We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Thread for female video game characters that look like Charles II of Spain.

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

It is weird how these Western devs don't think women like playing as attractive women. Meanwhile you have female gamers downloading a shit ton of beauty mods to play as a attractive female character in Baldur's Gate 3 and female streamers playing Eve in her skin suit in Steller Blade. As I like to say; "Feminists don't know what women want."
Anon

Post by Anon »

Exactly. And from what I've seen it's mostly women who go deeply into cosmetic modding, meanwhile men tend to prefer dedicating to gameplay.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Rand wrote: April 11th, 2024, 19:02
maidenhaver wrote: April 11th, 2024, 04:28
Friendly reminder to poop, flush, wipe, flush, wipe, and flush. Don't wait to flush and clog the toilet.
Older toilets hardly ever clogged.
Low-flow toilets are the soyboys of toilets.
Yeah, sit in your poopy smell.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Anon wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:07
Exactly. And from what I've seen it's mostly women who go deeply into cosmetic modding, meanwhile men tend to prefer dedicating to gameplay.
Fun fact. Most of the beauty mods you see on Nexus for games like Skyrim, Fallout, Baldur's Gate 3 are made by (natal) female modders. Men and troons don't really care about beauty mods. As you said they mostly care about gameplay mods. It is women who make the beauty mods for these games.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

RangerBoo wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:04
female streamers playing Eve in her skin suit in Steller Blade.
To be fair there is a financial incentive for this. 90% of women don't like video games they just pretend btw
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Vergil wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:22
female streamers playing Eve in her skin suit in Steller Blade.
To be fair there is a financial incentive for this. 90% of women don't like video games they just pretend btw
True but in the games that women do play, like The Sims or Baldur's Gate 3, they tend to like playing as attractive female characters. No woman likes to play as an uggo. It is the same with any of the fiction that women consume in that the female character (that is more or less the avatar for the female audience) is attractive and has a super special power or whatever. No woman wants to play as Abby or the ugly chick from Star Wars: Outlaws. Yet feminists, time and again, think this is what women want. Feminists are totally out of touch with the desires and wants that women want in their entertainment.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

horstg wrote: April 11th, 2024, 22:35
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 11th, 2024, 20:52
Reminder that Aloy has an unlockable outfit with visible piss stains and pubes poking through her panties in the base, unmodded first game.
Could you provide some "evidence", you know, for science? :D
Cause I don't remember THAT...
Please go back to reddit.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 11th, 2024, 18:14
Came across an article by a developer that's essentially every ugly modern woman in video games compiled into one post
https://badspot.us/Ugly-on-Purpose.html
Knew the game was bad but damn what is that 😱. Considering how racist developers are these days I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some weird fetish on beating straight white males to death with metal objects or something. Shit like this should be illegal as rape.

Last edited by StudiedAsleep on April 12th, 2024, 02:19, edited 6 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

It's so funny to see all these cunts supporting feminism, then getting metoo'd as well.
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

It is weird how these Western devs don't think women like playing as attractive women. Meanwhile you have female gamers downloading a shit ton of beauty mods to play as a attractive female character in Baldur's Gate 3 and female streamers playing Eve in her skin suit in Steller Blade. As I like to say; "Feminists don't know what women want."
Feminists know exactly what women want. They just hate normie women even more than they hate men.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

anonusername wrote: April 13th, 2024, 05:03
Feminists know exactly what women want. They just hate normie women even more than they hate men.
Well as my sig says; "A misogynist is just a man who hates women almost as much as women hate other women."
Feminist hate women because they view femininity as weak. They envy men because they want to be just like men. This is why every single feminist self-insert Mary-Sue character acts like a stereotypical toxic male. You have to understand that the reason why feminists want to be men is for a reason as old as civilization. They went to be men because they want the power that comes with being a man. As Oscar Wilde once said; "It is always about power". Which is the case with feminists. They is also why every feminist story written in Hollywood is not about good and evil but about power and women becoming liberated with the help of power. It is very unsettling and borderline evil. Remember, Lucifer fell from heaven because he thought he was better than God and lusted after the power God wielded. Does this sound familiar?
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

RangerBoo wrote: April 13th, 2024, 05:14
Well as my sig says; "A misogynist is just a man who hates women almost as much as women hate other women."
Feminist hate women because they view femininity as weak. They envy men because they want to be just like men. This is why every single feminist self-insert Mary-Sue character acts like a stereotypical toxic male. You have to understand that the reason why feminists want to be men is for a reason as old as civilization. They went to be men because they want the power that comes with being a man. As Oscar Wilde once said; "It is always about power". Which is the case with feminists. They is also why every feminist story written in Hollywood is not about good and evil but about power and women becoming liberated with the help of power. It is very unsettling and borderline evil. Remember, Lucifer fell from heaven because he thought he was better than God and lusted after the power God wielded. Does this sound familiar?
I think most feminists hate normie women because they aren't them. It's the same reason the stereotypical incel hates jocks. There isn't any complexity, they are just jealous that the normie is more attractive and has a better personality, whereas their inner or outer ugliness is repulsive to any decent man. They want to become liberated from men out of spite. It's essentially a "you cannot fire me, I quit" reaction to their inability to have an equal romantic relationship with a man. The best they can hope for is a pathetic simp to support them, or perhaps to be pumped and dumped by a playboy if they have big tits and aren't too fat. Their horrid demeanors and gluttony preclude anything else.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

anonusername wrote: April 13th, 2024, 05:48

I think most feminists hate normie women because they aren't them. It's the same reason the stereotypical incel hates jocks. There isn't any complexity, they are just jealous that the normie is more attractive and has a better personality, whereas their inner or outer ugliness is repulsive to any decent man. They want to become liberated from men out of spite. It's essentially a "you cannot fire me, I quit" reaction to their inability to have an equal romantic relationship with a man. The best they can hope for is a pathetic simp to support them, or perhaps to be pumped and dumped by a playboy if they have big tits and aren't too fat. Their horrid demeanors and gluttony preclude anything else.
Fun fact. These feminist types like to treat normie women as sub-human and call them "Pick Me's" because a woman who wants a boyfriend/husband is a whore who is betraying the sisterhood. I've dealt with this a lot from feminists. If there is one sin that women are the most susceptible to it is envy. This is why communism is such a appealing ideology to these women. They really do hate seeing other women more happier than them.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

RangerBoo wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:10
If there is one sin that women are the most susceptible to it is envy.
100% agree.

Between the 2 sins of the mind, women usually tend to go for envy. Men tend to go for pride. In my opinion.

Obviously, only God knows.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Exactly. That's also the entire psyop behind the so called "body positivity movement" that only exists so fat feminists can be on magazines and have the "hot woman" theme park experience while still being an ugly landwhale.

Notice how if a man is fat, bald and specially if he's short, he is an ugly creepy weirdo manlet.

So, "body positivity" only applies to women. The entire design of uglifying women in media and videogames is to make it more acceptable for troons to "pass" as women and for horrible landwhale feminists to also feel better about themselves.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Fun fact. These feminist types like to treat normie women as sub-human and call them "Pick Me's" because a woman who wants a boyfriend/husband is a whore who is betraying the sisterhood. I've dealt with this a lot from feminists. If there is one sin that women are the most susceptible to it is envy. This is why communism is such a appealing ideology to these women. They really do hate seeing other women more happier than them.
And that's how anyone with half a brain can easily tell that the "feminist" cult is not about 'empowering' women and actually HATE women.

They claim is all about LiBeRaTinG women and give them freedom to choose. Unless the choice is to be a wife and a mother, then they shit on those women faster and harder than they shit on anything else.

Because that fact basically just undermines their narrative about being "opressed" and only wanting a family because they had no choice and had no rights.

Feminist hate women because of envy and lack of a good father figure growing up.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Cipher wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:45
And that's how anyone with half a brain can easily tell that the "feminist" cult is not about 'empowering' women and actually HATE women.

They claim is all about LiBeRaTinG women and give them freedom to choose. Unless the choice is to be a wife and a mother, then they shit on those women faster and harder than they shit on anything else.

Because that fact basically just undermines their narrative about being "opressed" and only wanting a family because they had no choice and had no rights.

Feminist hate women because of envy and lack of a good father figure growing up.
Modern day feminists are what I call "Schrödinger Feminist's". They are both a victim and empowered at the same time. Given the circumstance they will tend to go for one over the other when it benefits them.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 11th, 2024, 00:20
Reminds me of Henry Cavil, idk why. Also I’m not a Star Wars nerd is it supposed to be a human?

The chin stands out.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 22:12
mostly unaffected by this until recently due to having a very insular culture
I assume it's because ubisoft is really globohomo now too tho
Everywhere is getting affected by globohomo unless they are explicitly against it like the Russians and chinks. Hell, even Russia is still full of degenerates not stamped out yet.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: April 13th, 2024, 10:45
Cipher wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:45

Modern day feminists are what I call "Schrödinger Feminist's". They are both a victim and empowered at the same time. Given the circumstance they will tend to go for one over the other when it benefits them.
Exactly. If something goes their way, its because they are strong, independent and empowered.

If something doesn't, then its because they are systematically opressed by the Patriarchy and mysoginists.
Rand

Post by Rand »

The_Mask wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:19
If there is one sin that women are the most susceptible to it is envy.
100% agree.

Between the 2 sins of the mind, women usually tend to go for envy. Men tend to go for pride. In my opinion.

Obviously, only God knows.
I think some version of greed is #1 in both sexes nowadays.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

SJWs saying it loud and clear, they equate not wanting ugly characters = "fascism". Always keep this in mind whenever someone unironically tells you that it doesn't matter if female characters are ugly, or they insult you for wanting less ugly characters. They are SJWs.

Last edited by aweigh on April 14th, 2024, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Oh yeah. There have been a lot of bot comments on, not just Vee's tweet, but also on YouTubers that are critical of the show like Arch, Creetosis and Synthetic Man. There is also rumors that Bethesda paid off many YouTubers and members of the Fandom Menace to praise the show as the best video game adaption ever made. This is pathetic Todd.