We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Controversial opinions

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Irenaeus wrote: March 16th, 2024, 01:42
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:23
Anecdotally, I quit playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla for, among other reasons, because I wasn't comfortable ransacking and looting monasteries.
I stopped playing Assassin's Creed 1 when I noticed you don't play as a Holy Crusader but as a devious mudslime dog. Never played any other in the series.

PS: Sorry I don't have any controversial opinion to share at the moment.
I only liked the second one, because the developers got to take a year off to party in Italy and call it research.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Red7 wrote: March 15th, 2024, 14:04
game, just like vagina, does not need to have soul to be appealing. but it better be swollen in all the right places.
This is very profound.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Irenaeus wrote: March 16th, 2024, 01:42
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:23
Anecdotally, I quit playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla for, among other reasons, because I wasn't comfortable ransacking and looting monasteries.
I stopped playing Assassin's Creed 1 when I noticed you don't play as a Holy Crusader but as a devious mudslime dog. Never played any other in the series.

PS: Sorry I don't have any controversial opinion to share at the moment.
Yeah, that one kind of stuck out to me as well. Once I finally learned the truth of the crusades, I began to ask people who spouted off about it "So which one are you talking about?" and it was always met with "whaa huh?". It is a lie as bad as Germany is.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:40
the problem with cops is they have full legal immunity to do whatever they want but they actually need it because they deal with niggers therefore we have a police force not fit for dealing with non-niggers

life of cop always should be worth less than even negro life. if u think your life is proirity u not fit to serve.
and cop wont be there when u enocunter nigger anyway so whats the point

poor training and vaginas who mistake taser with a handgun and snort confiscated from niggers coke till it ods. it needs to privatized, fractured and well supervised by those who actually pay for it.
this way ghetto wouldnt hire pigs and niggers would run free like god intended. tyrones would get shot faster and niggers would "evolve". also detroit would be even more fun to watch

also pigs should be from local community; pig starts to act up, next day he burns with his pig fucking whore.
Last edited by Red7 on March 16th, 2024, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

nuclear family is bullshit (at least with vagina rights)

single mother - worse fate than death for a basterd. retarded gangbanger or tranny
two parents - kid grows watching kuk father, very little hope
single father - best chance for development and economical success
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I wonder what red's parental situation was like I heard absentee fathers are very common in his people's community.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Red7 wrote: March 16th, 2024, 14:10

single mother - worse fate than death for a basterd. retarded gangbanger or tranny
a single father doesn't raise children, grandma or other babysitter does
Anon

Post by Anon »

Emphyrio wrote: March 16th, 2024, 15:09

Exactly, it simply isn't in men's nature to raise children, a healthy family obviously needs both mom and dad, each knowing their respective job.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 15:13

Exactly, it simply isn't in men's nature to raise children, a healthy family obviously needs both mom and dad, each knowing their respective job.
no

vagina cannot rise anything
it can only give tit to suck and speak gibberish so child gets familar with words
Red7

Post by Red7 »

father that dont rise son, unless its like 180 iq chad that will figure all shit by himself (and even then he is like decades behind those who have functional father), is not having son; just goyslop soil ferilizer
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:05

no

it can only give tit to suck and speak gibberish so child gets familar with words
Women are more than capable of providing children's basic needs and education. Then the father refines it, teaches values, etc.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

if your father didnt teach u about space aliens, jewish economic warfare and jeet kune do, u never really had a father
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:08
Red7 wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:05

no

Women are more than capable of providing children's basic needs and education. Then the father refines it, teaches values, etc.
ye if basic needs u mean up 5 year old. even then it should mostly interaction with machines and hunting with father
Last edited by Red7 on March 16th, 2024, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

people who have their funerals at 1pm on a saturday should be killed
Red7

Post by Red7 »

from all sports, poker is closest to real war
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:14
people who have their funerals at 1pm on a saturday should be killed
have their soul trapped with alien devices and make them reincarnate on this shitty planet again
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:08
if your father didnt teach u about space aliens, jewish economic warfare and jeet kune do, u never really had a father
Unless you are Jonny Quest, your childhood was wasted.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: March 15th, 2024, 16:25
boys being violent is a good thing actually
boys rised by single vagina can violent but in unstable manner as their masculine traits are rejected by brain dead vag; they are being rised in constant confusion and frustration.

lack of control over your aggression will make u unable to perform tactically; ergo dead nigger
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Vergil wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:38
Red7 is boring
Uncontroversial
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Not with how often I see people taking the bait.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Statistically...
Kids from single mother households are worse than kids from single father households. But there may be more to it than the obvious, like singlemothers being more likely to have niglets.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 16th, 2024, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:33
Statistically...
Kids from single mother households are worse than kids from single father households. But there may be more to it than the obvious, like singlemothers being more likely to have niglets.
I suspect the fathers who get their children are more likely to be well-off due to having to actually retain a good lawyer to overcome the bias against fathers in the legal system.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i never seen u write anything interesting or of value, same for albino cumguzzler.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:37
Statistically...
I suspect the fathers who get their children are more likely to be well-off due to having to actually retain a good lawyer to overcome the bias against fathers in the legal system.
That's also a good point.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Statistically...
I'm of the opinion that single mothers that love their children and had a loving families before something tragic happened vs single mothers who make poor life choices would raise their kids differently.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

orinEsque wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:47
Statistically...
I'm of the opinion that single mothers that love their children and had a loving families before something tragic happened vs single mothers who make poor life choices would raise their kids differently.
The former is a tiny minority compared to the latter.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:51
Statistically...
The former is a tiny minority compared to the latter.
This is a very UK/US problem. I don't think anyone can claim this much single motherhood elsewhere. [at least in non nigger lands]
Last edited by orinEsque on March 16th, 2024, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:37
Statistically...
i thought about it for 10 seconds and i think its wrong, beside some extreme rare cases of either criminal pressures/connections or really deep pockets for bribes.
cause no matter the lawyer the vag will get kid unless she is a crakcwhore and u got video of her burning kid with cigarettes.

or, possibly, the judge is vagina and she dislikes the divorcing vagina for whatever reason, like her having bigger tits
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Statistically...
effect will be same as mere vagina cant rise a man. frankly most kuks like @Vergil here cant either.

also, as curiosity, vagina rised without father turns into breedable whore/puberty faster, likely some "evolutionary" adaptation to make fatherless vag usable sooner. but it dont really matters whores dont build civilisation, men do.

https://divisionofresearch.kaiserperman ... rty-early/