currently only under review, but that's basically what they do as a threat to enforce conformity. Beatings will continue until morale improves.
There will also be fewer pink-haired Half-Orcs, among other quality of life changes.
No doubt the badwrongfun offense, right there.
Hi. I'm here, now.

viewtopic.php?p=24757-baldur-s-better-aesthetics
Rand

Post by Rand »

maidenhaver wrote: August 25th, 2023, 19:23
Starfield has a pseudo gay flag in it's logo. That isn't coming out with mods.
No. It's just a rainbow motif.

It's sad what happened to a lovely emergent property of light going through a refractive medium.
It's been foully corrupted.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

It is a pseudo gay flag. It is meant to signal that BGS are gay.
Rand

Post by Rand »

maidenhaver wrote: September 10th, 2023, 20:03

Disagree. No green or violet.
No brown or pink or whatever other colors are in the trans-racial phalanx that's literally wedging itself into the old fag flag.

Don't think it's ideologically based at all. Surprisingly.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Rand wrote: September 10th, 2023, 19:23
maidenhaver wrote: August 25th, 2023, 19:23
Starfield has a pseudo gay flag in it's logo. That isn't coming out with mods.
No. It's just a rainbow motif.

It's sad what happened to a lovely emergent property of light going through a refractive medium.
It's been foully corrupted.
It's been taken as a direct subversion of the symbol of God's promise not to destroy the world in order to use it as a symbol for why the world should be destroyed.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Rand wrote: September 10th, 2023, 20:13
I think it's a callback to the ZX Sinclair and the like. The moment I saw it my thoughts immediately went to 1970s tech, which is where Starfield takes a lot of cues in terms of art direction.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You can't mod the gay out of Starfield, regardless of logo.
Rand

Post by Rand »

gerey wrote: September 10th, 2023, 21:54
I think it's a callback to the ZX Sinclair and the like. The moment I saw it my thoughts immediately went to 1970s tech, which is where Starfield takes a lot of cues in terms of art direction.
Yes! I couldn't remember where I had seen something similar.

Serus

Post by Serus »

Acrux wrote: August 25th, 2023, 18:34
Dead wrote: August 25th, 2023, 18:27
Emphyrio wrote: August 25th, 2023, 18:17
If we think someone is uploading a mod on our site with the intent to deliberately be against inclusivity and/or diversity then we will take action against it.
This is such a self-contradictory statement yet people continue to repeat it ad nauseam.
These people will regurgitate "the paradox of intolerance" completely misunderstanding or misuing what Popper meant. By saying that a society cannot "tolerate intolerance" they've taken their modern meaning of the word and applied it (wrongly) to what he meant. He was saying that intolerance (not letting voices be heard) is what hurts a "tolerant" society. Not "shut down anyone I disagree with". Like most moderns, they come away with the exact wrong lesson.
Strongly disagree. Popper himself used a half-assed pseudo logic for his paradox. The only logical conclusion, from his own assumptions, is that you can have either: a truly tolerant society OR, alternatively: a society that can defend itself and its values. Using western logic, you can't have both. He tried. I'm pretty sure he knew it can't be done, he was a smart man. To achieve it he just used, what? I said "western" because what he did there made me think of Jewish jokes. Or, more seriously, teachings of Jewish religious schools. HOWEVER, supposedly, his parents were fully secularized Jews so maybe it's not a Jewish thing at all. Regardless, I learnt about it at university, political science, >20 years ago and everyone was full of ohs and ahs about Popper there. Certainly still are. I never understand that. He isn't a philosopher but an ideologue - a willfully intellectually dishonest one at that. At least when it comes to this particular issue.
Sorry for the rant. Popper is one of the few modern widely known intellectuals that i both know something about (generally i'm an ignorant) and dislike with a passion at the same time.
Calumininium

Post by Calumininium »

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/ ... ?tab=posts

It was called "less quirky characters" and he removed some ugly pink npc with crooked big noses and botox injected lips, I downloaded it.

I don't know how to reach the guy.

Here is the mod for anyone interested but bear in mind it's not mine I don't know exactly all the changes he made but considering it has been banned by nexus it must be good :

https://f.rpghq.org/pp1pk2gDbJUh.zip?n= ... 052935.zip
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Are nexus banning all new, non-futa appearance mods, that don't niggerfy npcs?
Calumininium

Post by Calumininium »

maidenhaver wrote: September 20th, 2023, 13:29
Yeah they basically want the game to look like a niggerflix show, however I'm glad some modders are able clean up the characters.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

No brown or pink or whatever other colors are in the trans-racial phalanx that's literally wedging itself into the old fag flag.

This is just a multi-colored motive. Surely it will be appropriated by some sexuality or fucking gender, but I don't recall seeing something like this.

The original gay pride flag has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
Fellow faggots a little too proud for my taste use it. IRL I dont parade with my faggotness.
People using it are often okay, but I'm careful around them

Older gays had a practice of adding a black stripe after purple.
It was lightly attached to the flag, so it could be ripped off once a cure/vax for HIV becomes accessible.
I don't see it nowadays. Last time I saw it was 12 years ago, back when I was a much younger adult and I've been in touch with an older gay couple.

More progressive flag has brown and black stripes after purple - as a symbol of brownies and niggers.
Since when being a nigger is a sexual orientation? I have no idea. I've been distanced from the LGBTQAIZSSRRTVAGD+++ for almost a decade now. I just want to be left alone.
We are entering Nigger Lives "Matter" territory, and this is the point I just avoid people if they have this version.

Even more progressive flag contains baby blue, white, and pink triangle for trannies in addition to tainted by niggers.
For some reason gender dysmorphia became a sexual orientation, and the original rainbow did not include them. Fucking parasites.

The ultimate progressive flag has a yellow (in warmer shade) triangle with purple circle in it. AFAIK it's for intesex people, so like 0.01% of the population that has fully or partially developed genitalia of the opposite sex (a mutation, if you will).
Just pack up and leave
Rand

Post by Rand »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 17:30

This is just a multi-colored motive. Surely it will be appropriated by some sexuality or fucking gender, but I don't recall seeing something like this.

The original gay pride flag has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
Fellow faggots a little too proud for my taste use it. IRL I dont parade with my faggotness.
People using it are often okay, but I'm careful around them

Older gays had a practice of adding a black stripe after purple.
It was lightly attached to the flag, so it could be ripped off once a cure/vax for HIV becomes accessible.
I don't see it nowadays. Last time I saw it was 12 years ago, back when I was a much younger adult and I've been in touch with an older gay couple.

More progressive flag has brown and black stripes after purple - as a symbol of brownies and niggers.
Since when being a nigger is a sexual orientation? I have no idea. I've been distanced from the LGBTQAIZSSRRTVAGD+++ for almost a decade now. I just want to be left alone.
We are entering Nigger Lives "Matter" territory, and this is the point I just avoid people if they have this version.

Even more progressive flag contains baby blue, white, and pink triangle for trannies in addition to tainted by niggers.
For some reason gender dysmorphia became a sexual orientation, and the original rainbow did not include them. Fucking parasites.

The ultimate progressive flag has a yellow (in warmer shade) triangle with purple circle in it. AFAIK it's for intesex people, so like 0.01% of the population that has fully or partially developed genitalia of the opposite sex (a mutation, if you will).
Just pack up and leave
I thought the purple anus in the racial wedge on the gay flag was for trannies. TIL...
BlueMemphis
Turtle
Turtle

Post by BlueMemphis »

Apparently so. Meanwhile a new mod that makes every npc black is not only accepted and tolerated, but praised.

Said mod by admission of the author was made entirely in response to White Wyll too, take that chuds!
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

BlueMemphis wrote: September 28th, 2023, 11:24
Apparently so. Meanwhile a new mod that makes every npc black is not only accepted and tolerated, but praised.

Said mod by admission of the author was made entirely in response to White Wyll too, take that chuds!
I'm waiting for a mod that removes all niggers from the game (like 100% nigger removal, not just aesthetics more loyal to the Forgotten Realms).

But on the other hand, I like killing them.
skdursh

Post by skdursh »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 3rd, 2023, 18:22
I'm waiting for a mod that removes all niggers from the game (like 100% nigger removal, not just aesthetics more loyal to the Forgotten Realms).
I haven't tested it personally, but it appears to be what this mod is claiming to do, at least superficially. https://basedmods.eth.link/browse/ - Can't direct link to the mod due to the way that site operates, but go to that link, click the BG3 subsection on the left and click the "Better Aesthetics W" mod.

Hold on. Now that I'm actually reading it it says that mod originates from here. So I guess go to rpghq.org instead.
Last edited by skdursh on December 6th, 2023, 05:18, edited 3 times in total.
Tipfy

Post by Tipfy »

@skdursh @Slavic Sorcerer

You can get that mod in the compatibility section on the no alphabet mod page.

here is the download link https://f.rpghq.org/obRh8X87XMxf.zip?n= ... eticsW.zip
Tipfy

Post by Tipfy »

So i stumble on this mod removing scars on Karlach https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/ ... posts&BH=1
And author posted that screenshot in the comment thing;
Anyone know where to get that mod ?
He is marked as "banned" in red on he's comment section so i suppose i can't contact him...

Edit; Did not find the mod, so i made my version of it. :)
viewtopic.php?t=1261-valkyrie-karlach-1 ... r-s-gate-3
Last edited by Tipfy on December 9th, 2023, 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Tipfy wrote: December 6th, 2023, 09:11
I'm not sure I understand - from what I've seen the scar removing mod is still up on the Nexus (should be added to the Vault though). Are you looking for the skin color mod?
Tipfy

Post by Tipfy »

Yes, and the hair*

Edit, and the horns was made "golden" too.
Last edited by Tipfy on December 6th, 2023, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
Ty6

Post by Ty6 »

Hi,

Does anyone know how to mod the polymorph race shapes? If you try to disguise yourself as a human you always appear as black. Same problem with creating a new human character, the default is always black. Not a major issue but still annoying as it's agenda-pushing. Thanks.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Ty6 wrote: December 6th, 2023, 11:47
Hi,

Does anyone know how to mod the polymorph race shapes? If you try to disguise yourself as a human you always appear as black. Same problem with creating a new human character, the default is always black. Not a major issue but still annoying as it's agenda-pushing. Thanks.
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/305

maybe this mods helps the human version of mizora is quite good looking or you turn into another human like Halsin or what ever there are like 20-30 characters to pick and usually you are also perceived as the race you look then
Last edited by Vaako on December 6th, 2023, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.
Ty6

Post by Ty6 »

Vaako wrote: December 6th, 2023, 12:21
Ty6 wrote: December 6th, 2023, 11:47
Hi,

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/305

maybe this mods helps the human version of mizora is quite good looking or you turn into another human like Halsin or what ever there are like 20-30 characters to pick and usually you are also perceived as the race you look then
Helps with the polymorph issue, but character creation is still wokeified.
Anima

Post by Anima »

Does anybody have a copy of the banned AI narrator mods? I always wanted to try the Morgan Freeman based one, but when I went to download it, it was already late.

Last edited by Anima on December 6th, 2023, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
olibeniron

Post by olibeniron »

Anima wrote: December 6th, 2023, 13:14
Does anybody have a copy of the banned AI narrator mods? I always wanted to try the Morgan Freeman based one, but when I went to download it, it was already late.

Awww, man, I want it too! The worst part, I downloaded it on september 27th, before it was taken down, but then my arse had to reinstall Windows and not save this mod, sigh. The only way now is to either make a mod ourselves or convince the creator to host it someplace else.
Art Department

Post by Art Department »

Tipfy wrote: December 6th, 2023, 09:11
So i stumble on this mod removing scars on Karlach https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/ ... posts&BH=1
And author posted that screenshot in the comment thing;
He is marked as "banned" in red on he's comment section so i suppose i can't contact him...

Edit; Did not find the mod, so i made my version of it. :)
viewtopic.php?t=1261-valkyrie-karlach-1 ... r-s-gate-3
Hey Tipfy, that was my mod, but I got banned for other mods that I made that changed skin colors. If you still need I send you the files, but for what I see you did a really good job with your version.
Last edited by Art Department on December 11th, 2023, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.